NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi,
I am writing this topic on behalf of my close relative whose full application has been sent to MPNP for the immigration process and currently there is a received status on MPNP online page right now against the MPNP application status when he logs in to his MPNP online account.
I want to ask a general question regarding a mistake in the settlement plan 2 that was sent by his Manitoba Supporter. My relative forwarded a full application to MPNP in September after receiving the Invitation to Apply from MPNP via e-mail. He then forwarded a full application with all the required documents using his MPNP online account and after receiving the confirmation e-mail that his application has been successfully received by the MPNP, he sent an e-mail to his Manitoba Supporter, currently settled and living in Winnipeg, as a reminder to forward the settlement plan 2 as soon as possible and his supporter does the same without wasting any time.
Now, when he didn't get a single reply from MPNP after 2 months, he reviewed all the e-mails and documents that have been forwarded to the MPNP and he managed to spot a major mistake in the settlement plan 2 sent by his supporter. His supporter entered the wrong file number in the settlement plan 2, obviously due to some misunderstanding in communication, sent to the MPNP. Subject of the e-mail and Settlement plan 2 file attached in the e-mail, both contain wrong file number. Secondly, 30 days limit of sending the settlement plan 2 has already been passed now.
Can you please help what to do now and how to sort out this problem? Should i tell my relative either to contact his supporter and sent the Settlement plan 2 again to the MPNP or should his supporter have to contact MPNP office staff via phone or in personal or is there any other way of solving this problem? Hoping to get a positive and quick reply from your side. Kindly guide me with the best solution to this problem in your view which also doesn't have any negative effect on the immigration process still in progress under MPNP.

Thanking you and Regards.

Azharm100

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Any Reply please

moiz1947

Sep 13, 2016
Not a big deal, just send MPNP a email and tell them about this mistake. They will reply and guide you within two weeks .
Azharm100 said:
Hi,
I am writing this topic on behalf of my close relative whose full application has been sent to MPNP for the immigration process and currently there is a received status on MPNP online page right now against the MPNP application status when he logs in to his MPNP online account.
I want to ask a general question regarding a mistake in the settlement plan 2 that was sent by his Manitoba Supporter. My relative forwarded a full application to MPNP in September after receiving the Invitation to Apply from MPNP via e-mail. He then forwarded a full application with all the required documents using his MPNP online account and after receiving the confirmation e-mail that his application has been successfully received by the MPNP, he sent an e-mail to his Manitoba Supporter, currently settled and living in Winnipeg, as a reminder to forward the settlement plan 2 as soon as possible and his supporter does the same without wasting any time.
Now, when he didn't get a single reply from MPNP after 2 months, he reviewed all the e-mails and documents that have been forwarded to the MPNP and he managed to spot a major mistake in the settlement plan 2 sent by his supporter. His supporter entered the wrong file number in the settlement plan 2, obviously due to some misunderstanding in communication, sent to the MPNP. Subject of the e-mail and Settlement plan 2 file attached in the e-mail, both contain wrong file number. Secondly, 30 days limit of sending the settlement plan 2 has already been passed now.
Can you please help what to do now and how to sort out this problem? Should i tell my relative either to contact his supporter and sent the Settlement plan 2 again to the MPNP or should his supporter have to contact MPNP office staff via phone or in personal or is there any other way of solving this problem? Hoping to get a positive and quick reply from your side. Kindly guide me with the best solution to this problem in your view which also doesn't have any negative effect on the immigration process still in progress under MPNP.

Thanking you and Regards.

LydiaFayez

Jan 13, 2018
I am wondering, where should i find my mpnp file number, i am still filling my application of recieving the LAA, and want to give my supporter the file number to fill in their part 2 settlement plan...
Where can i find it?

Nimz28

May 13, 2018
India
Med's Request
02-08-2019
I am wondering, where should i find my mpnp file number, i am still filling my application of recieving the LAA, and want to give my supporter the file number to fill in their part 2 settlement plan...
Where can i find it?
-- After submitting application you will get email on next day mentioning you file number.

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
It takes too much time have patience and even if there is a mistake in SP2 they will call him to confirm it and later you can put a letter of explanation on your supporter behalf. It takes a lot of time sometimes up to two years to process a PNP

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
-- After submitting application you will get email on next day mentioning you file number.
Hi,

I got LAA recently. Now i am in the process of submitting my appilcation with all the details & docs.
So my question is
1. 'Should we submit SP1 & SP2 with the application itself??
2. What is the time line to submit SP1 & SP2?
3. For any questions, is there any customer support kind of thing??

pls suggest.

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
SP1 is the form you are filling online and SP2 will go to the person u have nominated as your supporter so once you have all the details of that person simply click the button send SP2 in the review section he will receive an email or call for confirmation after he will complete it and send it to Manitoba Govt. Meanwhile, u complete the requirements and send the SP1 but make sure you click the send Sp2 form button he will recv it same time i mean you sponsor then he can fill it and send it back. There is a sample of the SP2 available on the internet so check that how your sponsor should fill it even you can fill it for him or her.

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
SP1 you will send SP2 he will receive automatically once you out the supporter details he will receive it in his email then you can fill it or you supporter can fill it as it needs lot of family details. If you make any mistake in the SP2 just email to the Manitoba Govt they will let you correct it and will ask you for a letter of explanation

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
SP1 you will send SP2 he will receive automatically once you out the supporter details he will receive it in his email then you can fill it or you supporter can fill it as it needs lot of family details. If you make any mistake in the SP2 just email to the Manitoba Govt they will let you correct it and will ask you for a letter of explanation
Excellent !! Thank you. It is so helpful.

MittalPD

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
But what about mentioning file number in settlement plan 2 after the applicant's birth date

senorsam

Apr 19, 2018
Someone should kindly advise on what to do. I submitted my MPNP application and made a mistake in the connection area. I selected First Cousin instead of Niece. Now my supporter called my attention to it as he's filling the Sp2 form. Please how do I correct the error on the Sp1 form such that it will be consistent with SP2 to be submitted by my Supporter.

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Please guide me on urgent basis that if we will submit our application today then in how many day supporter will receive SP2 ? Supporter need to travel on April 1st and there supporter will have no access to internet connections..

senorsam

Apr 19, 2018
Please guide me on urgent basis that if we will submit our application today then in how many day supporter will receive SP2 ? Supporter need to travel on April 1st and there supporter will have no access to internet connections..
Your supporter can submit immediately you have your file number as he/she will need to quote it in the SP2.