05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Sorry. I am not sure about current turn around time of MIDI for Cap-exempt applicants. I will let recent CSQ applicants answer your questions.

If you got checklist before 8th March 2017 then MIDI should evaluate your application as per old criterion.

All the best.
Hi,

can you please share the number you used to call. I am in the US currently and hence need number for Out of Canada applicants

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
amit.r said:
Hi,

can you please share the number you used to call. I am in the US currently and hence need number for Out of Canada applicants
I have never called CIC #.

Try this:
http://www.immigroup.com/news/how-call-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-outside-canada

In between , I am in USA as well.

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
cherti said:
Not with 100% confidence. So we better wait for someone to reply who has submitted it.
@zionplace has helpfully replied regarding the UCI/IUC , but not for the CAQ number.
Any update?
I am having a similar problem.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Anyone from Cap-exempt has observed if the " statut " column "mon dossier" has changed post completion of maintenance today. In other words what will be the next status after "pending for treatment"

thanks

Husam

Oct 7, 2015
Hello, I am inland applicant - Cap-exempt. I applied through Mon Project last November and my problem is that my application shows that the payment is processing. I checked my bank account and the money is already transferred to MIDI. What should I do in this case?
since many recent applicants have already received their checklist or waiting for it.

Please help me!
Thank you

odettealg

Jan 23, 2017
Hi everyone!

I want to start sharing my experience with MPQ

I am a cap-exempt applicant; Applied on October 28th 2016 and I received my document list on March 23rd.

Still waiting to gather all the necessary documents to send them.

I am submitting my English language results, however I haven't take a French test yet. Do you think that it is totally necessary?

I already have the points to qualify...

Thanks for your comments

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Hi all

Do we have to submit the police certificate with the PR application or we can submit it later
and if we can send it later should we send it as we receive it or it will be requested by the officer

I could not find any information on CIC site about that issue ?

Thanks

cndvs

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, congratulations. And do you mind to share your file number? It doesn't need to be specific, you can hide the last two digit, for example D00000133XX.
Thank you very much.

odettealg said:
Hi everyone!

I want to start sharing my experience with MPQ

I am a cap-exempt applicant; Applied on October 28th 2016 and I received my document list on March 23rd.

Still waiting to gather all the necessary documents to send them.

I am submitting my English language results, however I haven't take a French test yet. Do you think that it is totally necessary?

I already have the points to qualify...

Thanks for your comments

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
How status change of cap exempt candidates like after waiting of treatment wat is the status when processing and what is the staus when received checklist?

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hello APPNOV2014,

my status in mon project account is "decision" . i called MIDI to check , call center agent told me they that they already sent me a CSQ on 6th april 2017 , however when i submitted my application i was in Canada as a temporary worker , after wards i relocated to my home country india and sent documents along with address change letter from India .now i am in confusion to which address they have sent my CSQ because when i check my address in mon project account after calling MIDI, it was still showing my Canadian address. please advice how to confirm.

call center agent told me that she doesn't have access to address to which csq is sent

KPA_Canada

Apr 12, 2017
Hello,

My status in Mon Project account shows as "decision" too...!!!. I have submitted my documents on 10th March and MIDI has linked documents to my application on 13th March 2017. There is no news from MIDI till now.

I called MIDI today and agent said that my application is still under processing for preliminary review.

Can anyone help me how long does it take for CAP applicant to complete preliminary review and Once its complete, are we going to get any notification from MIDI?
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
to
shappa

when did you submitted your papers to CSQ ?

shappa said:
Hello APPNOV2014,

my status in mon project account is "decision" . i called MIDI to check , call center agent told me they that they already sent me a CSQ on 6th april 2017 , however when i submitted my application i was in Canada as a temporary worker , after wards i relocated to my home country india and sent documents along with address change letter from India .now i am in confusion to which address they have sent my CSQ because when i check my address in mon project account after calling MIDI, it was still showing my Canadian address. please advice how to confirm.

call center agent told me that she doesn't have access to address to which csq is sent

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
How MIDI evaluate candidate education without any documents / degree / certificates? They evaluate just on the basis of input in mon projet? Do u think that they evaluate correctly? just on the basis of inputs?