+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation+5 Years inadmissibility

tets

Oct 25, 2019
You can try. If they discover you said no when you had refusals before you submit the webform, you may have issues.
hello. thank you for your reply. You mean, i can try to send through webform before they will find Out that i had refusal before?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If they have already reviewed your file and identified that you misrepresented, it may not change anything. If they have not reviewed your file, it may help.

Testy123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
My spousal application was refused in 2017 bc of misrepresentation.im still in Canada. They did not give me any letter stating that I have been banned.i have submitted another spousal h and c application and i also have h abd c application in process. I think if you are ban for 5years you can apply for h and c considerations
I am in the same situation. My spouse just got a 5 years ban due to misinterpretation. He didn't declase his US refusal. I am on PGWP, what are my options before my PGWP expires? Can I remain in Canada on a study or work permit? If I put in H and C, can I still apply for a student or work permit while waiting for a decision? I will appreciate a response. Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am in the same situation. My spouse just got a 5 years ban due to misinterpretation. He didn't declase his US refusal. I am on PGWP, what are my options before my PGWP expires? Can I remain in Canada on a study or work permit? If I put in H and C, can I still apply for a student or work permit while waiting for a decision? I will appreciate a response. Thank you
If you qualify for a study or work permit, you can apply. However, you cannot apply for PR until his ban is up.

Your husband's misrepresentation is not grounds for H&C.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
H&C application for who?

Testy123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
If you qualify for a study or work permit, you can apply. However, you cannot apply for PR until his ban is up.

Your husband's misrepresentation is not grounds for H&C.
Thank you for your response. Can I apply on H&C grounds for myself? I came to Canada as a student, presently on maternity leave as I have a newborn. I am also a Canadian nurse and have a job. Is it adviceable to apply on H&C grounds

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for your response. Can I apply on H&C grounds for myself? I came to Canada as a student, presently on maternity leave as I have a newborn. I am also a Canadian nurse and have a job. Is it adviceable to apply on H&C grounds
Again, you have no H&C grounds just because your husband committed misrepresentation. If you want to apply for PR, either divorce him and apply yourself or wait out his ban.