+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes in form imm5645

Chacha4God

Nov 5, 2018
Omission in submitting my academic certificates.
Please I need clarification, while I was submittin my study permit application offline I omitted submitting my academic certificates. I went back after two days, I was told they have sent my application to Nairobi from lagos vfs. I was given an email address to send the documents which I did. Pls what is the likely implications for this omission. Am really scared.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Omission in submitting my academic certificates.
Please I need clarification, while I was submittin my study permit application offline I omitted submitting my academic certificates. I went back after two days, I was told they have sent my application to Nairobi from lagos vfs. I was given an email address to send the documents which I did. Pls what is the likely implications for this omission. Am really scared.
Should have really opened a new thread for this and it may get more replies. Your application may take longer to process, but we really cannot predict that. As long as they receive them ok they will be put with all your other documents in your application.

Reactions: GreatMan

GreatMan

Jan 10, 2019
Should have really opened a new thread for this and it may get more replies. Your application may take longer to process, but we really cannot predict that. As long as they receive them ok they will be put with all your other documents in your application.
Yes, opening new thread specific to your query might be helpful. I really not sure why people still prefer offline mode, when you can create one ID just like another platform and upload your docs in online portal might be useful and help the visa officer to process it quickly. Now what you can do is try to create one account in GK section and link your offline application into your GK account. You can see visa status. Good luck. Hope for the best.

Chacha4God

Nov 5, 2018
Pls russ,
How do I go about the GK account and I don't know how to link it. Pls help me with a detailed explanation on how to do it. Thanks. Others suggestions are required

Chacha4God

Nov 5, 2018
Thanks alot
I was able to link my paper application to an online account today after so many trials.
Then pls how do I upload the documents I omitted. Thanks in anticipation

anuragrai01

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
I also applied online application few days back for temporary work permit. In IMM5645E form for parents address i filled in my present address by mistake . they live in different city . Will it be a problem i am worried. What should i do ? Although they are not travelling with me.

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi,
I also applied online application few days back for temporary work permit. In IMM5645E form for parents address i filled in my present address by mistake . they live in different city . Will it be a problem i am worried. What should i do ? Although they are not travelling with me.
Hi, can you please tell me how you handled this and what your final decision on the application was? I made the exact same mistake for my study permit and I dont know if it has major implications or not. I actually gave my parents' permanent address in the field where it said "present address" and Im wondering if this means trouble....