Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
Markon dear u r absolutely right, i was wondering this since last couple of months, frankly speaking i am seriously thinking to write a letter after receiving visas to Kenny etc for 3-4 months extensions that sir, where u need a room u have not missed any opportunity, but did u ever though of people who really waited so long and at the end they have to leave every thing behind , Every thing and they and there family cannot get an extension for few months od visa , why? Arnt u playing with the rules? Arnt u playing the way third world ministers play. Isnt it one of the reason for all of us professionals to leave our home country believing that the country they will land now will give rights, believe in laws , equality, Humans rights, limitations

Still i am speech less to any thing now, Just a possitve note to end all fingure are not equal i believe that, and there must be some thing good for our relocation , which God knows, thatts why he has taken us that far

They should give us compassionate 3-4 months visa extension for our family to land in summer and get acclimatize

Markon

Sep 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
IELTS Request
Complete Docs: April 2010
File Transfer...
Jan & July 2010
Med's Request
Feb, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012 - Updated Doc Sent: April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25, Sep 2012 - PPR2 29, Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dec, 2012
azmatgaad said:
Markon dear u r absolutely right, i was wondering this since last couple of months, frankly speaking i am seriously thinking to write a letter after receiving visas to Kenny etc for 3-4 months extensions that sir, where u need a room u have not missed any opportunity, but did u ever though of people who really waited so long and at the end they have to leave every thing behind , Every thing and they and there family cannot get an extension for few months od visa , why? Arnt u playing with the rules? Arnt u playing the way third world ministers play. Isnt it one of the reason for all of us professionals to leave our home country believing that the country they will land now will give rights, believe in laws , equality, Humans rights, limitations

Still i am speech less to any thing now, Just a possitve note to end all fingure are not equal i believe that, and there must be some thing good for our relocation , which God knows, thatts why he has taken us that far

They should give us compassionate 3-4 months visa extension for our family to land in summer and get acclimatize
My original planning was to land in October if they had issued PPR with and visa in reasonable time. Now it seems it will be dang in the middle of winters. Now what to do but only go through, i guess this is how it is meant to be.

mrs. umar

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012 --- newborn MR 18th aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 --- newborn MR 28th aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1- 14th sept 2012!!! sent: 20th sept.... PPR-2: 13th oct!!!
VISA ISSUED...
received 20th October!! Alhamdulillah!
LANDED..........
Inshallah by December 2012
Yeah.. it is sad. I don't know about anyone else but for us, the decision to immigrate happened after witnessing the country scenario after benazir bhutto died. We have seen a lot happen in karachi, but nothing like that. My son was a year and a half. And strangely enough. watching last week's protests on 21st sept reminded me of those days. My husband and I never wanted to leave Pakistan. We have all the opportunities and stability here.. but peace of mind and security. Maybe having children made us afraid and weak. But for them, we decided to give it a shot. Only Allah knows what is best. Maybe it was meant to be.

I am also worried about landing in winter. My older son is 6.5 yrs old. and My baby is going to be 8 months old. I am most worried for her since she is so small. But our meds expire on 8th march so in any case, we have to get there before winter ends. I guess all of us are scared. It has been four long years for many of us... putting so much on hold.. not buying new furniture, not changing our children's schools, not having children or having children.. so much has been delayed for so long. Its a relief to be able to move forward finally.. but after hanging in this limbo, i think all of us are scared of the sudden movement. One thing that helped me throughout this period was having the faith that Allah mian will let it happen when it is MEANT to happen. And if HE thinks this is the right time for us, lets embrace it.

Good luck.

Markon

Sep 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
IELTS Request
Complete Docs: April 2010
File Transfer...
Jan & July 2010
Med's Request
Feb, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012 - Updated Doc Sent: April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25, Sep 2012 - PPR2 29, Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dec, 2012
mrs. umar said:
Yeah.. it is sad. I don't know about anyone else but for us, the decision to immigrate happened after witnessing the country scenario after benazir bhutto died. We have seen a lot happen in karachi, but nothing like that. My son was a year and a half. And strangely enough. watching last week's protests on 21st sept reminded me of those days. My husband and I never wanted to leave Pakistan. We have all the opportunities and stability here.. but peace of mind and security. Maybe having children made us afraid and weak. But for them, we decided to give it a shot. Only Allah knows what is best. Maybe it was meant to be.

I am also worried about landing in winter. My older son is 6.5 yrs old. and My baby is going to be 8 months old. I am most worried for her since she is so small. But our meds expire on 8th march so in any case, we have to get there before winter ends. I guess all of us are scared. It has been four long years for many of us... putting so much on hold.. not buying new furniture, not changing our children's schools, not having children or having children.. so much has been delayed for so long. Its a relief to be able to move forward finally.. but after hanging in this limbo, i think all of us are scared of the sudden movement. One thing that helped me throughout this period was having the faith that Allah mian will let it happen when it is MEANT to happen. And if HE thinks this is the right time for us, lets embrace it.

Good luck.
All of this sounds so similar to mine, i have two kids 4.5 & 2.5 same issues prompted us. I came back after education abroad and gave 10 yrs here but since kids my view has changed and so has the law and order going down in a spiral. :'(

ublerum

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
8-March 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-Sept-2012 (PPR 1) 26th Oct 2012( PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
7th Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Feb-March 2013 INSHALLAH
Markon said:
All of this sounds so similar to mine, i have two kids 4.5 & 2.5 same issues prompted us. I came back after education abroad and gave 10 yrs here but since kids my view has changed and so has the law and order going down in a spiral. :'(
Everyone who is waiting to immigrate has the same mixed feelings.....Me , my hubby my 5 year old son are in the same boat as u guys r....have put so many things on hold since last year just becaus of this immigration process ...n now that PPR 1 has finally come, when I seriously start thinking of moving so far away from my family for good.......its scary........!but I just want a secure life and better education for my son..We dont know wats going to happen in the very next second here..Life is so unpredicable over here! I just hope for all of us who are immigrating.....Life is not as tough as it has become here..even though it's not easy to start a new life from scratch again...but atleast we will hav a peace of mind.May Allah help us in this journey and make it easy for all of us.Ameen

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
I have thrre kids
11, 7, 1.5 years old, son/daughter/son

today i submitted there school leaving

i am planning to go in december, though jobs will be less but to know where abouts , where to live etc etc, then my wife and kids will join me in end of feb beginning of march. my visa will expire on 16 march

i am not intending to take risk of making my family suffer in winter and we are struglling even for house , area, job, medical, and all related issues come across while being in new country

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
InshaAllah this year or early 2013
azmatgaad said:
I have thrre kids
11, 7, 1.5 years old, son/daughter/son

today i submitted there school leaving

i am planning to go in december, though jobs will be less but to know where abouts , where to live etc etc, then my wife and kids will join me in end of feb beginning of march. my visa will expire on 16 march

i am not intending to take risk of making my family suffer in winter and we are struglling even for house , area, job, medical, and all related issues come across while being in new country
Very Positive and I must say Eastern approach :)
But you know now a days wives especially the educated/professional wives don’t want to leave their husbands alone for all these Initial suffering .They are ready to give full Moral support to their husbands
I think Mrs Umar and UBLerum and Mrs Arsalan will agree with this point :)

So not sure which way is more effective going with family or going alone

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
cyma said:
Very Positive and I must say Eastern approach :)
But you know now a days wives especially the educated/professional wives don't want to leave their husbands alone for all these Initial suffering .They are ready to give full Moral support to their husbands
I think Mrs Umar and UBLerum and Mrs Arsalan will agree with this point :)

So not sure which way is more effective going with family or going alone
u actually mean to say dont let ur husband alone so u could keep an eye on him ;)
just kidding....cheers :)
i agree what u saying.

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
trigeminal77 said:
u actually mean to say dont let ur husband alone so u could keep an eye on him ;)
just kidding....cheers :)
i agree what u saying.
Ur point is valid too ;)

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
i have checked with my bank my DD is not cashed yet ... is it possible that they send MR before the cash the DD....its now more than 4 weeks since i submitted my updated docs and RPRF as requested by CHC

rigmarole

May 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mrach 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2009
AOR Received.
April 2009
IELTS Request
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
17th Aug 12
Med's Done....
26th Aug 12
Interview........
10-06- 2012
Passport Req..
13th Sep 12
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports with Visa on 7th Oct 12
LANDED..........
25th October 12
Hi to all

I submitted my passports from Riyadh KSA on 15th September 12 and which received by LVO on 18h September 2012. How much time will it take to receive the passports back.

azhermahmoodg

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111 & 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
16-04-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
21-12-2009
Med's Request
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 22-Oct-12, PPR2 16-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 21-03-2013
No matter how education your wife is or is not... Coming to this point every wife thinks in the same direction.... ;). My wife already started to think that way..... :'(

Regards
Azhar

cyma said:
Ur point is valid too ;)

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
azhermahmoodg said:
No matter how education your wife is or is not... Coming to this point every wife thinks in the same direction.... ;). My wife already started to think that way..... :'(

Regards
Azhar
:)

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
;D Quite eastern :'(

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ex-girlfriend lives in Calgary...And my intensions is to land in Calgary...Annnnnnndddddd my wife knows she lives in calgary too.....
For me landing n settling in winters can be hot like summers, if my ex-girlfriend come's to see us on airport...

My ex-girlfriend was our family friend before my marriage.....