+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation+5 Years inadmissibility

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
My spousal application was refused in 2017 bc of misrepresentation.im still in Canada. They did not give me any letter stating that I have been banned.i have submitted another spousal h and c application and i also have h abd c application in process. I think if you are ban for 5years you can apply for h and c considerations

aman16`

Aug 22, 2019
My spousal application was refused in 2017 bc of misrepresentation.im still in Canada. They did not give me any letter stating that I have been banned.i have submitted another spousal h and c application and i also have h abd c application in process. I think if you are ban for 5years you can apply for h and c considerations
Plz explain h and c application ??

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You can't apply for anything. If you did not get a letter saying you were banned when your application was refused, you were not banned. You got lucky.

Soni1234

Jul 22, 2019
If i have banned by Canada for 5 years then could i apply to another country or which country should i apply.Anybody please help

ArianeCurim

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone, please help me!

I am in my country (Brazil) and I was applying for student visa, my visa was refused and I also got five years inadmissibility to Canada due to misrepresentation because my bank statement is not genuine, my dad was my sponsor financial during my application and I didn’t have knowledge that the document he submitted was fraudulent.

My boyfriend is canadian, we just fell in love and we are thinking to get married. I have canadian tourist visa and will expire in 2027.

My question is: Is possible to apply for PR after to finish 5 years ban?

I am very sad and I don’t know how to deal with this situation, I just want to be with my boyfriend :(

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone, please help me!

I am in my country (Brazil) and I was applying for student visa, my visa was refused and I also got five years inadmissibility to Canada due to misrepresentation because my bank statement is not genuine, my dad was my sponsor financial during my application and I didn’t have knowledge that the document he submitted was fraudulent.

My boyfriend is canadian, we just fell in love and we are thinking to get married. I have canadian tourist visa and will expire in 2027.

My question is: Is possible to apply for PR after to finish 5 years ban?

I am very sad and I don’t know how to deal with this situation, I just want to be with my boyfriend :(
If you qualify, you can apply after the ban.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Oh that’s a good news. Thank you!
Do you know or heard about someone who has been approved after being ban?
A previous ban is not a reason for refusal, so as long as a person qualifies for the immigration stream they apply for, there is no issue.

ArianeCurim

Nov 3, 2019
A previous ban is not a reason for refusal, so as long as a person qualifies for the immigration stream they apply for, there is no issue.
Thank you so much, what you said is very positive and just made my day.
I was concerned because on the CIC website is saying Misrepresentation can result in :
  • give you a permanent record of fraud with us
  • take away your status as a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
  • have you charged with a crime or
  • remove you from Canada
But when I apply for my PR I will say clearly about I was catch misrepresentation...Right?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you so much, what you said is very positive and just made my day.
I was concerned because on the CIC website is saying Misrepresentation can result in :
  • give you a permanent record of fraud with us
  • take away your status as a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
  • have you charged with a crime or
  • remove you from Canada
But when I apply for my PR I will say clearly about I was catch misrepresentation...Right?
Yes- you must declare the misrepresentation in your PR application.

Reactions: shaizeik

tets

Oct 25, 2019
hello dear

will it be Ok to amend my answer to declaration of refusal of visa from NO to Yees through IRCC webform?

thanks