+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi we just received the request for medicals. PA is from Cuba.
Can you pls share some details aboit your medical visit? Where, How did you get there, need appointment.... etc.
Thank you!
Hi, we called the doctor office and made the appointment in Trinidad and Tobago, you can do it in any office that is in the ircc panel physician list. They day this in the letter they sent you. For cuban best option is Trinidad and Tobago or Guyana these two places do not require visa for cubans to go. Trinidad and Tobago worked when we went ,flight wise the both countries speak english, at office of doctor speak also spanish.
Let me know if need more to know

Reactions: covid

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
they need a proof that you paid your airway bill yes with your passport sent with tracking. Is how we proceeded a month ago
Thank you! Sent passport today. I paid in Scotia bank the courier fee that the vfs site says, and another package transition fee. Maybe it's new because I read that it was updated on November 1st.

How long does it usually take to get passport back after being sent? Have you been waiting for your passport one month?

neg mawon

Aug 18, 2020
- Application received on April 15th, 2019
- Medical exam requested on June 3rd, 2019
- Medical exam passed on June 6th, 2019
- Biometrics requested on June 24th, 2019
- Application transferred to Mexico on Oct 28th
- Interview requested on feb 6th, 2020
- Interview passed on Mars 3rd, 2020
- Pre-arrival letter received on June 1st, 2020
- Passport Request letter received on Oct 14th, 2020

thank y’all for the good wishes. Yours is coming up soon, be a little more patient.
Can you please tell me about any questions they asked during the interview ?

Ggggg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
•Application reviewed on September 2019
•Biometrics done on December 2019
•File transferred to Mexico on December 2019
•Request for police certificate in January 2020
•Medical exam approved on October 2020
•Request for an updated schedule A form and proof of relationship on November 2, 2020

I sent a web form asking for an update and they said my file is undergoing eligibility review. What does this mean ? And how much longer?

Reactions: neg mawon

Leon.S

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-12-2019
Got good news my wife was asked for medicals, can you please forward the panel physicial information for El Salvador?
Hi Mexico send you medical request?
what year and month application are you ?

Leon.S

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-12-2019
Same with us. Were coming up on 2 years next Friday. I emailed my MPs office again 10 days ago, and now I think their just ignoring me. I contacted him last time at the beginning of July for an update and there was no status change in our file. I contacted him again on Oct 27th to see why my husband needs an interview, and his office hasnt responded. I don't know why anyone in our government thinks it's okay for families to be apart from one another for YEARS! If you were to ask anyone of these politicians, border agents, or case workers, how long they think it's acceptable for THEM to be apart from their spouse or children, they wouldnt think any amount is acceptable, yet somehow we're treated differently. If mexico isnt resuming interviews until the pandemic is under control, does that mean we have to wait another year or 2?? This is outrageous!

For all of you getting your PPRs, I'm so happy for you. I don't wish this process on anyone.

I feel like nothing in life will ever be as hard as this has been. For alot of people this pandemic has been life altering and pushed them to the brink. For me, because this immigration process has been so challenging and mentally straining, I don't feel the weight of covid. If we can get through this disgraceful process of legal immigration, we can take on anything.
We should all start a movement bec it’s hard waiting for so long and nothing is happening. One of my friends is in the same situation from Nepal and a bunch of ppl call the visa off and send them messages and things start moving fast. Christmas is coming and it’s so hard being away from our family.

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Hi, we called the doctor office and made the appointment in Trinidad and Tobago, you can do it in any office that is in the ircc panel physician list. They day this in the letter they sent you. For cuban best option is Trinidad and Tobago or Guyana these two places do not require visa for cubans to go. Trinidad and Tobago worked when we went ,flight wise the both countries speak english, at office of doctor speak also spanish.
Let me know if need more to know

Hi Samsun,

Do you mind telling me how much it cost to do the medical exam in Trinidad? trying to budget for it :)

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi it cost around 200 usd for test all together, cash only. You pay at the day you get there, the rest is hotel, flight and transportation n food there. We went to a airbnb near the city. 5 min bus ride in the morning to the pos and 10 walk from bus terminal to the dr office

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Thank you! Sent passport today. I paid in Scotia bank the courier fee that the vfs site says, and another package transition fee. Maybe it's new because I read that it was updated on November 1st.

How long does it usually take to get passport back after being sent? Have you been waiting for your passport one month?
2 weeks from the time it arrive there around

Sent to Mexico : October 5th
Received : October 8th

=============================

Visa : Waiting...October 14th affixed!

Received back on 23 something

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Hi it cost around 200 usd for test all together, cash only. You pay at the day you get there, the rest is hotel, flight and transportation n food there. We went to a airbnb near the city. 5 min bus ride in the morning to the pos and 10 walk from bus terminal to the dr office
thank you so much! I asked awhile ago in the POS thread and no one responded.

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
2 weeks from the time it arrive there around

Sent to Mexico : October 5th
Received : October 8th

=============================

Visa : Waiting...October 14th affixed!

Received back on 23 something
And did you get any tracking number after you sent it? I read somewhere that within a couple of days of recieved they send an email. I haven't gotten it but its okay, just sent the passport on Thursday. Just wanted to make sure I sent it to the right address, I've seen and also sent documents myself to the Miguel de Saavedra address but on the visa site it said another address and I wasn't sure. I'm so confused on what happens next. Anyways, thank you very much, 2 weeks sounds alright