+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing fingerprint card

VaibhavB

Apr 11, 2020
I sent my documents (Fingerprints on FD-258 and Email confirmation copy) to FBI CJIS and they were delivered on April 8, 2020. Now when I see status of my application on "https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/do/status" website, it says that " Missing fingerprint card ". I am sure that my fingerprints on FD-258 were delivered but still I see Missing fingerprint card message on the site. Surprisingly the same status is for my wife also and we sent her documents in separate package. Any pointers for this ? Or has this happened with anyone else also ?

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
I sent my documents (Fingerprints on FD-258 and Email confirmation copy) to FBI CJIS and they were delivered on April 8, 2020. Now when I see status of my application on "https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/do/status" website, it says that " Missing fingerprint card ". I am sure that my fingerprints on FD-258 were delivered but still I see Missing fingerprint card message on the site. Surprisingly the same status is for my wife also and we sent her documents in separate package. Any pointers for this ? Or has this happened with anyone else also ?
yes, do it again

VaibhavB

Apr 11, 2020
I can send again but what is the guarantee that next time also this won’t happen as I sent fingerprints card this time also Every time getting The report costs us way too much.

VaibhavB

Apr 11, 2020
Today I received my USA PCC report. It seems a process (however weird) that they shows wrong status on their website but soon they send the clearance report. I would suggest everyone to wait for few days before sending documents again.

Reactions: drunkun

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Today I received my USA PCC report. It seems a process (however weird) that they shows wrong status on their website but soon they send the clearance report. I would suggest everyone to wait for few days before sending documents again.
super, I'm so glad, relax now a day world is crazy

Reactions: VaibhavB

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
@VaibhavB can you please let me know from where you got your fingerprinting done. I checked couple of fingerprinting services but they are temporary closed due to current covid 19 situation. Appreciate you inputs. Also if you can able to guide me on the fbi pcc application that would be great help.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
@VaibhavB Thank you for your inputs. I called them and booked the appointment. Can you please advice on few doubts?
1. Did you took live scan or regular ink fingerprinting?
2. Do we have to fill all the details agian in FD-258 form. What you selected in REASON FINGERPRINTED.
3. Did we have to provide Employer and its address?
4. My wife does not have SSN as she was on h4 dependent visa. Any idea what to provide in SSN field for in online application form and FD258 form.
5. Which courier service you choosed? Can we send both applications in single envelope?

Appreciate for your time.

VaibhavB

Apr 11, 2020
I went there with my wife and we carried our canadian driving license (as identity proof). They took our fingerprints on a device and then they imprinted those fingerprints on FD-258 along with our information on FD-258. You do not need to do anything except pay them the money.

Regarding not having SSN, I believe itin shoudl work but again not sure as my wife has SSN.

1. Did you took live scan or regular ink fingerprinting? - You don't need to do anything. They will do it.
2. Do we have to fill all the details agian in FD-258 form. What you selected in REASON FINGERPRINTED. - They will fill FD-258 for you.
3. Did we have to provide Employer and its address? - NO
4. My wife does not have SSN as she was on h4 dependent visa. Any idea what to provide in SSN field for in online application form and FD258 form. - I am not sure.
5. Which courier service you choosed? Can we send both applications in single envelope? - Yes you can send application in one envelope. I chose Canada Post.