+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec New Message - 2016 June Applicant !

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is really rude.. They cannot do like this.. How do they reimburse our time..
Looks like they are going to cancel 18,000 applications according to that news :

"Subject to one exception, the bill terminates any application made to the Minister under the Regular Skilled Worker Program (PRTQ) before August 2, 2018, for which he has not yet made a decision of selection, refusal or rejection at the time of the introduction of the bill, "states the preamble to the bill.

The legislation states that Quebec will reimburse the fees payable by the applicant, without interest, and that "no damages or compensation in connection with such an application may be claimed from the Government".

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hi Everyone

I applied for Quebec immigration back in June 2016 through Mon Project Quebec Portal. Since then I was waiting for a response from MIDI. A few minutes back I got below email :

"Sir, We have a message to communicate to you. To view this message, log in to My Quebec Project and click on the word Messages in the blue band at the top of the page. Please accept, Sir, our best regards."

Now I am trying to log in to my account but waiting in the virtual waiting room. Anyone else got this email?
I also got an email from MIDI a moment ago.

hjf123

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's for all applicants before August 2018.
It doesn't make any difference to inland or outland applicants.
What i meant is that usually it takes less time to process inland applicants than outland.
For example, right now there are still outland applicants who applied back in 2016 haven't been treated. For those people, this news is bad for them, because they have been waiting too long.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
What i meant is that usually it takes less time to process inland applicants than outland.
For example, right now there are still outland applicants who applied back in 2016 haven't been treated. For those people, this news is bad for them, because they have been waiting too long.
In this sense, that's very true. I feel upset for those who waited so long time for nothing.

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
I am sorry for everyone

This really reflects the mindset of politicians in quebec.

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, this is the original message from MIDI.

===========

Bonjour Madame/Monsieur,

Le Ministère vous informe, qu’en raison du dépôt à l’Assemblée nationale du projet de Loi visant à accroître la prospérité socio-économique du Québec et à répondre adéquatement aux besoins du marché du travail par une intégration réussie des personnes immigrantes, il cesse de rendre des décisions dans le cadre du Programme régulier de travailleurs qualifiés, et ce, jusqu’à ce que les travaux parlementaires soient terminés.

Étant donné qu’il s’agit d’un projet de loi à l’étude devant l’Assemblée nationale, le Ministère n’est pas en mesure de vous fournir plus d’information pour le moment. À ce stade-ci, aucune action n’est requise de votre part. Si la loi est adoptée et sanctionnée, nous communiquerons avec vous pour vous donner les renseignements et les consignes qui s’appliqueront à votre situation.

Rappelons que vous pouvez vous créer un compte dans Arrima et déposer gratuitement et en tout temps une déclaration d’intérêt. Ce nouveau système permet d’inviter en priorité les personnes qui répondent le mieux aux besoins du Québec à présenter une demande de sélection permanente.

Restez informé en consultant la section actualité de notre site Web.

Pour connaitre les détails concernant le projet de loi, veuillez consulter le site de l’Assemblée nationale.

Veuillez recevoir, Madame/Monsieur, nos meilleures salutations.

simon1515

Feb 7, 2019
Applied May 2017 inland, sent documents in March 2018. Now this message!
After graduation, I worked a year to gain experience, then applied. I'm employed for 3 years in Quebec.
They want to remove someone like me who is integrated and employed in a highly skilled profession and bring someone new. Thanks Quebec for wasting my life!

Gourigargi092

Jan 9, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 JUNE 2016
Doc's Request.
WATING
Nomination.....
WATING
I applied for Quebec immigration back in June 2016 through Mon Project Quebec,today I got this message form, The Ministère informs you that because of the tabling in the National Assembly of the Bill to increase the socio-economic prosperity of Quebec and to respond adequately to the needs of the labor market by successful integration of immigrants , it ceases make decisions under the Regular Skilled Worker Program until parliamentary proceedings are completed.
Since this is a bill before the National Assembly, the Department is not able to provide you with more information at this time. At this point, no action is required from you. If the law is passed and sanctioned, we will contact you to give you the information and instructions that will apply to your situation.
Remember that you can create an account in Arrima and deposit a declaration of interest free of charge at any time. This new system makes it possible to invite first and foremost the people who best meet the needs of Québec to apply for permanent selection.
Stay informed by visiting the news section of our website.
For details on the bill, please consult the website of the National Assembly

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
I applied for Quebec immigration back in June 2016 through Mon Project Quebec,today I got this message form, The Ministère informs you that because of the tabling in the National Assembly of the Bill to increase the socio-economic prosperity of Quebec and to respond adequately to the needs of the labor market by successful integration of immigrants , it ceases make decisions under the Regular Skilled Worker Program until parliamentary proceedings are completed.
Since this is a bill before the National Assembly, the Department is not able to provide you with more information at this time. At this point, no action is required from you. If the law is passed and sanctioned, we will contact you to give you the information and instructions that will apply to your situation.
Remember that you can create an account in Arrima and deposit a declaration of interest free of charge at any time. This new system makes it possible to invite first and foremost the people who best meet the needs of Québec to apply for permanent selection.
Stay informed by visiting the news section of our website.
For details on the bill, please consult the website of the National Assembly
Payments are not the problem.. They totally wasted our time n we didn't applied any other too. Where's the human rights in canada.. They should give us a compensate for this not the fees. They cannot wiped their hands like this.

Reactions: zqd9853572002

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Payments are not the problem.. They totally wasted our time n we didn't applied any other too. Where's the human rights in canada.. They should give us a compensate for this not the fees. They cannot wiped their hands like this.
so i really wondering is canada a country caring about human right? or just caring their own political object?

Reactions: senuju