+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After pleasent rainy weekend who is ready for good news in Mississauga group...?Wish you best of luck in coming week. Regards

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
I am ready , hope we get the good news.

Medigol

ar_fabrics said:
After pleasent rainy weekend who is ready for good news in Mississauga group...?Wish you best of luck in coming week. Regards

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mediGOL said:
I am ready , hope we get the good news.

Medigol
A lot of ceremonies are scheduled by CIC Mississauga in coming days so you definitely get good news very soon.

Rizm

Jun 1, 2015
Ahmed127,
Can you kindly advice about the types of questions you received in the test. Thanks

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Ar_Fabrics,

The blue ridge that had a test on 15 got the letter for June 29 then maybe for those guys that had a test after that it should be later. I think!
Medigol

ar_fabrics said:
A lot of ceremonies are scheduled by CIC Mississauga in coming days so you definitely get good news very soon.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mediGOL said:
Ar_Fabrics,

The blue ridge that had a test on 15 got the letter for June 29 then maybe for those guys that had a test after that it should be later. I think!
Medigol
Dear MediGOL
Date wise it should be later but cic can do every thing up & Down .

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did any Mississauga applicants get test invite ? It looks like so far the applicants whose file was transferred around March 5 have received it so far.
Any updates guys?

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SONIA KHAN said:
HOW MUCH TIME AFTER FILE TRANSFER TO LOCAL OFFICE IN MISSISSAUGA? PLZ HELP ME
Sonia it is round 70 to 90 days in mostly cases. Information based on data of Sep Oct Nov applicants .

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
datascientist said:
Did any Mississauga applicants get test invite ? It looks like so far the applicants whose file was transferred around March 5 have received it so far.
Any updates guys?
We are waiting !!!!! After invitations up to 5th March No movement specially in CIC Mississauga.