+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
You might want to post your questions in other post-CSQ threads to confirm.

1. As far as I know your 2013 PCC from your Country should work as it was generated after you left your home country.

2. I looked into Federal forms. Birth Certificate is mandatory. National ID details are optional.

3. Yes. You will need certified translated copied of all 3 documents.

4. No you do not need Clearance from Canada.

5. You can go to some dollar store and find adhesive labels and write your address by hand. Alternately , you can print out your address on A4 size paper and send it with application.
I don't have the PCC in original language (lost it!), but I have an official translation of it, do you think I'm taking a big risk if I only send the translation?

eslamelf

Apr 16, 2016
Hi Guys,

Did any one submitted in august get no news yet?

My friends submitted 27 Aug. and they had the csq already, while i submitted on August 3rd, and no news yet.

midgar31

Jun 14, 2016
eslamelf said:
Hi Guys,

My friends submitted 27 Aug. and they had the csq already, while i submitted on August 3rd, and no news yet.
August 15th here, same situation.

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
eslamelf said:
Hi Guys,

Same for me, submitted on August 09. No news :-\

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Yep August 8. No news. Although it is a new week. Let's see what happens

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Just called them. The lady told me, my documents is added with my file on August 17. But, canada post delivered it on August 9, and canada post sent me the reception report of my documents with the signature. Just wondering... what's going on? :eek:

The lady says, it's only reception, she has no more access on file. :-[

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Well maybe that means the docs are in your file now and that your file is being assessed. I don't know but that could be it

genconian13

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
4 th august no news

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Montreal-QC said:
Just called them. The lady told me, my documents is added with my file on August 17. But, canada post delivered it on August 9, and canada post sent me the reception report of my documents with the signature. Just wondering... what's going on? :eek:

The lady says, it's only reception, she has no more access on file. :-[
Your documents were delivered on 9th but your package was opened on 17th only. Nothing to worry about. I am pretty sure documents are being reviewed in order. Though CSQ might not be generated in same order as few applications ( like non-Quebec graduate , not in Canada anymore) might require more scrutiny while others ( Quebec grad , preferred AOT , working in Quebec since last couple of years) would be straight forward.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
contextaa said:
I don't have the PCC in original language (lost it!), but I have an official translation of it, do you think I'm taking a big risk if I only send the translation?
You can send your translated copy with application and in the mean time try to arrange original copy from your home country. If CIC accepts translated copy then good , else they will ask for Original PCC several months down the line and hopefully by then you would have arranged new PCC from your home country. Not sending Original PCC won't result in rejection of your application. :D

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
APPNOV2014NY said:
Your documents were delivered on 9th but your package was opened on 17th only. Nothing to worry about. I am pretty sure documents are being reviewed in order. Though CSQ might not be generated in same order as few applications ( like non-Quebec graduate , not in Canada anymore) might require more scrutiny while others ( Quebec grad , preferred AOT , working in Quebec since last couple of years) would be straight forward.
Yep, U r right. And i think so.

I am a Quebec graduate and working in Quebec, it's one year now.

At least, i can get it little early. :p

From one member post, someone gets CSQ and he submitted his documents on 27 August.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Funny how so many people who submitted their docs on July got their csq and all those who submitted in first 10 days of Aug are stuck together

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
I have a question though anyone here from concordia who has received an email from the department to resubmit their transcript because the one they sent was an official one. I haven't received such an email but I read someone had such a problem in the past. Wondering if I will also face the same problem

midgar31

Jun 14, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Not sure about it, I have two years working in Quebec, currently working and still waiting. Even with a Canadian child :D