+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi,
Lot of post regarding format of documents not according to their requirement in the past few days....I have also done the same thing just notary attested my documents from a lawyer(same country from where the documents was issued) I hope that would be enough.
::)

itsjap89

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
Med's Request
waiting..
Regarding the invalid transcript format, I went to the birks center yesterday. They said they can provide the unofficial transcript with the concordia seal on it. I think we did the same for the diploma certificate. Should be the same case with transcript. I also confirmed that in the sealed envelop they put the certified copy with the seal. I don't know why they didn't accept it. Let me know if you have more information.

Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
itsjap89 said:
Regarding the invalid transcript format, I went to the birks center yesterday. They said they can provide the unofficial transcript with the concordia seal on it. I think we did the same for the diploma certificate. Should be the same case with transcript. I also confirmed that in the sealed envelop they put the certified copy with the seal. I don't know why they didn't accept it. Let me know if you have more information.

Thanks
What's your timeline? When did you receive document checklist ? When were your documents delivered to MIDI ?

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm the only one who got intent to refuse? Getting this email means that everything else is fine and if I provide what they asked for, I'll be fine?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
contextaa said:
I'm the only one who got intent to refuse? Getting this email means that everything else is fine and if I provide what they asked for, I'll be fine?
Yes. Once you submit missing document your application will move to next stage.

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So based on others' experiences, how is the possibility of rejection after sending the required docs?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
So based on others' experiences, how is the possibility of rejection after sending the required docs?
Based on what I know, almost everyone gets the CSQ in less than 3 months (generally 1 month) after sending the required docs if the scores are enough.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
POLYNING said:
Based on what I know, almost everyone gets the CSQ in less than 3 months (generally 1 month) after sending the required docs if the scores are enough.
Even i think MIDI is applying on docs within month of submission so hopefully those who have submitted docs should start getting news/updates...soon..

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poisonapple said:
Even i think MIDI is applying on docs within month of submission so hopefully those who have submitted docs should start getting news/updates...soon..
;D hope that. this week is long- weekend........so.... :-\

the message below is from the forum.

" Hi,I completed my MSc from a Canadian university that was giving me 16 points in the area of training. First time, they rejected me, because my file was incomplete. Actually, I sent only transcript but forgot to add certificate of my MSc diploma. So, they asked to me to send certificate and then I certified it by "Commissioner of Oath" and sent. Next time they emailed me an "intended to refuse" letter and mentioned I need to certify my diploma from university and other methods would not be accepted. So, I did what they told and they issued CSQ within 9 days after receiving my document. Bottom line of the story is, certified true copy of diploma should be certified by the university only, other document may accept because they accepted notarized copy of my marriage certificate. "

From: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/time-line-of-getting-csq-after-updating-documents-for-intention-of-reject-docs-o-t382753.225.html

genconian13

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
APPNOV2014NY said:
Yes. Once you submit missing document your application will move to next stage.
And if u don't get any intent to reject email? Shud i be worried coz I didn't get the email?

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Just called MIDI this morning and they confirmed that they received my documents at 9 August and the guy over phone are not able to give any information about the documents are okay or anything in wrong format. He just said, you need to wait, if any thing missing, MIDI will send you an email. :eek:

midgar31

Jun 14, 2016
Montreal-QC said:
Just called MIDI this morning and they confirmed that they received my documents at 9 August and the guy over phone are not able to give any information about the documents are okay or anything in wrong format. He just said, you need to wait, if any thing missing, MIDI will send you an email. :eek:
I got exactly the same answer twice, I dropped my papers in the office the August 15th.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
genconian13 said:
And if u don't get any intent to reject email? Shud i be worried coz I didn't get the email?
Difficult to predict. Just wait and watch. Hopefully you will get CSQ without any issues. :)