+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes in eCOPRs

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone hi just got credentials portal request and everything is wrong in like as my application number and UCI number only my name is correct so what should I do now
My depends are outside and their copr is correct only mine is wrong
I called ircc and they said they will look it into and how much time will it take bcoz my dependent copr has only 2 months to expire
Please help me
Maybe this can help:
https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=041&top=12

sj7762

Jan 7, 2023
Hi,

MISTAKE IN ECOPR AND PR CARD -> I received my PR card yesterday and realized that both my ECOPR and PR card has my COB as 'India'. I am an Indian citizen born in UAE. The Place of birth on my ECOPR is correct but the COB in both places is wrong. I spoke to the IRCC agent this morning and she told me to raise an amendment request which can take up to 26 weeks. I have two questions now:

1) Can I travel while my amendment request is in process with my current PR Card? I asked the IRCC agent and she told yes, has anyone done anything similar?
2) Can I get the above details changed quicker if I go to a POE?

Vivi_28

Jan 20, 2024
Has anyone experienced having an eCoPR with missing Immigration Officer's signature on the Client Copy page? How did you get it signed? Thanks in advance!

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Has anyone experienced having an eCoPR with missing Immigration Officer's signature on the Client Copy page? How did you get it signed? Thanks in advance!
I've never seen that before. Best to start a new forum question to get the answer from wider audience.

Reactions: Vivi_28

Pavan9999

Apr 11, 2024
I found one mistake in my eCOPR- Medical Details section.
The IME no in eCOPR is different than the number present in my eMedical sheet provided by the clinic which was taken in 2021.
I checked in my online portal, there also the same eCOPR IME no is present.

eCOPR and Portal IME no is same but this is not matching with my eMedical sheet IME no.

Do I need to correct it? Will there be any problem in future if I don't correct it?

All other details in my eCOPR are good.

Can anyone please let me know

Vivi_28

Jan 20, 2024
I found one mistake in my eCOPR- Medical Details section.
The IME no in eCOPR is different than the number present in my eMedical sheet provided by the clinic which was taken in 2021.
I checked in my online portal, there also the same eCOPR IME no is present.

eCOPR and Portal IME no is same but this is not matching with my eMedical sheet IME no.

Do I need to correct it? Will there be any problem in future if I don't correct it?

All other details in my eCOPR are good.

Can anyone please let me know
Highly recommend to have it corrected. The incorrect IME may refer to another applicant's results who may have medical flags or surveillance. Just to prevent any issues in the future. :)