+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Thanks for the reply.

please see quoted instruction from IRCC for school going children photo id can be passport but make sure to include two copies one place it where u will place passport copies requested and second along side the other id.

“Ontario photo card is for 16 yrs of age or older.
My child is only 5yrs old.
Two (2) pieces of the child’s personal identification

Both pieces of identification should show your child’s name and date of birth, one of which must have a photo on it.

Examples include:

• school record
  • health insurance card
If there is information on both sides of your child’s personal identification documents, provide a photocopy of both sides.

For a child under school age, identification such as:

• a passport page containing their photo and personal details, or
  • a hospital or immunization record, may be provided”

octprwaiting

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am going to apply next month.

I have a concern regarding child IDs.
The application requires 2 IDs: Health card and school record, one of which should have a photo on it (according to the application guide).
But none has a photo.

What should I do now? Experienced members response please.
TIA
USE PR Card or passport

mskr

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Two (2) pieces of the child’s personal identification

Both pieces of identification should show your child’s name and date of birth, one of which must have a photo on it.

Examples include:

• school record
  • health insurance card
If there is information on both sides of your child’s personal identification documents, provide a photocopy of both sides.

For a child under school age, identification such as:

• a passport page containing their photo and personal details, or
  • a hospital or immunization record, may be provided”

Thanks lot for the reply.

kris00

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-July-2014
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
30-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
17-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
13-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
20-Jun2015
**********Help advise and Guide please**********
I missed my test today in Mississauga center due to highway jamming on 410 in Brampton early this morning. Reached the center 10 mins late and attendant there reacted very rudely and despite apologizing, they have refused to listen to my pleas. They took my appointment letter and did not tel,anything on further processing and told me tom wait for the next communication. I tried calling the CIC call center, they also said that they have no control as my application is in Mississauga center. I have sent the email to the email id explaining the reasons of me missing the test. Please advise me if I should sent a registered letter via canada post with same explanation or try contacting something else. if yes, then what address I should be emailing them. Is there any contact number of missisauga center that I can reach out to them if they will send me another date or just abandon my application as I have read posts that if they dont hear my explanation then they would just close the application.