+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I’ve always thought DF means Decision Finalized. However, I believe DF means Decision Forwarded; which I think is that the agents checked everything and it looks fine and a decision is positive, and it just needs the “main” or “granting” officer to review and approve “grant” citizenship. That’s when LPP completes and the GCMS notes will show something like citizenship is granted.
Regardless of what 'DF' stands for, I have seen that all applicants at this stage have passed their background checks and tests. However, some are still waiting for their LPP, and others have passed the LPP without having a ceremony scheduled. As you said, it seems to be a decision-making stage, whether the decision has been made or not.

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Regardless of what 'DF' stands for, I have seen that all applicants at this stage have passed their background checks and tests. However, some are still waiting for their LPP, and others have passed the LPP without having a ceremony scheduled. As you said, it seems to be a decision-making stage, whether the decision has been made or not.
I'm in a facebook group about passing everything except prohibitions and I think all of us have DF in our location as well. So, I strongly believe DF doesn't mean decision finalized but something else.

Reactions: adbcca and hemeda2

sahiladg

May 11, 2021
Has anyone seen new oath from Mississauga office ? I haven’t seen new oath invitations from Mississauga office since three weeks

My timeline

5th September - Application submit
16th October - AOR
26th October- Background verification done
6 Nov 2023- Exam Invitation
25 Nov 2023 - Exam done
27 Nov 2023 - Exam status updated
5 Dec 2023 - LLP updated
Mississauga office
Update :
21 Dec 2023 - Schedule for oath 9th Jan

sahiladg

May 11, 2021
Congrats! Is it in person or virtual? Good to know their still sending out invites. When did your tracker update?
Today I got email invitation , seems like they messed up something ,
Email title says”In person Ceremony”
While attached documents says all about online ceremony and they didn’t provide zoom link (instead of zoom link they put Mississauga office address)
Zoom Link to Video Oath ceremony: 3085 Glen Erin Dr. (Please go to the back of the building/à l’arrière
de l’immeuble)

tomlee1986

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Today I got email invitation , seems like they messed up something ,
Email title says”In person Ceremony”
While attached documents says all about online ceremony and they didn’t provide zoom link (instead of zoom link they put Mississauga office address)
Zoom Link to Video Oath ceremony: 3085 Glen Erin Dr. (Please go to the back of the building/à l’arrière
de l’immeuble)
I doubt they stuffed up - I feel they used the online template but in person ceremony instead… but I stand to be corrected