+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Passed Test 3 months ago. Still showing "In Process" asked them few times and every agent tells that everything is complete and now just wait for oath appointment.
Just thinking, why do they not change the status to DM and why delaying the oath ? Its very complicated and frustrating .
Understand your frustration. Mississauga is quite slow and frustrating. DM since early March still no oath. Let’s all just stay calm and fingers crossed

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Understand your frustration. Mississauga is quite slow and frustrating. DM since early March still no oath. Let’s all just stay calm and fingers crossed
At least they should set some threshold that a particular step should take this much time etc . In case there is some problem with the case then thats understandable but when they themselves are saying that everything is fine and just wait for the oath appointment then what is stopping them from taking the oath ? Its almost 2 months now that they do not have a single oath in this Office. Its unbeleivably slow.

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
At least they should set some threshold that a particular step should take this much time etc . In case there is some problem with the case then thats understandable but when they themselves are saying that everything is fine and just wait for the oath appointment then what is stopping them from taking the oath ? Its almost 2 months now that they do not have a single oath in this Office. Its unbeleivably slow.
Yeah I see that, Mississauga haven’t handed any oath for a while. There are a couple of us early Feb and March DM waiting for oath in this forum , let’s stay vigilant. Post here soon as you get it

Reactions: icykool23

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning everyone,

Wanted to ask a few questions to anyone from Mississauga office who had an interview recently.

My wife received a call for an interview yesterday (Apr 21st, 11 AM) from a 905 number. Q: Did any other Mississauga office applicants get a call from this number. (Asking as its a Brampton area code).
She was not sure if the call was genuine or a scam. The person on the call had her details, making it sound more authentic. The agent mentioned that she would send an email to submit scans of passport pages for the interview along with the signed consent form to use MS Teams for the interview.
Q: My question here is that how long does it take for the email to reach you ?? She has yet to receive the mail as of Apr 22 8.30 AM.
Q: Is that how most of you have received an interview invite ?

Thanks

icykool23

Star Member
Dec 11, 2016
Good Morning everyone,

Wanted to ask a few questions to anyone from Mississauga office who had an interview recently.

My wife received a call for an interview yesterday (Apr 21st, 11 AM) from a 905 number. Q: Did any other Mississauga office applicants get a call from this number. (Asking as its a Brampton area code).
She was not sure if the call was genuine or a scam. The person on the call had her details, making it sound more authentic. The agent mentioned that she would send an email to submit scans of passport pages for the interview along with the signed consent form to use MS Teams for the interview.
Q: My question here is that how long does it take for the email to reach you ?? She has yet to receive the mail as of Apr 22 8.30 AM.

Thanks
It most likely is a genuine call. If it was fraudulent then they are more interested in taking your money than scan of your passport pages. Look for email soon in the inbox, check your spam folder. Search your mailbox with *cic* to see if any emails that could have been missed.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It most likely is a genuine call. If it was fraudulent then they are more interested in taking your money than scan of your passport pages. Look for email soon in the inbox, check your spam folder. Search your mailbox with *cic* to see if any emails that could have been missed.
Thanks, She just got the mail moments ago.

Reactions: icykool23

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning everyone,

Thanks

Good Morning Guys,

My wife received a Notice to appear for an Interview. Timeline below

Name: Aeropostale_SP
Application type: Single
Processing Center: Mississauga
Physical Presence: 1169
App. Sent: November 30
App. Delivered: December 5
AOR: February 14
IP: February 26
Test Invite: March 11
Test Date: March 17 (Passed)
Interview Invite: April 21
Interview Date: Apr 27

Reactions: ls200608

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Any Mississauga applicant recently got oath invite , people don’t post here anymore I guess. It seems they’ve just restarted the oath invite but still very few people were invited.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any Mississauga applicant recently got oath invite , people don’t post here anymore I guess. It seems they’ve just restarted the oath invite but still very few people were invited.
I read in the September 2019 forum that one person received the Oath invite. He also happened to mention that in the Facebook forum for the same there were some who received the oath invites recently.
So I believe they are moving. But then again, it is totally upto your case officer. If he/she is slow or impacted due to COVID, may result is slower progress.
Hang in there buddy. I know you're at the last step and it very frustrating.

LIZA1

May 5, 2021
Hi All,

How do you guys determine which office (location) is processing your application? sorry if this question was already asked. new to here.
Thank you :)

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Hi All,

How do you guys determine which office (location) is processing your application? sorry if this question was already asked. new to here.
Honestly, through someone else's timeline on the forum who is from the same city as you are or through the email address when they will send you the invitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: LIZA1

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

You can get this info when you call the IRCC call center or from the email they send for Test.

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
my application sent in Sep 2019. Started processing since Jan 2020. Until now, no interview, no update. Called CIC couple times, they said "yours is routine application, we are trying to clear back log so just be patient". My friend applied after me around 3 months, also got requested RCMP like me, Mississauga as well and he already received test invite 1 week ago. I do not understand how Mississauga process applications. Why his has process front of me? Almost 2 years and nothing change at all. I am so pissed. anyone has any tricks?