+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MI-1 Pakistani applicants medical completed, waiting for PPR1 - PPR2

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs. umar said:
I think we are finally allowing ourselves to believe the fact that this is actually happening after PPR1.. and now everyday we wake up DESPERATELY praying that the PPR2 comes soon.. Allah mian hum sab ko sabr day. :)
My heart , mind n soul is not syncing.....

In heart getting jealous, for those who got PPR1 and I'm still waiting....
In mind I'm really happy that Que is getting small, and they have started issueing PPR's after 3 yrs almost.....

My soul is saying believe in Allah...your turn will come soon....

When heart, mind n soul are not synced, Depression comes.....

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
samsung94 said:

In mind I'm really happy that Que is getting small, and they have started issueing PPR's after 3 yrs almost.....

You r so rite! dont worry about PPR,i hope u will receive PPR very soon,they have stopped sending medicals only sending PPRS these days becuz they r trying to finish backlogs soon.only believe in Allah.May God help us all. :)

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
samsung94 said:

I think we can all understand what you are going through. I am quite upset and disgusted with the whole thing myself. We have no choice but to hang on.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
azmatgaad said:
I have got PPR1 just now

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES

Al Hamd o Lilah

All Prays to the Allah the greatest , most beneficent, and merciful

I wish and Pray for the PPR1 for all remaining friends
I am really happy to hear that your long wait has ended!! Best of luck.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
mythestic said:
Whats up mates.. I see Markon, azmatgaad n some other guys got their PPR-1.. khalid h has got his VISA in his hands now.. MashahAllah!

samsung94, trigeminal77, beckett, Cyma n all other MI-1 applicants.. you may get your Visas soon. I now come to this forum to check some good news about you guys.. kuch achi news suna do bhai log..

best of luck!
Thank you for remembering us in our plight! Very good of you.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
mrs. umar said:
CONGRATULATIONS! I can see most March meds are getting PPR1 now.. hoping for beckett, trigeminal. cyma, samsung 94 and everyone else who is waiting... its true.. even i come to see everyone else's good news now...

My friend just returned from Edmonton two days ago after landing and applying for PR card.. he intends to return in a year or so after saving some money.. It was his first visit and he was so positive about the whole experience.. said everyone there.. even if they are new immigrants, or established ppl.. they are all peaceful.. working hard but have peace of mind. The people in general are so courteous, and trusting. After living in Pakistan we have become so used to not trusting ppl.. and thinking negatively. I am looking forward to that positivity. Apparently, they said that Edmonton has a lot of job openings.. and everyone advised them.. to come with an open mind, be ready to work hard.. even if its not in your own field initially.. and not come with expectations that you will easily find an executive job just because you were an executive in pakistan. He said the middle class is huge there.. and almost everyone has the same kind of opportunities and facilities..and there is alot for kids to do.. Banks are also very helpful to new immigrants.. according to him.

I hope all goes smoothly for everyone here. Inshallah.
Thank you mrs Umar, for keeping us in your thoughts. Best of luck to you!

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
samsung94 said:
Waisay....to all those who received their PPR1/PPR2/VISAS

Kiasa lagta hay....u all must be very relaxed, and smiling, n preparing, Having a feeling of being very much blessed....
Very good question
After getting the visa we all were very excited, arranged travel bookings looking for accommodation in Canada, planning pack up from Pakistan. But as the departure date is nearing now I have mixed feelings, what ever problems we have here but still pakistan is our country and leaving permenantly is not very easy :(
You may not beleive but now I have started thinking that after 10 years I will come back to pakistan may be pakistan will be better then :-\

mrs. umar

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012 --- newborn MR 18th aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 --- newborn MR 28th aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1- 14th sept 2012!!! sent: 20th sept.... PPR-2: 13th oct!!!
VISA ISSUED...
received 20th October!! Alhamdulillah!
LANDED..........
Inshallah by December 2012
khalid h said:
Very good question
After getting the visa we all were very excited, arranged travel bookings looking for accommodation in Canada, planning pack up from Pakistan. But as the departure date is nearing now I have mixed feelings, what ever problems we have here but still pakistan is our country and leaving permenantly is not very easy :(
You may not beleive but now I have started thinking that after 10 years I will come back to pakistan may be pakistan will be better then :-\
I know exactly what you mean.. we have been worried most of all for our parents.. since my husband's parents havent travelled much and dont have any assets and are retired.. don't know if they will ever get the visit visa..
and the grandparent super visa is quite impossible to get for new immigrants since that has so many conditions and a family of four needs to have an income of 42000$ per annum at least to sponsor their parents for that. Our parents are aging and in the next few years will have to be taken care of.. But seeing how bad things are in the country.. we have to do this for our kids.. Its a hard choice to make.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
This is very unfortunate that the conditions of our country has forced us to feel fortunate while leaving it.

mrs. umar said:
I know exactly what you mean.. we have been worried most of all for our parents.. since my husband's parents havent travelled much and dont have any assets and are retired.. don't know if they will ever get the visit visa..
and the grandparent super visa is quite impossible to get for new immigrants since that has so many conditions and a family of four needs to have an income of 42000$ per annum at least to sponsor their parents for that. Our parents are aging and in the next few years will have to be taken care of.. But seeing how bad things are in the country.. we have to do this for our kids.. Its a hard choice to make.

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
InshaAllah this year or early 2013
khalid h said:
This is very unfortunate that the conditions of our country has forced us to feel fortunate while leaving it.
Dear Mrs Umar and Khalid H ,
Thank you for the encouraging words and yes we all have almost same circumstances here and am sure I’ll feel exactly the same as u guys are feeling after PPR1/PPR2 and finally Visas,…For me toughest thing is to leave our dear ones especially parents behind …
But this is how life has to go on.. Our parents are praying for our good future and we as a Parents taking this challenge for our Kids
May ALLAH bless us all a very Prosperous, Healthy and Religious Life in Canada (Ameen)

And all those fellow who are MI-1 like me and waiting for PPR1 plz don’t lose hope at least till December 2012 Plz remember if everything will go smooth in our cases we’ve only 6 Months here InshaAllah … so enjoy Pakistan as much as u can….
Juma prayer in Masjid …..Go for traditional nashta in Food-Street/Port Grand …. Friends gathering… Bar-B-Q …. ….. Shopping In Liberty/Tariq Road …..ne in ur city :) … and last but not the least long Queue at CNG station
You will miss these all :)
Stay Blessed
Regards
Cyma

Gorsi 116

Sep 12, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11- 2009
Doc's Request.
01-12-2010
AOR Received.
18-08-2010
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
cyma said:
Thank you for the encouraging words and yes we all have almost same circumstances here and am sure I'll feel exactly the same as u guys are feeling after PPR1/PPR2 and finally Visas,...For me toughest thing is to leave our dear ones especially parents behind ...
But this is how life has to go on.. Our parents are praying for our good future and we as a Parents taking this challenge for our Kids
May ALLAH bless us all a very Prosperous, Healthy and Religious Life in Canada (Ameen)

And all those fellow who are MI-1 like me and waiting for PPR1 plz don't lose hope at least till December 2012 Plz remember if everything will go smooth in our cases we've only 6 Months here InshaAllah ... so enjoy Pakistan as much as u can....
Juma prayer in Masjid .....Go for traditional nashta in Food-Street/Port Grand .... Friends gathering... Bar-B-Q .... ..... Shopping In Liberty/Tariq Road .....ne in ur city :) ... and last but not the least long Queue at CNG station
Stay Blessed
Regards
Cyma
Dear All:

We all seem to have similar feelings and family situations e.g leaving behind aging parents, other family members, good friends, secure and comfortable jobs and living, and also the mental comfort of being a first rate citizen. But still we have decided to move to greener pastures - in search of better future for our children (what is the guarantee for that? I dont know..).

Having shared this all,I suggest that we should hope for better times ahead. In my opinion the most important thing is to create our own community of like minded people once we reach there; this could start here in Pakistan while we are waiting for PPR's etc. It could help us transfer our religious and cultural values to our next generation. I am not suggesting, however, that we should not adapt to the new culture and its value system. I feel happy that this thought process has been inititated on this forum and request other members to share their thoughts as well. (I am an irregular visitor to this forum and therefore my apologies in advance if there already is a discussion going on similar topic).

Good luck to all forum members.

Gorsi 116

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
Now next frustrating wait.....

Dear all, how long it takes for PPR-2

mrs. umar

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012 --- newborn MR 18th aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 --- newborn MR 28th aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1- 14th sept 2012!!! sent: 20th sept.... PPR-2: 13th oct!!!
VISA ISSUED...
received 20th October!! Alhamdulillah!
LANDED..........
Inshallah by December 2012
azmatgaad said:
Now next frustrating wait.....

Dear all, how long it takes for PPR-2
I think it says on the form 4-6 weeks.. :)

Markon

Sep 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
IELTS Request
Complete Docs: April 2010
File Transfer...
Jan & July 2010
Med's Request
Feb, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012 - Updated Doc Sent: April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25, Sep 2012 - PPR2 29, Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dec, 2012
khalid h said:
Very good question
You are right i have sinking feeling too now. I hope this works out well for everyone. Applicants who will be receiving visas in the next few months, how tough will it be for us to land in winter with kids ??/ Cuz I know everyone will have visas by end of this year not much time to land till March/April Any views. I am really worried about our kids in teh cold winter ???

Markon

Sep 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
IELTS Request
Complete Docs: April 2010
File Transfer...
Jan & July 2010
Med's Request
Feb, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012 - Updated Doc Sent: April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25, Sep 2012 - PPR2 29, Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dec, 2012
cyma said:
Thank you for the encouraging words and yes we all have almost same circumstances here and am sure I'll feel exactly the same as u guys are feeling after PPR1/PPR2 and finally Visas,...For me toughest thing is to leave our dear ones especially parents behind ...

And all those fellow who are MI-1 like me and waiting for PPR1 plz don't lose hope at least till December 2012 Plz remember if everything will go smooth in our cases we've only 6 Months here InshaAllah ... so enjoy Pakistan as much as u can....
Juma prayer in Masjid .....Go for traditional nashta in Food-Street/Port Grand .... Friends gathering... Bar-B-Q .... ..... Shopping In Liberty/Tariq Road .....ne in ur city :) ... and last but not the least long Queue at CNG station
Stay Blessed
Regards
Cyma
All those waiting will have PPRs coming very soon. but leaving is going to be hard.