+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

vishu2016

Jul 18, 2016
Can any one help me regarding name difference in my educational documents is vishu and experience certificate contain name with vishu gupta so , it will be create any problem in quebec CSQ processing?

genconian13

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
Guys I sent documents on 2 august. Can I corfirm by calling them that they recieved my documents and all the papers are in order???

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
genconian13 said:
Guys I sent documents on 2 august. Can I corfirm by calling them that they recieved my documents and all the papers are in order???
You can check if MIDI has received documents or not.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is more than 1 month after the submission of paper documents. Still waiting...
any update?

midgar31

Jun 14, 2016
POLYNING said:
It is more than 1 month after the submission of paper documents. Still waiting...
any update?
Something should happen in the next two months. This phase should not last more than three. We are in the same situation but I drop my package like two week after. You are my reference.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
contextaa said:
There is no reference for that... Nobody knows how long it's gonna take.
I believe there should be quick turnaround on this (with in month or so) ..assuming MIDI has to meet this year's target , also close 10 k apps are on their back (Mon Project) ...

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
poisonapple said:
I believe there should be quick turnaround on this (with in month or so) ..assuming MIDI has to meet this year's target , also close 10 k apps are on their back (Mon Project) ...
Absolutely agree. In fact , MIDI is moving faster on Cap-exempt applications. Once member of this forum already got email on Aug 23 that her application is done with Verification of documents and Preliminary review. She submitted her documents on July 27th.

Is anyone checking French forum ( http://immigrer.com/ ) for updates?

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Absolutely agree. In fact , MIDI is moving faster on Cap-exempt applications. Once member of this forum already got email on Aug 23 that her application is done with Verification of documents and Preliminary review. She submitted her documents on July 27th.

Is anyone checking French forum ( http://immigrer.com/ ) for updates?
This is good news... So I should hear something soon, mine was delivered on July 28.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Sometimes no news is good news ;D

May be they are already done with your review and your CSQ is on its way via snail mail.
In montreal, a letter only needs 1 days from MIDI to your living place.... ;)

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I sent out my documents like a month and half back. today i received a email from midi because i gave a document in wrong format.

i studied my masters in Montreal and i gave them my transcript for masters in a sealed envelope from university (i dont think its certified true copy though). is this what you guys did? or you got the papers certified true with university.

please help

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannan.sethu said:
Hi Guys,

I sent out my documents like a month and half back. today i received a email from midi because i gave a document in wrong format.

i studied my masters in Montreal and i gave them my transcript for masters in a sealed envelope from university (i dont think its certified true copy though). is this what you guys did? or you got the papers certified true with university.

please help
PEQ OR QSW? Please show you timeline.
Sealed envelope is not necessary, but the signature and/or seal in the transcript are needed.