+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

osamayawar

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

I received intent to rejet letter from midi today and they asked me to re-submit my spouse transcript and degree. The reason i believe is that i sent them a notarized copy of transcripts and degree(notarized from Pakistan).

Now the problem is that my wife did her Bachelors in Pakistan from an institute that offers Australia Degree. I do not know anyone in Australia to send her the degree`s for certification. Is there any other way to certify those degree`s? The institute in Pakistan that offers Australia degree asked us to contact the Australian University directly and they told us that they do not issue any certified copy of the degree as they only certify the orignle one.

What should i do, please help

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
osamayawar said:
Hi,

I received intent to rejet letter from midi today and they asked me to re-submit my spouse transcript and degree. The reason i believe is that i sent them a notarized copy of transcripts and degree(notarized from Pakistan).

Now the problem is that my wife did her Bachelors in Pakistan from an institute that offers Australia Degree. I do not know anyone in Australia to send her the degree`s for certification. Is there any other way to certify those degree`s? The institute in Pakistan that offers Australia degree asked us to contact the Australian University directly and they told us that they do not issue any certified copy of the degree as they only certify the orignle one.

Call Australian university and ask them if they can mail sealed transcripts to you. They will charge some money for transcripts.

Here is an example:
https://student.unsw.edu.au/academic-transcript

osamayawar

Jan 11, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Call Australian university and ask them if they can mail sealed transcripts to you. They will charge some money for transcripts.

Here is an example:
https://student.unsw.edu.au/academic-transcript
I am more concerned about the degree. Transcript they are issuing it any ways.

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
osamayawar said:
Hi,

Could you share your timeline? Could you tell me, how could you receive it via email/mail? From where you notarized it, Australia?

One think, your wife could do, if she has the university email, she can send email to the university in Australia directly and describe briefly what she need and give her all info to them. May be they will send certified copy to your wife via mail.

Or, please check in the university website to get the info, how you could request for certified true copy. Most of the university has the info in their website.

Or,
Notarized copy from Australia would be accepted. Because, Notarized copy is only accpeted then, when it is notazired from document issuing country Notary Public. Please check the link below. It may be helpful.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html#australia

osamayawar

Jan 11, 2016
Montreal-QC said:
Could you share your timeline? Could you tell me, how could you receive it via email/mail? From where you notarized it, Australia?

One think, your wife could do, if she has the university email, she can send email to the university in Australia directly and describe briefly what she need and give her all info to them. May be they will send certified copy to your wife via mail.

Or, please check in the university website to get the info, how you could request for certified true copy. Most of the university has the info in their website.

Or,
Notarized copy from Australia would be accepted. Because, Notarized copy is only accpeted then, when it is notazired from document issuing country Notary Public. Please check the link below. It may be helpful.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html#australia
I know all that you mentioned but i cannot send the orignal degree to Australia now which is mandatory for document to be notarized or certified.

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Last working day of the week, lets see any news from anyone?

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called them... they received my certified copy but the agent told me it takes 1 to 3 months to verify the documents!!! crazy, right?!

osamayawar

Jan 11, 2016
contextaa said:
Just called them... they received my certified copy but the agent told me it takes 1 to 3 months to verify the documents!!! crazy, right?!
Did they make another request after you submitted your documents? or you submitted documents just once?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
contextaa said:
Generally it takes 1-3 months for document validation but we already know that MIDI is taking much less time for Mon cap-exempt applicants. Just hang in there :)

genconian13

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-11-2016
AOR Received.