+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thanks. But if you click on the Application Received you don't see any additional line concerning medicals?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 3, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Interesting. I of course never received the correspondence from April and after asking them 5 times they cannot re-send it to me.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 3, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Interesting. I of course never received the correspondence from April and after asking them 5 times they cannot re-send it to me.
So you also got a medical line in your ecas. I am still waiting for the one.
As for the correspondence - same thing here - never received that from them, but when I called they told me that was a request for Schedule A and PCC (multiple)...so I uploaded through web form (as our gckey account did not have an upload button). In your case most probably you have the same kind of request at that time, however - not necessary. I assume you provided all docs by now.

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
So you also got a medical line in your ecas. I am still waiting for the one.
As for the correspondence - same thing here - never received that from them, but when I called they told me that was a request for Schedule A and PCC (multiple)...so I uploaded through web form (as our gckey account did not have an upload button). In your case most probably you have the same kind of request at that time, however - not necessary. I assume you provided all docs by now.
I am still waiting for USA PCC which I believe has stalled the whole process. Takes many months unfortunately. Did they acknowledge the receipt of your PCCs? I guess all you need is to upload them online or do you need to send in the original?

I uploaded my Schedule A and also sent it by courier this is why I wonder if I need to do the same with PCCs.

To be honest I don't know if ECAS updated quicker or not than the myCIC since I didn't even knew it had any details before it switched to "We are now processing" or anything other than "Application received"..

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Just today I received an email says the Application for Permanent Residence for my spouse has been forwarded to Office Visa in Manila for further processing. And today as well my husband did his medical exam. Does anyone knows what will be the next step?
Wait, did you get before this letter another letter stating it was going to be processed at CPC-M ??

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
I am still waiting for USA PCC which I believe has stalled the whole process. Takes many months unfortunately. Did they acknowledge the receipt of your PCCs? I guess all you need is to upload them online or do you need to send in the original?

I uploaded my Schedule A and also sent it by courier this is why I wonder if I need to do the same with PCCs.

To be honest I don't know if ECAS updated quicker or not than the myCIC since I didn't even knew it had any details before it switched to "We are now processing" or anything other than "Application received"..
I am not an expert in getting USA PCC, but I heard that you could apply using channeler (maybe you can get more info in US thread). I called many times and receipt of PCCs and Schedule A was acknowledged and also I received an email after few months confirming that they received them. I sent everything electronically through web form....Maybe I should have send a hard mail - could be faster....who knows.

I honestly do not know if you need to send the PCCs via mail...maybe wait if they ask for that (no idea).

Reactions: Cheryllove

SeineToHumber

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Medical results updated to say "Passed".
ECAS still says "Application Received".

bafonso: Did you get sent to CPC-M directly for AOR2, or did your app get sent back to CPC-M from, say, Ottawa?
Just trying to determine if any CPC-M AOR2s get ECAS updates or not.

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Medical results updated to say "Passed".
ECAS still says "Application Received".

bafonso: Did you get sent to CPC-M directly for AOR2, or did your app get sent back to CPC-M from, say, Ottawa?
Just trying to determine if any CPC-M AOR2s get ECAS updates or not.
My notes say that I should have gone to Ottawa but I never got a letter aor2 for Ottawa. The only letter we ever got mentions that it's going to be processed in cpc-m.

slam167

Aug 29, 2017
Switzerland
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
We got the medical request last week, got the medical done a couple of days ago and now it says: "you passed the medical exam" on the gckey homepage since yesterday.

Reactions: caromaline

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Anyone else who is getting processed in Mississauga have this situation? My GCKey under the Review of Medical Results has switched to "We are reviewing your medical results." instead of the previous sentence about if you require a medial exam instructions will be sent. However, a medical exam hasn't even been requested yet. I'm hoping it's an indication that the medical request will be made soon.... and that ECAS will be updated to In Process! o_O
Good Luck with everything! I will say, that in my situation, they did in fact send my medical request, but I hadn't received it....I had to call and ask where it may be, and they re-emailed it while I was on the phone. Had I not called...which in itself is hard to get through....I wouldn't have received it for months. In my case they sent it...I didn't receive and I called, it was only a week. My status had said the same as yours for months. I requested that they update my online file. Finally....always after several attempts to login....my information SEEMS updated. Anyhow...hope it all works out and is fast for you! Good Luck!

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Medicals done too but until they get a PCC from me they can't move forward. I wonder how long it will take after they start background checks...

princessmaycalata

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Medicals done too but until they get a PCC from me they can't move forward. I wonder how long it will take after they start background checks...
Yes I wonder about that as well! Until now my husband haven't recieved any update. He finished his medical last Friday. They didn't ask for the PCC how can they do background check?

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Anyone heard anything more since their email saying they were being kept in Mississagua? It seems to have gone all quiet... again...
Since getting that email on August 29th, those of us who hadn't received medical request got ours on September 1st. Since then haven't heard anything new.