+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec New Message - 2016 June Applicant !

maan_sunny

Mar 16, 2015
Dear All,
I am August 2016 MPQ applicant from india,as mentioned by MIDI earlier, please suggest , should we made our profile in ARRIMA also or not. I am confused related to it, will it affect our MPQ current application ?
Please guide.

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I have a new message on the notification which says "You can not update your request because it is currently in process." Anyone else have this?

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a new message on the notification which says "You can not update your request because it is currently in process." Anyone else have this?
I have the same message. What does this mean? Are they actually processing mine? The status is "processing"

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019

Gourigargi092

Jan 9, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 JUNE 2016
Doc's Request.
WATING
Nomination.....
WATING
Hello, this message received today

In connection with a judgment rendered by the Superior Court of Quebec on March 26, 2019, please read the Notice of Transaction Approval Hearing posted at the end of this correspondence.
The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion

Pursuant to the Settlement Agreement, each Eligible Class Member is defined as follows:

1. Group 1: 50% of the fees paid by a member of the CSQ Application;
  2. Group 2: 25% of the fees paid by a member of group 2 to submit his or her CSQ Application; and
  3. Group 3: 25% of the fees paid by a member of group 3 to submit CSQ Application.
Group membership will be closed on the date of the Approval Order, the hearing of which is scheduled for June 19, 2019

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello, this message received today

In connection with a judgment rendered by the Superior Court of Quebec on March 26, 2019, please read the Notice of Transaction Approval Hearing posted at the end of this correspondence.
The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion

Pursuant to the Settlement Agreement, each Eligible Class Member is defined as follows:

1. Group 1: 50% of the fees paid by a member of the CSQ Application;
  2. Group 2: 25% of the fees paid by a member of group 2 to submit his or her CSQ Application; and
  3. Group 3: 25% of the fees paid by a member of group 3 to submit CSQ Application.
Group membership will be closed on the date of the Approval Order, the hearing of which is scheduled for June 19, 2019
I did not receive this message.. (yet).. Can you please tell us your current status of application? Also, are you inland applicant? And what timeline?

Gourigargi092

Jan 9, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 JUNE 2016
Doc's Request.
WATING
Nomination.....
WATING
status is in process, I am from India .

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
status is in process, I am from India .
It's a common email. Whose applications are in progress.. And if you're fits with new grid.. No worries to have.. This is regard class action. Not about 18000 dossiers reimbursement... Can you plz share ur timeline..