+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status of application switched to 'In Process' on May 14th.

Finally some progress.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Ahmed127 said:
I received my test/interview letter (No Update on Ecas yet) for May 29th at Mississauga office. I am so nervous :( ???.

I know that this is the most important step in the whole process.

Advices and prayers are appreciated
Congrats and all the best. Don't worry you will do well. I know that your transfer date was March 5th. so I am hoping my test invite is also round the corner... My transfer date is March 11th..

eng2794

May 15, 2015
The last line on my e-cas showing we stared processing your application on October 2014
Only 3 lines
The call centre confirmed the application been transferred to missussaga local office on January 2015, but no test date been shcadulle yet??

And it's not showing on my e-cas that my file has been transferred ?????

Any idea what's going on ???? And why the transferred line not showing n my e-cas

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

What is the timeline to receive the test date from Mississauga office ?

My file was transferred to Mississauga on March 13th 2015.

Also, how will cic inform about the test date ? via email or by regular mail?

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
shahmad said:
Hi Guys,

What is the timeline ...........
............... test date ? via email or by regular mail?
Dear shahmad
You can check the timeline for recent applications (Mississauga) at the following link -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdDliQXNJNUFZZm9PNjh5Z2Rwc1o2cEE#gid=0

Its everybody's guess about the next date for next step/level ....... so chill. Once submitted (& accepted at CIC), we have to wait ... there is no other way.

One should get a letter from CIC informing about the test. I think they send it via email also. And it reflects in eCAS too!!
(eCAS will be like - We sent you a notice on ....... (date)..... to appear and write the citizenship test on ...(date)....
at ...(time).... The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have
not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
)

Cheers, Anil

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahmad said:
Hi Guys,

What is the timeline to receive the test date from Mississauga office ?

My file was transferred to Mississauga on March 13th 2015.

Also, how will cic inform about the test date ? via email or by regular mail?
You can check spreadsheet , usually 60 to 90 days after transferred of file in mostly cases. Test invitation always by regular Mail & then after some days update on ECAS.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dear friends

I have completed the tracker for Mississauga applicants. ..... in chronological order means date wise. ;D. I have also added a specific feature (not in any other tracker), which will show your waiting period on that particular step / stage. It will be in lighter shade. I thought it will be good and will give a current update/comparison for each step.
** If it is confusing, just let me know. I will delete this feature **

The tracker is from November 2014 to March 2015 .I sincerely feel, people who come on this thread OR a message OR an update on the spreadsheet can be taken care, rather than searching related threads for the updates!!!!

Cheers, Anil

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
The problem is that I have the US work visa stamp on my passport already! This is the only way to get a license in Canada later on (No training is available in Canada). It's a training position actually but it's a work visa. This is what I am planning to say if asked and this is the truth.
are you going for this training and then return to Canada? If yes, I suggest to get a letter from the company that explain about the duration of the training in the USA and after the training u r back. In general, do not comment on it except if the officer asks for.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil can you please add me to the Mississauga spreadsheet?

I am a Toronto applicant but I know that my file is going to Mississauga (as per call agents information)

I am not yet in process my timeline is in the signature :) Thanks!

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
ScubaC said:
Anil can you
...............:) Thanks!
Dear ScubaC ....... Done.
Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
wilpham said:
Morning guys,

I have been viewing this topic for awhile now. Its time to share my timeline :)
We received your application ......................
............. The Mississauga office will contact you.
Wish you guy best luck! Cheers,
Great .... Seems now Mississauga has finally woken up ..... We may expect few more IPs and updation.

Cheers, Anil

Lux et Veritas

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
ScubaC said:
Anil can you please add me to the Mississauga spreadsheet?

I am a Toronto applicant but I know that my file is going to Mississauga (as per call agents information)

I am not yet in process my timeline is in the signature :) Thanks!
ScubaC did you call the CIC Centre and the agent tell you your file is going to Mississauga? Thanks.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting for invitation of the week!!!!!

Ahmad127 how is your preparation for test??? Updated on Ecas?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng2794 said:
The last line on my e-cas showing we stared processing your application on October 2014
Only 3 lines
The call centre confirmed the application been transferred to missussaga local office on January 2015, but no test date been shcadulle yet??

And it's not showing on my e-cas that my file has been transferred ?????

Any idea what's going on ???? And why the transferred line not showing n my e-cas
. Mmm I am not sure if you do not have the 4thline, it gas been actually transferred