Mistakes in eCOPRs

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
@ForUs2020 - Did you get reply for your webform? I have same issue for my ecopr which is cropped from top/bottom
I got the standard no action due to Afghanistan crisis reply. But no problem cos I got our PR cards on Aug 19 so no need for the PR cards. Did you get your PR card yet?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I got the standard no action due to Afghanistan crisis reply. But no problem cos I got our PR cards on Aug 19 so no need for the PR cards. Did you get your PR card yet?
*no need for the COPR again. I think they’re fast now with the cards so you’ll get yours within 2 weeks. BTW, service Canada and medical branch didn’t accept the COPR

sohrab17

Sep 1, 2021
@ForUs2020 - Thanks for you the info. I didn’t get my PR card yet. However, Copr is really important document so probably we need to get full information ecopr.. .as it is needed during citizenship time

@legalfalcon - what do you suggest? I also received my ecopr that is cropped from top and bottom and missing information like firstname/lastname and signature panel. What do I do in my case?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
@ForUs2020 - Thanks for you the info. I didn’t get my PR card yet. However, Copr is really important document so probably we need to get full information ecopr.. .as it is needed during citizenship time

@legalfalcon - what do you suggest? I also received my ecopr that is cropped from top and bottom and missing information like firstname/lastname and signature panel. What do I do in my case?
Ok. I’ll send another mail to them after the Afghan crisis. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Send a webform and see if IRCC can replace it.

Alternatively, you will have to get a new one processed

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020

I got the correctly printed COPR today from IRCC. Did you get yours?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hello..
I also got wrong uci and doc# on my copr however everything is correct on my online account.. please let me know how did you get thet fixed?.
Thanks
Just send a web form request, and an email to the portal guys, explain the issue and wait. I sent request and got it amended after 6 weeks. I didn’t do any thing aside that

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
Just send a web form request, and an email to the portal guys, explain the issue and wait. I sent request and got it amended after 6 weeks. I didn’t do any thing aside that
Thanks for your reply.. but when you said email to portal guys wht does that mean.. like which portal guys?.
Thnks

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
The information for PR card is taken from your IRCC PR application so no mistakes on it. I didn’t do anything else. I waited and got the PR card and then amended COPR
Last question pls may i know what was incorrect on your copr and what stream did you apply for pr?.
Thanks for your time