+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
hi All, i'm also Missi office, may 3rd test passed, nothing after. Anybody the same?

I feel your pain :(
We are also in the same boat - wrote our tests on April 05.
Only update since, is that new fancy tracker shows "Citizenship Test" as "Completed" on April 06, long agonizing wait since!!

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi All,

I got my GCMS notes yesterday and I found that my file's location is still "Test Pending Clearance" like it was in April before I received the FP request. After April I provided the FP, my security & BGC marked as Completed in May, I took the test on 7th June which was marked as completed on 9th June, but file's location is still same. Criminality & Knowledge Test are passed where as all others are " Not Started" as per GCMS notes (In process as per Tracker). Anyone else who has his file parked at "Test Pending Clearance" ??
Paper file history last updated in February when the file was received in Mississauga office.

@rajkamalmohanram
@rafzy

Any input from your side will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi All,

I got my GCMS notes yesterday and I found that my file's location is still "Test Pending Clearance" like it was in April before I received the FP request. After April I provided the FP, my security & BGC marked as Completed in May, I took the test on 7th June which was marked as completed on 9th June, but file's location is still same. Criminality & Knowledge Test are passed where as all others are " Not Started" as per GCMS notes (In process as per Tracker). Anyone else who has his file parked at "Test Pending Clearance" ??
Paper file history last updated in February when the file was received in Mississauga office.

@rajkamalmohanram
@rafzy

You have to check the date of your notes extraction when they were extracted on your request?

I guess the file will only be updated from Not Started to Passed/Completed once certain checks are done. It all depends on your individual case officer and your local office how quickly the rest of the checks can be completed.

Usually, before a pandemic, they were done instantly at the end of the end during your interview with the officer but these days, IRCC is delaying files at every step for no reason.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi All,

@rajkamalmohanram
@rafzy

I am still to receive copy of my notes as its been almost 7+ weeks now since I requested.

I am going to submit another request today to see whats the actual status of my file.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
You have to check the date of your notes extraction when they were extracted on your request?

I guess the file will only be updated from Not Started to Passed/Completed once certain checks are done. It all depends on your individual case officer and your local office how quickly the rest of the checks can be completed.

Usually, before a pandemic, they were done instantly at the end of the end during your interview with the officer but these days, IRCC is delaying files at every step for no reason.
Bhai,
Notes were extracted on June 22, 2021 and I received those after 34 days when I sent a follow-up email day before yesterday.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Bhai,
Notes were extracted on June 22, 2021 and I received those after 34 days when I sent a follow-up email day before yesterday.
That's really strange.

Maybe IRCC is at the point where they are sending Mass Invites to take Citizenship Tests and they are not processing further steps for application at this point.

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
That's really strange.

Maybe IRCC is at the point where they are sending Mass Invites to take Citizenship Tests and they are not processing further steps for application at this point.
Lol.. Listening this point since last year but thats just optimism. No one knows what they are doing. They hv almost stopped oath except v v few lucky ones who are receiving oath invites still. No idea when they will cut down the duration between test and oath. Its 5 months for me now after test and nothing after that.

Last edited:

kris00

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-July-2014
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
30-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
17-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
13-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
20-Jun2015
My family has been awaiting the oath for some time from Scarborough center and the online system is showing that the oath is scheduled for 12th July. However, we have never received any oath email and upon calling the call center they told us that there is a technical glitch and I have approached the person who has my wife after the test and has also submitted the web form, but still no response. What should I do?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Still call yourself lucky, some movement at least, in most cases after such FP requests, cases move faster.
So there is some hope for you.

We are only waiting, hoping, waiting and repeat :)
thanks, I feel like Missi office is much slower than Scarborough one

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
thanks, I feel like Missi office is much slower than Scarborough one
Oh yes, Mississauga is one of the slowest!! God bless people living in Peel.

Scarborough seems to be running on all cylinders and most applicants getting Oath invites much faster than Miss applicants with similar timelines - again few exceptions on case by case basis.