Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
well it says crminality is in progress, so that's something.
And there is a due date isn't that march 8th ?? Sit back and you should hear something.
The notes are already a month old at least.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
well it says crminality is in progress, so that's something.
And there is a due date isn't that march 8th ?? Sit back and you should hear something.
The notes are already a month old at least.
My due date was 10/27/2018, and it meant nothing, since nothing happened 3 months after that due date

Reactions: Zeina73

Ramik

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hi all,

I am shocked reading my ATIP Report. I submitted my application on Feb 22,2018.. and today this what I received in the second page.. Does that mean nothing is done yet.Last time status was updated when it was transferred to Local office in August 2018

ASSESSMENT;
KNOWLEDGE NOT STARTED
RESIDENCE NOT STARTED - Due date March 8,2019
LANGUAGE NOT STARTED - Due date March 8,2019
PROHIBITION NOT STARTED- Due date March 8,2019
CRIMINALITY IN PROGRESS

and its not even assigned to anyone and no due date
Does this summarize my case, all pending?

Zeina73, I don't know what to tell you. my ATIP shows the same thing with the exception of the due dates. All the dates there are already in the past. At least your due dates are in the future. Its just a waiting game which keeps dragging on and on

Reactions: Zeina73

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

What is the mystery behind yellow tagged files?

My file is in Mississauga office with status "Yellow Tagged Files". Below is my timeline.

I am a February 2018 applicant from Brampton. AOR March 5 & In process May 10. Did FP on August 20, 2018.

I ordered GCMS notes & they are as follows -
ASSESSMENTS
Knowledge: Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Language: Not Started
Prohibition: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Oath: Not Started

I would really appreciate if someone could provide answers/insights to the above mentioned.

Thanks & Regards

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Hi All,

My file is in Mississauga office with status "Yellow Tagged Files". Below is my timeline.

I am a February 2018 applicant from Brampton. AOR March 5 & In process May 10. Did FP on August 20, 2018.

ASSESSMENTS

I would really appreciate if someone could provide answers/insights to the above mentioned.

Thanks & Regards
Hi , how did you find it your file is with status Yellow Tagged Files?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi All,

ASSESSMENTS

Thanks & Regards
From what it seems, you just need to clear the "Prohibition". If you do then they will send you test invite i.e. knowledge test. Residence and language will checked during interview and then you will be invited for Oath. That's my understanding.

Reactions: UPPI

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
From what it seems, you just need to clear the "Prohibition". If you do then they will send you test invite i.e. knowledge test. Residence and language will checked during interview and then you will be invited for Oath. That's my understanding.
Thanks for responding!

However, which government agency is supposed to do Prohibition?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Thanks for responding!

However, which government agency is supposed to do Prohibition?
I am not sure honestly. That must be cleared with all the agencies I believe. The interpretation of prohibition is quite broad. Any senior with more experience might be able to help better.

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
I am not sure honestly. That must be cleared with all the agencies I believe. The interpretation of prohibition is quite broad. Any senior with more experience might be able to help better.
I called and they told me local office do the prohibition and there is no external partner for that.

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

drkenuch

Jan 15, 2019
That is Insane... does anyone of you know of any portal (complaint) etc for filing ? i assume there are some legal actions which can also be taken for a quick enquiry... seems like GTA applications are not even considered for processing!!!!
I am just wondering what is insane if you have to wait. I am not sure people said the same when they were waiting for their PR card. all you cared was that it has been approved and it will come. Filing complaints or legal action against immigration that wants to give you your citizenship based on if you meet their criteria.
I am not sure if people actually checked the population of people that reside in GTA and compare it with the ones that reside in other cities.
people should just have patience, sit down and relax. today on the news the topic was on immigration and the system need to be checked. I suggest you take a chill pill and releax as their is nothing you can do but just wait. if it means you waiting for 2 yrs, just wait .there are thing you don't have control over and you cant buy time you just wait for time and that should be the best approach than trying to file complaint against immigration. government establishment is not private. they have a lot of benefit. they have so much time in their hands. everyone is entitled to 4 sick days in a month and other benefit and they are always understaffed I am in one and I know what is going on . pls wait and allow time to pass. you just wait and don't give yourself hbp.

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I am just wondering what is insane if you have to wait. I am not sure people said the same when they were waiting for their PR card. all you cared was that it has been approved and it will come. Filing complaints or legal action against immigration that wants to give you your citizenship based on if you meet their criteria.
I am not sure if people actually checked the population of people that reside in GTA and compare it with the ones that reside in other cities.
people should just have patience, sit down and relax. today on the news the topic was on immigration and the system need to be checked. I suggest you take a chill pill and releax as their is nothing you can do but just wait. if it means you waiting for 2 yrs, just wait .there are thing you don't have control over and you cant buy time you just wait for time and that should be the best approach than trying to file complaint against immigration. government establishment is not private. they have a lot of benefit. they have so much time in their hands. everyone is entitled to 4 sick days in a month and other benefit and they are always understaffed I am in one and I know what is going on . pls wait and allow time to pass. you just wait and don't give yourself hbp.
Relax. There is no reason to be all up in arms. Sometimes, venting (especially in this generally collegial space) is the only way to release some of the stress from the agonizing wait (which is justified because people are generally kept in the dark i.e. everything is done but there is no movement). And yes, sometimes people might say something that 'sounds' a bit much but everyone knows that at the end of the day, waiting until the process is done (however long that might take) is actually the only option.

[I happen to be around when PR applications -circa 2012-2013- were put on hold for a very long time and, unlike what you claim, people have actually complained - I still have messages in my inbox from fellow applicants checking in on one another, venting,...etc-. Eventually, things worked themselves out ].

Thanks for your message and concerns though. Nobody (govt workers and us) is perfect, I'm sure ( I hope), you didn't mean to be condescending but your message comes across as such. Have a nice day everyone and hoping for the best :)

Last edited: