+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
shappa said:
on 16th march 2017
to your question, write a letter to midi requesting your copy of css to ur current address.

Btw, do you know which point grid apply to you? 49 points or 50 points, that is very quick to get CSQ after u sent ur documents.
When did you apply last year btw.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
to shape,

submitted papers 16 march 2017 & got CSQ on 6 April 2017 ; 20 days .... Cool :)

shappa said:
on 16th march 2017

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
KPA_Canada said:
Hello,

My status in Mon Project account shows as "decision" too...!!!. I have submitted my documents on 10th March and MIDI has linked documents to my application on 13th March 2017. There is no news from MIDI till now.

I called MIDI today and agent said that my application is still under processing for preliminary review.

Can anyone help me how long does it take for CAP applicant to complete preliminary review and Once its complete, are we going to get any notification from MIDI?
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
As per midi preliminary review start before documents checklist...but now as per you your preliminary review start after documents? why & what is this?

odettealg

Jan 23, 2017
KPA_Canada said:
Hello,

My status in Mon Project account shows as "decision" too...!!!. I have submitted my documents on 10th March and MIDI has linked documents to my application on 13th March 2017. There is no news from MIDI till now.

I called MIDI today and agent said that my application is still under processing for preliminary review.

Can anyone help me how long does it take for CAP applicant to complete preliminary review and Once its complete, are we going to get any notification from MIDI?
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hi, the status of my account shows the same, I received doc check list on March 23rd (Applied in October 28th,2016) and still have not sent the docs (waiting for some certifications).
I have the same question, please share with us when you get any notifications,
Good Luck.
Thanks.

KPA_Canada

Apr 12, 2017
I have asked same questions to agent,but they said my file reference number starts with NAXXXXXXXX and it will not be considered as online application. Which means, MIDI will not update any status or inquiry on Mon Project site. They will communicate to me either mail or phone calls.

I am completely confused and don't know what is going on my application .... ?????

Does any one have a reference number starts with NAXXXXXXX and have a same situation

kham

Jun 22, 2016
KPA_Canada said:
I have asked same questions to agent,but they said my file reference number starts with NAXXXXXXXX and it will not be considered as online application. Which means, MIDI will not update any status or inquiry on Mon Project site. They will communicate to me either mail or phone calls.

I am completely confused and don't know what is going on my application .... ?????

Does any one have a reference number starts with NAXXXXXXX and have a same situation
in the last page of the check list you received by MIDI you will find the reference number starting by NA

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Looks to me that the file number gets changed to N* after receiving the checklist.

Any idea how much time MIDI takes to review Inland applicants(Cap-Exempt) after submitting the checklist

KPA_Canada

Apr 12, 2017
@ NMontD Yes... Your are right.

Once we receive check list, our reference number will change to NAXXXXXXX. which means our Online application will be converted into paper application during review process and Mon Project no longer work there after. Future way of communication will be either mail, E-mail or Phone calls.

May I know for Inland Temporary worker category (Not PEQ) how much time to get CSQ after submitting required documents???.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Thanks

Look like they also took the processing time from the midi site. Earlier for applicant from Quebec, it was showing as Not applicable.

where as for other locations was 12 months after receiving the document.

Anyone who already received the CSQ recently from new system can tell us

missingyvonne

Sep 7, 2016
KPA_Canada said:
@ NMontD Yes... Your are right.

Once we receive check list, our reference number will change to NAXXXXXXX. which means our Online application will be converted into paper application during review process and Mon Project no longer work there after. Future way of communication will be either mail, E-mail or Phone calls.

May I know for Inland Temporary worker category (Not PEQ) how much time to get CSQ after submitting required documents???.
About six months.

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
It doesn't take six months to get CSQ after sending documents for inland. Takes Way less, everyone I know got it in a month to 3 max..

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Thanks Nykro.

Is this timeline during this year..

Also, does the system allow to update the application if the status is decison

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
I have a friend that applied for CSQ in August 2016 and by December he got his CSQ, ofc an inland applicant. Back then the system didn't allow updates.. But I remember he said he called and they confirmed that they have mailed his CSQ.

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Nykro said:
I have a friend that applied for CSQ in August 2016 and by December he got his CSQ, ofc an inland applicant. Back then the system didn't allow updates.. But I remember he said he called and they confirmed that they have mailed his CSQ.
Did he mention when he got the document request and when he sent them out? he applied through mon projet,right?