+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
inderpsi said:
Hello Everyone,

Firstly ,In the field Numéro d’identification auprès de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada,enter your identification number with Citizenship and Immigration Canada, if you have one. This identification number may have been assigned to you when you
applied for immigration to Canada.

Just wanted to confirm , Is it the UCI # mentioned in your Immigration application ?

Secondly,When you fill the form Demandes antérieures (Previous applications), you come across the field below

Avez-vous déjà présenté une demande d’immigration permanente au Canada (ailleurs qu’au Québec)? (Have you ever submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, elsewhere than Québec?)

Do you need to say Yes for both Primary Applicant and spouse or it is only applicable for the primary applicant?

Regards
Inderpsi
This thread is for Mon Cap-exempt applicants. Please start your own thread for this issue. Please do not spam this thread.

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Concearning the following requests from MIDI:
1. Attestation d'inscription au programme d'études que vous suivez

2. Lettre de l'établissement d'enseignement indiquant si vous étudiez à temps plein ou à temps partiel ainsi que la date de début et la date de fin prévue de votre programme d'études.

I Finished my BSc. ten years ago.

Looking at request 1, is it enough to provide the transcript, which contains the courses and their related semesters? Some people talk about admission letter, but how could I provide the first admission document for a program that started ten years ago?
Now, concerning request 2, my transcript contains full time and the start date and end date of my program, so is this enough for MIDI?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
theurn15 said:
Concearning the following requests from MIDI:

2. Lettre de l'établissement d'enseignement indiquant si vous étudiez à temps plein ou à temps partiel ainsi que la date de début et la date de fin prévue de votre programme d'études.

I Finished my BSc. ten years ago.

Looking at request 1, is it enough to provide the transcript, which contains the courses and their related semesters? Some people talk about admission letter, but how could I provide the first admission document for a program that started ten years ago?
Now, concerning request 2, my transcript contains full time and the start date and end date of my program, so is this enough for MIDI?
Interesting. I did not get request for above from MIDI. I finished my Bachelors (India) 11 years back and Masters ( USA) 8.5 years back.

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Interesting. I did not get request for above from MIDI. I finished my Bachelors (India) 11 years back and Masters ( USA) 8.5 years back.
Folks, please share your thoughts. It seems that these documents are requested only from applicants who didn't finish their studies! ::)

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Naqvee said:
Hi guys,

What documents you submitted for following requirement:

for 2. I got a letter from university with all the desired information.

I am not sure about document 1.

Please help.
Are these documents related to a degree that you have obtained or they are related to a degree that you are still seeking?

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
786singhghuman said:
I submit on 29 march and still waiting for docs
Please tell us your estimated points. Maybe you are short on point or something.

Jul 24, 2016
I have completed nursing(GNM) from India , worked in a hospital for 2 years and in 2014 i came here on student visa studied computing support in quebec finished my study in the month of may , i submit my application with common law partner , he is also quebec graduate and we are living in quebec.

In last week we received one letter from midi to confirm our address because we updated our new address after submit the application.

AMJO

Jul 24, 2015
I have few doubts regarding Quebec Mon Project, and I was wondering if you can help me.

1. In the Quebec Mon Project, do I need to mention all my educational history, i.e. in my case Matriculation, 10+2, Graduation (BCA) and Post-Graduation (MBA in IS).

2. I have ECA report with me for my Graduation and Post-Graduation, so do I need transcript for my Matriculation as well as for 10+2?

3. Now, another very important doubt, does my MBA in Information System matches my NOC 2281 under Quebec Area of Training.

4. Is it possible if I don't share my MBA details on the site and get score for my BCA? Because I thing BCA is more related to my NOC 2281. But I am confused about it.

5. Lastly, I don't have Detailed Mark Sheet for my Matriculation; I have only Pass certificate. And my 10+2 Pass Certificate and Detailed Mark Sheet my father’s name is wrong (spelling mistake), but for it I have affidavit. So, will there be any problem through in Quebec Mon Project?

Any kind of help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
786singhghuman said:
I have completed nursing(GNM) from India , worked in a hospital for 2 years and in 2014 i came here on student visa studied computing support in quebec finished my study in the month of may , i submit my application with common law partner , he is also quebec graduate and we are living in quebec.

In last week we received one letter from midi to confirm our address because we updated our new address after submit the application.
do you have any idea how many points you got?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
AMJO said:
I have few doubts regarding Quebec Mon Project, and I was wondering if you can help me.

1. In the Quebec Mon Project, do I need to mention all my educational history, i.e. in my case Matriculation, 10+2, Graduation (BCA) and Post-Graduation (MBA in IS).

2. I have ECA report with me for my Graduation and Post-Graduation, so do I need transcript for my Matriculation as well as for 10+2?

3. Now, another very important doubt, does my MBA in Information System matches my NOC 2281 under Quebec Area of Training.

4. Is it possible if I don't share my MBA details on the site and get score for my BCA? Because I thing BCA is more related to my NOC 2281. But I am confused about it.

5. Lastly, I don't have Detailed Mark Sheet for my Matriculation; I have only Pass certificate. And my 10+2 Pass Certificate and Detailed Mark Sheet my father’s name is wrong (spelling mistake), but for it I have affidavit. So, will there be any problem through in Quebec Mon Project?

Any kind of help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
This thread is for Mon Cap-exempt applicants. Please start your own thread for this issue. Please do not spam this thread.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
De À Pays ou territoire Statut

2015-04-27 À ce jour Émirats arabes unis Travailleur temporaire
2011-04-17 2015-03-26 Inde Citoyen
2010-12-24 2011-04-16 Royaume-Uni Travailleur temporaire
2009-09-27 2010-12-23 Royaume-Uni Étudiant étranger
2005-04-27 2009-09-26 Inde Citoyen

This is my status but wen I click on validate button it is showing error

Your statement is incomplete. The dates you specify must cover the entire period of last 10 years. Please help as my application is pending due to this error.

Thank You

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where were you during 2015-03-27 to 2015-04-26?
Perhaps the error is in the first date

2015-03-27 À ce jour Émirats arabes unis Travailleur temporaire

nilesh82 said:
De À Pays ou territoire Statut

2015-04-27 À ce jour Émirats arabes unis Travailleur temporaire
2011-04-17 2015-03-26 Inde Citoyen
2010-12-24 2011-04-16 Royaume-Uni Travailleur temporaire
2009-09-27 2010-12-23 Royaume-Uni Étudiant étranger
2005-04-27 2009-09-26 Inde Citoyen

This is my status but wen I click on validate button it is showing error

Your statement is incomplete. The dates you specify must cover the entire period of last 10 years. Please help as my application is pending due to this error.

Thank You