+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Did you think in case of test if we come back this will creat doubt in mind of officer or they will not consider ?
I only read one case in Vancouver, the officer gave RQ and the person's reason was actually for his father's sickness. I know some people in the past that traveled back for their test and no problem. So is it a risk factor ? Yes but it is all depends on the officer. I personally think if u have a job or something, it is stupid to get RQ but stupid things may happen

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
anil04_10 said:
Dear shahmad
You can check the timeline for recent applications (Mississauga) at the following link -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdDliQXNJNUFZZm9PNjh5Z2Rwc1o2cEE#gid=0

Its everybody's guess about the next date for next step/level ....... so chill. Once submitted (& accepted at CIC), we have to wait ... there is no other way.

One should get a letter from CIC informing about the test. I think they send it via email also. And it reflects in eCAS too!!
(eCAS will be like - We sent you a notice on ....... (date)..... to appear and write the citizenship test on ...(date)....
at ...(time).... The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have
not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
)

Cheers, Anil
Im from Mississauga, Just received AOR today :)
would you please punch my info in spreadsheet

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just went into In Process!!

Woohoo! Anyone know how long until test?

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
I just went into In Process!!

Woohoo! Anyone know how long until test?
Dear now a days Mississauga office is slow but expect your invitation between 70 t0 90 days. My file transferred to Mississauga office 12 March & still wait.best of luck

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Dear now a days Mississauga office is slow but expect your invitation between 70 t0 90 days. My file transferred to Mississauga office 12 March & still wait.best of luck
Check your mail box today

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my test today at Mississauga office:

I passed the test 20/20. The officer checked my landing paper, IDs and went through my passports and compared the stamps to the residency calculator, I had some missing US stamps as the US officers did not stamp when my I94 was still valid. I had the online US I94 travel history and all my boarding passes. She checked the dates with the Canadian border and US reports. She also checked the foreign stamps. I had the translation handy. She now finished all dates in my residency. She told me that I may get my oath on Canada day or later.

Good luck for everybody

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Congats Ahmed,

I was expected to receive the letter for oath today base on other guy that has exam two weeks ago and received the letter last week but not happened. May there is some delay that we have to wait.

Medigol
Ahmed127 said:
Had my test today at Mississauga office:

I passed the test 20/20. The officer checked my landing paper, IDs and went through my passports and compared the stamps to the residency calculator, I had some missing US stamps as the US officers did not stamp when my I94 was still valid. I had the online US I94 travel history and all my boarding passes. She checked the dates with the Canadian border and US reports. She also checked the foreign stamps. I had the translation handy. She now finished all dates in my residency. She told me that I may get my oath on Canada day or later.

Good luck for everybody

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Ar_FABRICS,
It looks like there is a liitle bit delay happened.I do not know why but it seems like that . However the lunch in already gone , think about diner.

Medigol

ar_fabrics said:
Congratulations dear

Zarzor

May 25, 2015
I have applied on November 2014.
AOR on 10 February 2015

But until now it is only showing "Received"!!! I see that everyone getting "In process" after one month.
Is this normal or something happened to my application?

Thanks
Mina

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mediGOL said:
Ar_FABRICS,
It looks like there is a liitle bit delay happened.I do not know why but it seems like that . However the lunch in already gone , think about diner.

Medigol
You are absolutely right this week was silent the answer of why only knows CIC. Let us enjoy week end . In evening Weather was really pleasent.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zarzor said:
I have applied on November 2014.
AOR on 10 February 2015

But until now it is only showing "Received"!!! I see that everyone getting "In process" after one month.
Is this normal or something happened to my application?

Thanks
Mina
Dear Mina
Did you call CIC? If not call .
Some time Ecas not updated but process going on ...
Some time it happens. why, no one can give you perfect Answer .only CIC knows .
Some cases of December applicants updated to InProcess couple of days ago .