+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing LoE AFTER application submission (despite upload)

veerannagari

Jul 27, 2019
Hi all,

just to confirm that I applied what was advised on another similar thread and it worked for me:
keep hitting refresh button in your browser address bar and at one point it will show your LoE uploaded with other documents. Take a screenshot and enjoy, it is there but it will disappear again when you log in.
this works

canaindin

Nov 14, 2019
Hi all,

just to confirm that I applied what was advised on another similar thread and it worked for me:
keep hitting refresh button in your browser address bar and at one point it will show your LoE uploaded with other documents. Take a screenshot and enjoy, it is there but it will disappear again when you log in.
This really works! Thanks, buddy! You made my day! ☺

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all,

I am facing the same issue too. My love is missing after I login. After several refreshes, it appears. I raised a webform on Feb 16 and didn't hear back from them yet. How long does it take for them to respond?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all,

I am facing the same issue too. My love is missing after I login. After several refreshes, it appears. I raised a webform on Feb 16 and didn't hear back from them yet. How long does it take for them to respond?
You don’t have to worry about this, this is a technical glitch in the front end. If you’re confident you uploaded it, it’s already saved in your file. It just that it’s not visible to you on the site. I think this happens for everyone. It happened to me all though out the 10 months I’m waiting for a decision on my app, I just didn’t bother asking IRCC.

Reactions: mvneema10

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
M
I faced the same issue. So I did:
- Submit a web form 1st time to ask whether they have received the LOE or not ->they responded a request to ask me to again use web form to attach my LOE and confirm this is technical issue which is investigating to fix.
- Submit a web form 2nd time with LOE in attachment -> they responded they received and forwarded it to IRCC officer.
Note: I saw my LOE a couple of times.
I m in similar situation. However I couldn't upload my loe since the file size is 3.6mb and if I compress further it gets blurred. What else can I do to get confirmation?

mclavelmex

Feb 4, 2021
I faced the same issue. So I did:
- Submit a web form 1st time to ask whether they have received the LOE or not ->they responded a request to ask me to again use web form to attach my LOE and confirm this is technical issue which is investigating to fix.
- Submit a web form 2nd time with LOE in attachment -> they responded they received and forwarded it to IRCC officer.
Note: I saw my LOE a couple of times.
I had the same issue with my LOE and already submitted a 1st webform and they requested to submit the document again through a webform. On the 2nd time, did you choose TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES again on the Type of application/enquiry?