Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Waiting for invitation of the week!!!!!

Ahmad127 how is your preparation for test??? Updated on Ecas?
I had my first reading of the book. I am also answering online tests.
Yes my Ecas was updated 2 days after I received the letter.
I will update you after the test.

Wish me luck

Anti- racism

May 20, 2015
I would like to know from those who apply in 2014 but before Oct, how is their timeline?
I applied on May 2014
In process July 2014 then nothing in eCAS
The agent told me that the file transferred on Oct 2014 to Mississauga office. Still no news

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anti- racism said:
I would like to know from those who apply in 2014 but before Oct, how is their timeline?
I applied on May 2014
In process July 2014 then nothing in eCAS
The agent told me that the file transferred on Oct 2014 to Mississauga office. Still no news
i hardly see anyone from befkre november on this forum. Have u checked with summer and fall 2014 forums?

Anti- racism

May 20, 2015
shaazdeh said:
i hardly see anyone from befkre november on this forum. Have u checked with summer and fall 2014 forums?
Thanks I checked May 2014 but I hoped to see those who went Mississauga office (delay office) :)

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No body in our group received Test invitation this week hoping good news in next week.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I got back this morning! (Nice vacations in the Caribbean)

My status still the same!!! No Test Date yet... Mississauga is a bit slow.

Let's keep positive.

SFD

penetrate

May 24, 2015
My application details;

1. Application sent on : 17Feb2015
2. Received on : 23Feb2015
3. AOR on : 21Mar2015
4. In Process : 19May2015

I also would like to update in the spreadsheet but no idea how to do it...can anybody help me to help others???

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We can't do any thing except wait .What about holidays ??? My Plan is in the end of June to my home country for a month .

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
We can't do any thing except wait .What about holidays ??? My Plan is in the end of June to my home country for a month .
I want to go too but I postpone my plan until I am done with this process, nothing is predictable and I don't want to risk it. If u have someone who can check ur mailbox regularly and don't mind to fly back earlier and pay the fine if ur test comes while u r away, then go. Otherwise, I don't think it is a good idea

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
I want to go too but I postpone my plan until I am done with this process, nothing is predictable and I don't want to risk it. If u have someone who can check ur mailbox regularly and don't mind to fly back earlier and pay the fine if ur test comes while u r away, then go. Otherwise, I don't think it is a good idea
Did you think in case of test if we come back this will creat doubt in mind of officer or they will not consider ?

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
So quiet these days for Mississauga, what is going on?
Medigol

ar_fabrics said:
Did you think in case of test if we come back this will creat doubt in mind of officer or they will not consider ?