+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
I am not DM so far and its already 3 months after test. Does it mean I have to wait another 3 months after DM which has not happened yet ? So it becomes 6 to 7 months after test ??? Are you saying this ?
At the moment based on what I observed for Mississauga applicants who have been invited to oath (lovethysid, Paul msd , amyn27 ) it seems that way , but if you look at their cases they were DM almost right after the test . I’m not trying to predict anything I don’t know , in my case it’s been over 2 months and I’m about to lose my mind. I sincerely hope they can pick up speed ASAP .

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from Mississauga processing centre whose test is still showing “in process” post taking the test.

It’s been over 2 months for me since taking the test and it still showing as “in process”. I had also submitted a webform with my scores and pass confirmation that I had got by mail.

very frustrating

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Anyone from Mississauga processing centre whose test is still showing “in process” post taking the test.

It’s been over 2 months for me since taking the test and it still showing as “in process”. I had also submitted a webform with my scores and pass confirmation that I had got by mail.

very frustrating
Did you check the status on the new dashboard? Register using your application# and UCI, this will give you a more detailed update on what's going on.

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
My understanding is that for Mississauga office interview is at officer’s discretion: if you applied PR as provincial nominee or if you have completed post graduate degree in Canada , then an interview may be waived. For Scarborough office almost everyone gets an interview. However Scarborough office is certainly faster than Mississauga for oath after DM, typically 1 month vs 2.5-3 months for Mississauga so far. Maybe as covid cases decline significantly and Ontario opens up, they’ll speed up or even resume in person oaths.

sj2020

Dec 28, 2020
Can anyone who've taken their Oath recently in Mississauga share the email address of Mississauga office that they've used to send out the Oath invitation? Thanks!

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome to Mississauga, I have been waiting since Nov2019 for my Oath invite. (Nov2018 here)
I understand that the there are delays in applications going into DM and for Oath invites. But delay in acknowledging the test scores is a little off putting.