+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec New Message - 2016 June Applicant !

Gourigargi092

Jan 9, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 JUNE 2016
Doc's Request.
WATING
Nomination.....
WATING
I am from India

Reactions: senuju

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for sharing the information.
We know that our status are indeed changed back. However, do they really issue the CSQ? When and where did those people who got CSQ recently submit their applications?

"We are not there yet but for your information, the Minister has indicated that those who currently reside and work in Québec and will not have been processed before the Bill is adopted (at which time the closing of the pending applications will become legal), will be dealt with in priority under ARRIMA…""
What you said is right: if our files are not processed before the adoption of Bill, we will be given in priority. However, it does not mean they will give the priority right now to process our files. I am afraid that I will not get my CSQ under the old rules because I do not believe that they can treat 1000 files per month as stated on news.
Thanks.
MIDI has turned itself into a horror political show in the past few months. Based on my observations and speculation, I believe they are currently in the process of evaluating CSQs filed in the month of Feb-April 2017. Since an inland applicant from Jan 2017 got his CSQ interview (weirdly) around Nov 2018. I have another friend - an applicant of May (status also in Processing), My PGWP is expiring tomorrow, and I have no hopes of getting the CSQ until the MAY applicants are cleared first.

Hubertzh

Star Member
May 8, 2018
MIDI has turned itself into a horror political show in the past few months. Based on my observations and speculation, I believe they are currently in the process of evaluating CSQs filed in the month of Feb-April 2017. Since an inland applicant from Jan 2017 got his CSQ interview (weirdly) around Nov 2018. I have another friend - an applicant of May (status also in Processing), My PGWP is expiring tomorrow, and I have no hopes of getting the CSQ until the MAY applicants are cleared first.

It seems that MIDI will clarify the paper inventory firsts. If you donot get your CSQ In one month, then no hope for me before the adoption of the bill.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
It seems that MIDI will clarify the paper inventory firsts. If you donot get your CSQ In one month, then no hope for me before the adoption of the bill.
Share ur story with AQAADI LAWYERS.u can communicate with them via Facebook MPQ 2016...

Serendipity14

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
I am in the same boat as you are. PGWP expiring by the end of this year and no hopes of getting a response.

Would you be applying for an extension?

Hubertzh

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Another options means???
Sorry for mistake. I mean other possibilities, like search a position in Albert. It is easier for immigration over there if we have work experience in the provence. I am also considering to go back to school.
We waste too much time and energy in Quebec!

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Due to technical maintenance, Mon projet Québec will be out of service on March 21, 2019, from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Montréal time)."

looks like another update coming? So much drama from MIDI

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
"Due to technical maintenance, Mon projet Québec will be out of service on March 21, 2019, from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Montréal time)."

looks like another update coming? So much drama from MIDI
Yes.. We are the best muppets they ever had.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Sorry for mistake. I mean other possibilities, like search a position in Albert. It is easier for immigration over there if we have work experience in the provence. I am also considering to go back to school.
We waste too much time and energy in Quebec!
It's quite okay my friend..
I know that. But for me and some members in this forum have no choice.. Bcz we are outlanders.. And also waisted our age for this.. N now too late to apply for another like EE..n no one give a job offers to outlanders..so no PNP too. Big injustice to ppl like me..

Hubertzh

Star Member
May 8, 2018
It's quite okay my friend..
I know that. But for me and some members in this forum have no choice.. Bcz we are outlanders.. And also waisted our age for this.. N now too late to apply for another like EE..n no one give a job offers to outlanders..so no PNP too. Big injustice to ppl like me..
Right, it is more difficult for outlander, like you.
But even for inlanders, it is not easy to find position without permanent residence. Going back to school is my last choice because of the costing and timing. However, if I canot find another position, studying is only way to stay here. No way is easy.
MIDI has disrupted everybody's plan!