+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed by 1 point... Crying

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
452 as well. Not crying- I sucked it up There was a time when my score was 457--then came my birthday and I got stuck at 452. I don't wanna move to Ontario so no PN option for me. Hang in there...sun will shine in your life one day :)

quicksilver6

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Itsmee said:
I hope so too. Whenever I think that next week is our week, they don't conduct a draw :-[ :'(
Good luck to all of us, the 452s! I'm not going to say next week, but next month will be our month!

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Miracles do happen, please don't lose hope. I'll give you my timeline for receiving an ITA -

On Monday afternoon/early evening, received the ECA for both me & my wife.
On Tuesday morning, built my EE profile, but was having trouble registering on the job bank.
On Tuesday afternoon, finally managed to register on the job bank, build profile & activate it.
On Wednesday morning, the job bank status reflected on the EE profile and the profile went into Submitted/Open status.
On Wednesday afternoon, got the ITA.

isha07

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Gokul Prasad

But All were not so lucky I had the same timeline and score of but just because job bank wouldn't let me register and kept saying technical error again and again.Well u can see i didn't get an ITA and now my points will decline by 5 very soon.

Hang in there all you guys....Best is yet to come :)

GokulGuruprasad said:
Miracles do happen, please don't lose hope. I'll give you my timeline for receiving an ITA -

On Monday afternoon/early evening, received the ECA for both me & my wife.
On Tuesday morning, built my EE profile, but was having trouble registering on the job bank.
On Tuesday afternoon, finally managed to register on the job bank, build profile & activate it.
On Wednesday morning, the job bank status reflected on the EE profile and the profile went into Submitted/Open status.
On Wednesday afternoon, got the ITA.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
isha07 said:
Congratulations! Gokul Prasad

But All were not so lucky I had the same timeline and score of but just because job bank wouldn't let me register and kept saying technical error again and again.Well u can see i didn't get an ITA and now my points will decline by 5 very soon.

Hang in there all you guys....Best is yet to come :)
Hi,

I was also facing the same technical error but kept retrying and after a few hours it relented and let me register. Once that was done, I quickly activated my job bank profile and waited for it to reflect on my EE profile.

But yes, I do get the point that not all maybe as lucky as me. All I could say is that it's too sad to give up after coming so far. So keep at it!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Itsmee said:
452 as well. Not crying- I sucked it up There was a time when my score was 457--then came my birthday and I got stuck at 452. I don't wanna move to Ontario so no PN option for me. Hang in there...sun will shine in your life one day :)
I like your attitude, you don't have to move to Ontario though!
452 is not a bad score! You scored high in all sections to get that score so just wait a little bit more. You will be selected.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
Hi everyone.

I'm not on your situation but I did experience some difficulties like you.

My advise is hang on, hoping for the best but take actions (if possible).

Don't play just one card, if you can go to PNP do it, if you can retake english test or additional French test do it, if you don't have ECAS do it.....

Looks like draws score could be lower soon but it's not a guarantee, things change too fast, I made a mistake a couple years ago delaying my PR application because AINP nomination took 1-2 months only, when I wanted to apply nomination took several months; my wife applied and get nomination.

In the meantime I applied to CEC but application is stuck, finally I get EE PR.

We were close to don't get WP renewal and possibly need to left Canada or ask to visitor status.

Well, the point is don't get stuck and try all your options.

Good luck

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Itsmee said:
Same here

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Han said:
I like your attitude, you don't have to move to Ontario though!
452 is not a bad score! You scored high in all sections to get that score so just wait a little bit more. You will be selected.
Thanks +1 for you