+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec June and August Online Applicant – Outland Only

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nuva_062 said:
I am applicant from Aug 16. Please help me to calculate my points for new rule.
My Education: 4 Year+ 1year BBA&MBA major in Finance Job Experience: 3.4 yrs experience as Market analyst& Business Development officer (NOC code 4163) & 2.8 Year Experience as Financial sales representative ( NOC Code 6235)
My age Age : 33
Principal Applicant IELTS : Listening = 7.5, Reading = 6.0, Writing = 6.5, Speaking = 6
Spouse Education: Bachelor University Degree in Water resource Engineering (from BUET) & MBA
Spouse Job Experience: 10 Year Experience as Civil &water resource Engineer
Spouse Age = 36
One Child
Financially Solvent

I think your score is 53 if i am not mistaken .

Please help me to figure out ... any expert please

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
jahid312 said:
many Aug 2016 applicant has got document request....!!!! Where are u get this information? Can u share the link?
Yes, few Delhi guys has got document request. I ve one relatives from India... why is that we did not get anything??? This is what i dont understand!!!!!

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitin260785 said:
Yes, few Delhi guys has got document request. I ve one relatives from India... why is that we did not get anything??? This is what i dont understand!!!!!
if any person from India got doc request, then i think he lived in quebec previously or he have work permit there . otherwise its not possible to get doc request from MIDI . no one in our group reported doc request yet. here i mean outland only :)

baldalloj

Apr 18, 2017
Nitin260785 said:
Hello, but one thing is sure... many Aug 2016 applicant has got document request... I believe that the update is just so that you can get more points if you lack... Anyone can confirm??
Hi Guys,

I'm MPQ skiller worker candidate since Aug. 2016. Regarding update period, this is a general process of update, I've points complete, have no received any documents request yet, and update options are available on my profile, the only problem is that after I updated my information the application got status "nom soumise" , However I received a message with the update confirmation successfully, also the nouvel recapitulatif file with all the information updated. Additionally , a count down of days started at 90. I have tried to call MIDI but nobody response, in other forums I have read about the same problem. It seems to me there are some technical issues whit the website. Does somebody else has the same situation?.

Regards.

Reactions: chauvienvien

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys

i have noticed today that my proof of fund section was not completed in my account, althoug i completed this section when i submitted my application in June. Then i noticed that the fund requirement for 2017 has changed. So i have to agree with them that I have enough funds and update the information.

But when i try to submit my application it says that my application wasnt updated !

Any idea what is going on ?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when i try to submit my application i am getting below message :

No changes have been made to your application. If you wish to update your request, please click on the section to be modified in the menu on the left.

If you do not wish to update your application, go to the "My Account" section and click on the "Delete my update request" link.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baldalloj said:
Hi Guys,

I'm MPQ skiller worker candidate since Aug. 2016. Regarding update period, this is a general process of update, I've points complete, have no received any documents request yet, and update options are available on my profile, the only problem is that after I updated my information the application got status "nom soumise" , However I received a message with the update confirmation successfully, also the nouvel recapitulatif file with all the information updated. Additionally , a count down of days started at 90. I have tried to call MIDI but nobody response, in other forums I have read about the same problem. It seems to me there are some technical issues whit the website. Does somebody else has the same situation?.

Regards.

yes same thing happening in my application as well

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Dear all,

I'm new here. Still not familiar with terms like aor and other acronyms. Tried posting my query but no one replying. Please help.

I got the notification to update document within 90 days and I did it (updated my ielts score as the previous one expired). Now it is again showing "waiting for treatment". what does it mean? Any idea when they will finalize?
Also many talking about checking the new points system. What is that? Can anybody explain please? Any link perhaps for me to check?

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Any update? anyone get doc request from MIDI ?

Not yet.. It's expected before the end of spring, as MIDI said they'll start working on MPQ files during spring.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
this is ridiculously lazy behavior by MIDI we submitted our online applications in August and still not got the checklist approx 09 month waiting and counting...i believe the old paper based system was way better you can submit your documents anytime without any delay and update it accordingly...i dont think this online system will reduce the processing time infact the time will be increased..

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is ridiculously lazy behavior by MIDI we submitted our online applications in August and still not got the checklist approx 09 month waiting and counting...i believe the old paper based system was way better you can submit your documents anytime without any delay and update it accordingly...i dont think this online system will reduce the processing time infact the time will be increased..
same case with june candates

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
No timeline for June/August 2016 applicants? Still waiting for treatment being shown. I can't understand how the online system became faster. This is so frustrating :(