+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Ggggg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
We're in the same position, applied September 2019. I ordered GCMS notes in August and it said the same thing. My MP requested an update and they said they couldn't get any information from Mexico VO aside from the application is in queue for the eligibility review but Mexico wouldn't give any sense of timing. Same answer it seems everyone gets from Mexico. From this thread it seemed like Feb through June 2019 applicants were moving but no one who applied later than that.
We're in the same position, applied September 2019. I ordered GCMS notes in August and it said the same thing. My MP requested an update and they said they couldn't get any information from Mexico VO aside from the application is in queue for the eligibility review but Mexico wouldn't give any sense of timing. Same answer it seems everyone gets from Mexico. From this thread it seemed like Feb through June 2019 applicants were moving but no one who applied later than that.
we also applied in September 2019. We got done police certificate, biometric, and medical exam. They recently asked for an updated schedule A form and for more proof of our relationship. It’s been two weeks since a they’ve asked for it. Our Gckey application says our background check is in progress as well as our eligibility. Hopefully we receive ppr soon.

Reactions: hilkat

Therockies123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Congrats! What’s your timeline ??
Sponsor: Canadian
PA: Trinidad & Tobago
Application Received : March 6, 2019
AOR1: April 5, 2019
Biometrics request: April 18, 2019
Approved as sponsor: April 23, 2019
Medical Request: April 24, 2019
Application sent to MVO: Oct 4, 2019 (received on Ecas Oct 28, 2019)
AOR2: March 11, 2020
Pre arrival: Nov 19, 2020
DM: Nov 19, 2020
PPR: Nov 20, 2020

It was pretty much dead silence for a long time which was extremely stressful. I don't wish this process on anyone. I pray for all waiting.

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Landed November 17 soft landing in Toronto then other flight to Montreal my officer in Toronto was a sweetheart and made all easy we ended chatting a lot, I’m now quarentine with my husband was 18 months hard + all the months gathering every single paper, March 2019 applicant, and after 2 years married we finally living our marriage, I wish everyone the end in this process soon you will be next keep it there, one day it ends and becomes a memory.

hilkat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
we also applied in September 2019. We got done police certificate, biometric, and medical exam. They recently asked for an updated schedule A form and for more proof of our relationship. It’s been two weeks since a they’ve asked for it. Our Gckey application says our background check is in progress as well as our eligibility. Hopefully we receive ppr soon.
When was your application sent to Mexico VO? It's feeling like that is the driver of their queue / review timing.

Lynsita

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Habana
The same for me too. I am September applicant 2019. Please keep posting any change. I believe ours is near.