+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Any updates for mississauga office for anyone ? Are they doing any work ?
There were several passport pages request from Mississauga office in the past week (this was for September 2020 applicants mostly). Some applicants from other months also received this request within the past week. Other than that, there have been a few DMs lately from Mississauga office.

Reactions: nora20

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
Any updates for mississauga office for anyone ? Are they doing any work ?
After a wait of over 100 days since our Citizenship tests (on April 05), today our case statuses changed to "Decision Made" (in old ECAS).
Also in new fancy tracker all checks are showing as Completed.

For our kids though, status still shows as "In Process" and only "Prohibitions check" is showing as Completed.

But all in all, some progress :)

Reactions: questionsgirl

questionsgirl

Jul 20, 2021
After a wait of over 100 days since our Citizenship tests (on April 05), today our case statuses changed to "Decision Made" (in old ECAS).

For our kids though, status still shows as "In Process" and only "Prohibitions check" is showing as Completed.

congratulations. long time of waiting though. hope youll have your Oath invitation asap

Reactions: mandhaata

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013

Congrats . Good news for you.
But there are very very few people giving such news here on the forum. Either the reason is the extremely slow processing of Mississauga office where they are processing v v less applications in a week or two.

You are still very lucky. I am waiting for any update for my application since my test in feb 2021.

Last edited:
Reactions: mandhaata

soumya2k2

Star Member
May 4, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
07-08-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2017
I am sure everyone who is having their applications gathering dust in any office are on the forums sneaking around looking for updates and all.. they will provide an update if they receive it or are just shying away from giving updates... whatever it is - really glad to see some traction in Mississauga office. :)

galaes

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Everyone, we have submitted Passport Pages for my wife (which was requested after the exam). Is there a way we can confirm receipt of the document with IRCC?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Everyone, we have submitted Passport Pages for my wife (which was requested after the exam). Is there a way we can confirm receipt of the document with IRCC?
I sent a webform request after submitting passport pages (on July 12th) to ensure the office received my documents. They responded back on July 20th telling me that the office hasn't received the document yet and asked me to send the same information via webform. So I sent the same documents again via webform and also send the passport copies one more time by replying to the email from which I received the PP pages request.

EDIT: IRCC call center agent told me that the webform response was probably a false alarm.

Last edited:
Reactions: nora20

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
Congrats . Good news for you.
But there are very very few people giving such news here on the forum. Either the reason is the extremely slow processing of Mississauga office where they are processing v v less applications in a week or two.

You are still very lucky. I am waiting for any update for my application since my test in feb 2021.
Yes, we are glad that there is some progress at least.
Still dont know how long will we wait for the Oath invite.
Hope that happens soon!

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I sent a webform request after submitting passport pages (on July 12th) to ensure the office received my documents. They responded back on July 20th telling me that the office hasn't received the document yet and asked me to send the same information via webform. So I sent the same documents again via webform and also send the passport copies one more time by replying to the email from which I received the PP pages request.
I had replied to their initial mail and then realized there were 2 stamps in spanish so i resent the email with the certified translations. I am hoping no further action is needed from my side

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Mississauga office for me too. Did anyone reschedule their online tests for whichever reason? How long did they take to send a new invite ,? Just trying to understand the timeline n what am I dealing with.
Thanks

questionsgirl

Jul 20, 2021
Hi everyone. Today my status was updated. Now everything is completed and only the ceremony "not started". May I ask - does it mean that I will not have an interview, FP and will not be asked to send my scanned passport?