+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hello ,
I had a question regarding my medical request,I just got my AOR Jan 26th,2017 ,So by when can I expect my medical request (in some cases i've heard they send it right after AOR like in 3 weeks).If in case i get a medical request soon I would be traveling to my home country in 2 weeks
what can be done in such case?Please if some one could advice

Thanks in Advance

DDOMTL

Jan 27, 2017
PGWP holder will not get any point for the job offer??/ Why????????

Montreal-QC said:
well... the interview was held today and after the interview, the officer issued the CSQ and gave it to me right away ..... He crosschecked the all the original documents with submitted ones. And calculated the points.

After that, i ask him a question about job offer validation. He says, PGWP holder will not get any point for the job offer. Though they are in open work permit, still their job offer is not validate by Quebec government.

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
DDOMTL said:
PGWP holder will not get any point for the job offer??/ Why????????
What was happened in my case. I did not get point fro job offer. My NOC 2171. But i got the point for job experience. It did not make any sense to me. That's why, i asked the question to the officer to clear it. Otherwise, i did not need to attend to an interview.

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
stealth1947 said:
I finally got my list of requiring documents.

I have problems with this one:
STATUT DE RÉSIDENT DANS UN PAYS AUTRE QUE LE PAYS DE CITOYENNETÉ
11. Permis ou titres de séjour d'une durée cumulative de validité d'au moins un an, délivrés par les autorités du pays ou territoire où vous résidiez lors de la présentation de votre demande.

I thought you dont need 1 full year, and when you have job valid you can apply at anytime? I submitted my application after 7 months of working here.
I had the same worries.I got my pgwp on Feb 2016 in toronto, and moved to montreal in July. I submitted my application through mon projet after staying in montreal for 3 months. I am on my PGWP working here.
I haven't got my document list. I just wonder would it be a big problem or should I withdraw my csq application?
I would appreciate it if anyone could help.

kham

Jun 22, 2016
lliam1996 said:
I had the same worries.I got my pgwp on Feb 2016 in toronto, and moved to montreal in July. I submitted my application through mon projet after staying in montreal for 3 months. I am on my PGWP working here.
I haven't got my document list. I just wonder would it be a big problem or should I withdraw my csq application?
I would appreciate it if anyone could help.
The permit must be valid for at least one year , it is not mandatory to work for one year

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
***************Repost**************
Hello ,
I had a question regarding my medical request,I just got my AOR Jan 26th,2017 ,So by when can I expect my medical request (in some cases i've heard they send it right after AOR like in 3 weeks).If in case i get a medical request soon I would be traveling to my home country in 2 weeks

Thanks in Advance
Please help

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
qc_montreal said:
Hello ,

Thanks in Advance
Please help
Don't worry it's not a big problem u can undergo your medicals anywhere in the world but with CIC panel physicians only
So just google CIC panel physicians u get a big list according to the country when u get a medical request u get via email there will be an attachment coming so print it out and go but to clarify once u get a request u will understand everything
Stay cool

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
Hello ,

Thanks in Advance
Please help
Agree with Annie.

Today , I was trying to find out patterns between AOR date and Medical Request date and found that:

1. There is no pattern :).
2. Applications with AOR from early Nov 2016 are still waiting for Medical Request.

It's highly unlikely that we ( my AOR is 27th Jan) are going to get medical requests any time soon. Also , CIC gives 30 days to finish Medical examination so you have sufficient time. If you get Medical Request while you are away on trip and do not want to wait till your return then go to below mentioned link and take appointment with nearest available Panel doctor.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Enjoy your trip :)