+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabeya84 said:
calm-down man, you are out of this news(All most all mon project regular applicant received yesterday). Your processing will continue because I think you are other then Regular Skilled Worker Applicant( Regular are from two intake time June-2016, & Aug-2016).

So don't worry cool-down, relax............
Yeah, probably this is for outland applicants. But still now the online system is even slower than paper application before...

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Montreal_120 said:
Yeah, probably this is for outland applicants. But still now the online system is even slower than paper application before...
No, your idea may be wrong. Please see my timeline. Then you will get an idea about paper based application processing time.

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hello friends

Can any one could please reply me.

I am cap exempt applicant , applied through Mon project on July 2016 from Montreal. Now due to project requirement I am travelling back to my country. Do I need
to inform MIDI about my relocation . Or shall I wait until I receive document check list. I am worried that my region will change and waiting time become more. Currently my region is north America. Please suggest.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
shappa said:
Hello friends

Can any one could please reply me.

I am cap exempt applicant , applied through Mon project on July 2016 from Montreal. Now due to project requirement I am travelling back to my country. Do I need
to inform MIDI about my relocation . Or shall I wait until I receive document check list. I am worried that my region will change and waiting time become more. Currently my region is north America. Please suggest.
No. You do not need to inform MIDI now. I was in same situation earlier this year and had called MIDI on Address Change. I was told to mention in cover letter about address change when I submit my documents. You can check my "past" posts on this thing.

2 things:

1. You applied in July and still did not get checklist? You might want to call MIDI and ask them on what's happening with your application.

2. MIDI IT systems do not handle "Address Changes" very well. Send them address change details along with documents they ask for. Send them a follow up mail a week later mentioning address change so that they update their systems ( or at least double check if new address is in their) and send your CSQ to new address.

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
No. You do not need to inform MIDI now. I was in same situation earlier this year and had called MIDI on Address Change. I was told to mention in cover letter about address change when I submit my documents. You can check my "past" posts on this thing.

2 things:

1. You applied in July and still did not get checklist? You might want to call MIDI and ask them on what's happening with your application.

2. MIDI IT systems do not handle "Address Changes" very well. Send them address change details along with documents they ask for. Send them a follow up mail a week later mentioning address change so that they update their systems ( or at least double check if new address is in their) and send your CSQ to new address.
Thanks for your valuable replay.
i did call midi , they asked me to wait until i recive communication from them , but 2 day back i recived e-mail stating my application will be processed in spring 2017

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
shappa said:
i did call midi , they asked me to wait until i recive communication from them , but 2 day back i recived e-mail stating my application will be processed in spring 2017
I thought processing of cap-exempt applications won't be postponed until Spring 2017. Wondering what MIDI plans to do between now and Spring 2017 if they are not processing any applications. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

kham

Jun 22, 2016
shappa said:
@shappa

This e-mail was sent to all applicants Cap-exempt and non exempt, I think it is just to make people stop calling them

the information on the e-mail is a general information present on their website

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/steps-times.html

Average processing times

Applications continue to be reviewed according to the order of priority indicated on the page Immigration rules and procedures. Applications submitted before December 31, 2015, in paper format, are currently being processed or are waiting to be processed. Since Mon projet Québec is a new system, average processing times are not yet available. The processing of online applications will begin in spring 2017.

IMPORTANT
Processing times vary according to the following factors:

Selection objectives by geographic pool and immigration category
Volume of applications
International context
Conformity of the documents submitted
The time it takes for you to respond to any request by the Ministère
Waiting for proof of your French proficiency
A notice of appointment for a selection interview

vladmirgc

Apr 10, 2014
APPNOV2014NY said:
I thought processing of cap-exempt applications won't be postponed until Spring 2017. Wondering what MIDI plans to do between now and Spring 2017 if they are not processing any applications. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
These guys are just jerking each other off.
What is the point of having a new online application system that is less efficient than the old one? The new system should be prioritized.
Might as well apply through EE in a different province.

Dec 10, 2016
Hi,
I have applied for monproj 4/2/2016. Received list of documents 20/7/2016. Send materials to mdi on 17/10/2016.
I have not received any reply by letter or email yet. I called them 2 times and they said your documents is waiting to be processed that means they have not touched it yet?
In the case of rejection or request for extra documents, I will get a response by email or letter?

Thans

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi all,

I have just landed in Quebec Montreal on an LMIA based Senior Software Engg fulltime job and my wife has an open work permit. I was wondering if I can apply for CSQ now itself or should I wait for an year ?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
cherti said:
Hi all,

I have just landed in Quebec Montreal on an LMIA based Senior Software Engg fulltime job and my wife has an open work permit. I was wondering if I can apply for CSQ now itself or should I wait for an year ?
You can apply now

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
It seems that their works focus on the MD and passport request this week. :-\
CIO-Sydney checks your application , sends out AOR and then transfers file to CPP-Ottawa.

CPP-Ottawa sends out MR , RPRF , PCC and PPR Request.

Even if CPP-Ottawa is busy , you should still get AOR from CIO-Sydney before end of this month.

Let me know if I am missing something here.