+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed by 1 point... Crying

hellosid

Nov 19, 2015
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsmee said:
I hope so too. Whenever I think that next week is our week, they don't conduct a draw :-[ :'(
Itsmee", it will be all of us together pretty soon..!! I am hopeful..

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
hellosid said:
Itsmee", it will be all of us together pretty soon..!! I am hopeful..
Thanks Hellosid Perfect timing...as I was losing hope yesterday but that's alright....will be patient and wait

akhilesh2209

Mar 3, 2016
At 452 as well! I was at 449 and my wife's ECA could've fetched me 8 points which would've made my score 457. My consultant (Y axis) in India advised me against going for my wife's ECA because of which I missed the chance of getting picked when the score was low last year. Regret having listened to them. I thought since they've charged so much their advise would be valuable. Finally I did go for my wife's ECA but lost 5 points after my birthday and am therefore stuck at 452!

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
akhilesh2209 said:
At 452 as well! I was at 449 and my wife's ECA could've fetched me 8 points which would've made my score 457. My consultant (Y axis) in India advised me against going for my wife's ECA because of which I missed the chance of getting picked when the score was low last year. Regret having listened to them. I thought since they've charged so much their advise would be valuable. Finally I did go for my wife's ECA but lost 5 points after my birthday and am therefore stuck at 452!
Always is better try to get the higher score, ECA, re-take english test (applicant answer spouse), add French tests, or whatever you can use to get some points.

Good luck

th1nk1n

Jan 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2016
mysunshine said:
Too tired to wait any more. What should we do? Friends who @ 452 give me a big hug! :(
VPsingh is right.

There is no time to fret and lose.. Please don't just sit and worry, it is time for action.

Please set a timeline as to upto how many months would you want to wait for a shot at the ITA.
Next explore the options for PNP until then.
When u cross the timeline set apply for PNP for the province you feel is suitable for your profession.
And also be prepared as to what you would want to do when you get an ITA when you have already applied for the PNP.

People who have ITA also have to wait and watch a lot so don't think that you will be home free once you have the ITA.
My advice is intended to help you to gain more knowledge on options you have, so if there are any other better options out there, I would urge you to explore them while you have the time.
:)

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Guys,

action is what matters. 452 is not that bad, you may consider re-taking the language test or apply for PNP. Actually last year we have two draws with cut-off 450.

cec immigration

Star Member
May 13, 2015
any idea for next draw..when it is coming and expected score. At what time of the day the website is updated with the score and is the invitation sent at the same time or takes time after draw. Mys core is 451

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
cec immigration said:
any idea for next draw..when it is coming and expected score. At what time of the day the website is updated with the score and is the invitation sent at the same time or takes time after draw. Mys core is 451
Hi,

There may be a draw coming Wednesday. My observation is: I have seen draws happening before 12:00 noon Toronto time and 10 am mountain time.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
akhilesh2209 said:
Hi Akhi, sorry to hear about your situation. However, I decided to go it alone in the PR business because after talking to Y Axis and a couple of other immigration consultants in Mumbai, I found that these guys want to charge hefty sums of money just to file your documents, which you can do yourself. Plus, the running around to do the documents is also something they want YOU to do.

So, in essence they were asking for 1lakh+ for me and my wife just to collate the documents which I get them, scan & upload, which both my wife and I felt was not worth it.

Plus, generally if you do a bit of research and go there, you find that these guys don't know much about the process at all and are just sitting around to make some money from gullible people.

Sorry about your situation bro. I'm sure the scores will fall lower in the next draw and you'll get selected.

cec immigration

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Itsmee said:
Hi,

There may be a draw coming Wednesday. My observation is: I have seen draws happening before 12:00 noon Toronto time and 10 am mountain time.
So they update the website same time after the draw or it takes time