+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec June and August Online Applicant – Outland Only

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Mise à jour: 16:26
En raison d’un entretien technique, Mon projet Québec sera hors service entre le 28 juin 2017 7 h 30 et le 30 juin 2017 7 h 30 (heure de Montréal). Veuillez noter que les dates de la prochaine période de réception des demandes pour l'année 2017-2018 seront annoncées ultérieurement. Consultez régulièrement le site Internet du Ministère afin de connaître les dates de cette période.

Updated: 16:26
Due to technical maintenance, My Québec Project will be out of service between June 28, 2017 and June 30, 2017 at 7:30 am (Montreal time). Please note that the dates of the next application period for 2017-2018 will be announced at a later date. Check regularly the Department's website for the dates of this period.

I guess there will be some announcement immediately after Jun 30th for the applicants intake 2016.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Processing of online applications starting

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/Processing-applications-starting.html

June 26, 2017 – We are currently making the final preparations to start processing applications submitted in Mon projet Québec. Despite the slight delay, we will start processing some online applications by July 15, 2017. The average processing times are not available yet.

We remind you that applications continue to be reviewed according to the order of priority indicated on the page Immigration rules and procedures. At the same time, we will continue processing applications submitted before December 31, 2015 in paper format.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/Processing-applications-starting.html

June 26, 2017 – We are currently making the final preparations to start processing applications submitted in Mon projet Québec. Despite the slight delay, we will start processing some online applications by July 15, 2017. The average processing times are not available yet.

We remind you that applications continue to be reviewed according to the order of priority indicated on the page Immigration rules and procedures. At the same time, we will continue processing applications submitted before December 31, 2015 in paper format.
So there's finally some ray of hope!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Asia and African countries are having delays in getting their documents checklist

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
My IELTS is going to expire in September 2017, do I need to do IELTS again to remain in mon project? I already have submitted application on august 16, 2016.

Please help...

pra2690

Jul 18, 2017
if any person from India got doc request, then i think he lived in quebec previously or he have work permit there . otherwise its not possible to get doc request from MIDI . no one in our group reported doc request yet. here i mean outland only :)
Please add me in group 9428656173

KevinSun

Jul 23, 2017
My IELTS is going to expire in September 2017, do I need to do IELTS again to remain in mon project? I already have submitted application on august 16, 2016.

Please help...
Please help I also have this problem.
I have got a new score now, unfortunately, it has exceeded 90 days limitation. How to handle this problem?

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
nothing, but just long waiting hopes only.
I don't understand why they don't communicate properly. It can take a while to process that is not the issue, but at least they can update that the process has started in a specific zone and will continue till a certain date.

mina_zeko

Aug 14, 2015
hello friends , can you help me , (Preuve de reconnaissance officielle de l’établissement d’enseignement fréquenté et du programme d’études suivi délivrée par les autorités compétentes en matière d’éducation du pays ou territoire concerné)
this document from where i get it ? and whats the form demande , iam mina from egypt , sohag university.. thanks...

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
***Expert Opinion Please***

Applied: August intake 2016 Marital Status: Married (No Child)

NOC: 2173 (CSE)

Points: 57 including Financial Solvency 1 point [Had 61 points before new rule impose in March]

Scenario:

1. Now I have shortage of 2 points.

2. I clicked on update option in mon project

3. There is nothing to update which can claim points

4. But my wife completed her MS program at March, 2017 [Any chance to claim for points??]

5. We are expecting baby in Sep, 2017

6. You still have 2 day (s) to submit your request for an update.

So I have three options in front of me:

1. Continue my update request and submit?? [I can update my wife’s MS degree]

2. Delete my update request??

3. None of 1 or 2

Please guys suggest what should I do? I have 2 day (s) to submit your request for an update.

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
***Expert Opinion Please***

Applied: August intake 2016 Marital Status: Married (No Child)

NOC: 2173 (CSE)

Points: 57 including Financial Solvency 1 point [Had 61 points before new rule impose in March]

Scenario:

1. Now I have shortage of 2 points.

2. I clicked on update option in mon project

3. There is nothing to update which can claim points

4. But my wife completed her MS program at March, 2017 [Any chance to claim for points??]

5. We are expecting baby in Sep, 2017

6. You still have 2 day (s) to submit your request for an update.

So I have three options in front of me:

1. Continue my update request and submit?? [I can update my wife’s MS degree]

2. Delete my update request??

3. None of 1 or 2

Please guys suggest what should I do? I have 2 day (s) to submit your request for an update.

1- The baby you're expecting will allow you to have 4 extra points, which solves the issue, Congrats.

2- you can update at anytime as long as your status shows: En Attente de traitement (waiting treatment) even if you submit or delete the current update.

3- the degree your wife's completed will not be accepted by the system because it's after the day of your first submission. you can try but the system will give you an error message.

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016

Please help...
As long as a test is valid the day you submitted. It remains valid during processing. No need to take another one, except if you want to improve your scores