22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
I have got PPR1 just now

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES

Al Hamd o Lilah

All Prays to the Allah the greatest , most beneficent, and merciful

I wish and Pray for the PPR1 for all remaining friends

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
azmatgaad said:
I have got PPR1 just now

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES

Al Hamd o Lilah

wow CONGRATS? did u receive email yet? its mean london office is open yet?did u check ur email in evening?

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
Whats up mates.. I see Markon, azmatgaad n some other guys got their PPR-1.. khalid h has got his VISA in his hands now.. MashahAllah!

samsung94, trigeminal77, beckett, Cyma n all other MI-1 applicants.. you may get your Visas soon. I now come to this forum to check some good news about you guys.. kuch achi news suna do bhai log..

best of luck!

Markon

Sep 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
IELTS Request
Complete Docs: April 2010
File Transfer...
Jan & July 2010
Med's Request
Feb, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012 - Updated Doc Sent: April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25, Sep 2012 - PPR2 29, Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dec, 2012
azmatgaad said:
I have got PPR1 just now

Al Hamd o Lilah

great :)

mrs. umar

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012 --- newborn MR 18th aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 --- newborn MR 28th aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1- 14th sept 2012!!! sent: 20th sept.... PPR-2: 13th oct!!!
VISA ISSUED...
received 20th October!! Alhamdulillah!
LANDED..........
Inshallah by December 2012
azmatgaad said:
I have got PPR1 just now

Al Hamd o Lilah

CONGRATULATIONS! I can see most March meds are getting PPR1 now.. hoping for beckett, trigeminal. cyma, samsung 94 and everyone else who is waiting... its true.. even i come to see everyone else's good news now...

My friend just returned from Edmonton two days ago after landing and applying for PR card.. he intends to return in a year or so after saving some money.. It was his first visit and he was so positive about the whole experience.. said everyone there.. even if they are new immigrants, or established ppl.. they are all peaceful.. working hard but have peace of mind. The people in general are so courteous, and trusting. After living in Pakistan we have become so used to not trusting ppl.. and thinking negatively. I am looking forward to that positivity. Apparently, they said that Edmonton has a lot of job openings.. and everyone advised them.. to come with an open mind, be ready to work hard.. even if its not in your own field initially.. and not come with expectations that you will easily find an executive job just because you were an executive in pakistan. He said the middle class is huge there.. and almost everyone has the same kind of opportunities and facilities..and there is alot for kids to do.. Banks are also very helpful to new immigrants.. according to him.

I hope all goes smoothly for everyone here. Inshallah.

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azmatgaad said:
I have got PPR1 just now

Al Hamd o Lilah

Congratulations.....May God ease every step ahead...God bless you.

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mythestic said:
Whats up mates.. I see Markon, azmatgaad n some other guys got their PPR-1.. khalid h has got his VISA in his hands now.. MashahAllah!

samsung94, trigeminal77, beckett, Cyma n all other MI-1 applicants.. you may get your Visas soon. I now come to this forum to check some good news about you guys.. kuch achi news suna do bhai log..

best of luck!
Inshallah soon....Thanks for d concerns..

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs. umar said:
CONGRATULATIONS! I can see most March meds are getting PPR1 now.. hoping for beckett, trigeminal. cyma, samsung 94 and everyone else who is waiting... its true.. even i come to see everyone else's good news now...

My friend just returned from Edmonton two days ago after landing and applying for PR card.. he intends to return in a year or so after saving some money.. It was his first visit and he was so positive about the whole experience.. said everyone there.. even if they are new immigrants, or established ppl.. they are all peaceful.. working hard but have peace of mind. The people in general are so courteous, and trusting. After living in Pakistan we have become so used to not trusting ppl.. and thinking negatively. I am looking forward to that positivity. Apparently, they said that Edmonton has a lot of job openings.. and everyone advised them.. to come with an open mind, be ready to work hard.. even if its not in your own field initially.. and not come with expectations that you will easily find an executive job just because you were an executive in pakistan. He said the middle class is huge there.. and almost everyone has the same kind of opportunities and facilities..and there is alot for kids to do.. Banks are also very helpful to new immigrants.. according to him.

Getting excited.....means no politics, no rishwat...no hanky panky....only work hard, and get paid on time....life is staight n simple....Oh God, have mercy on all those waiting for their hardwork n dream come true..

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Inshallah..............

samsung94 said:
Getting excited.....means no politics, no rishwat...no hanky panky....only work hard, and get paid on time....life is staight n simple....Oh God, have mercy on all those waiting for their hardwork n dream come true..

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waisay....to all those who received their PPR1/PPR2/VISAS

Kiasa lagta hay....u all must be very relaxed, and smiling, n preparing, Having a feeling of being very much blessed....

mrs. umar

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012 --- newborn MR 18th aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 --- newborn MR 28th aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1- 14th sept 2012!!! sent: 20th sept.... PPR-2: 13th oct!!!
VISA ISSUED...
received 20th October!! Alhamdulillah!
LANDED..........
Inshallah by December 2012
samsung94 said:
Waisay....to all those who received their PPR1/PPR2/VISAS

Kiasa lagta hay....u all must be very relaxed, and smiling, n preparing, Having a feeling of being very much blessed....
I think we are finally allowing ourselves to believe the fact that this is actually happening after PPR1.. and now everyday we wake up DESPERATELY praying that the PPR2 comes soon.. Allah mian hum sab ko sabr day. :)

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
mythestic said:

best of luck!
mrs. umar said:

dear mythestic and mrs.umar ,

thank you very much for your concern and encouraging us.... :)
we all are oct,nov,dec2009 applicants who did their meds in feb,march,april 2012.we r very anxiously waiting for good news.
literally we r having underline depression.every day starts with the hope of getting good news and ends with disappointment,then again we make up our minds for the next morning.its really testing our nerves and patience.

becket,samsung94,cyma,carefore,back bencher and my MI1 friends who r waiting,

The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.

cheers mates :) :) :) :) :) :)

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
Thanks , thanks a lot, markon, mrs umair, samsung, zubair for r wishes, God bless u all

kontara

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 28 2016
AOR Received.
23-6-2016
File Transfer...
01-07-2016
agshaheryar said:
You are MI-1. The great backlog has its role to play. Don't lose heart. We will hear good news soon. Imagine if they had not had temporary stop and priority in the mind.
Allah khair karega.