File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
Hello all, anyone had their medical results date changed in GC key recently? Yesterday ours changed to June 24, 2020 after being expired in May. Maybe they extended the medical who knows!
I noticed our GCKey recently went back to “processing”instead of “unavailable “
Like how it has been the past few weeks.
I hope they’re working on it
23Months and counting.

Reactions: ZOOZ

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Hello all, anyone had their medical results date changed in GC key recently? Yesterday ours changed to June 24, 2020 after being expired in May. Maybe they extended the medical who knows!
You should email mexico my husband email them, mine expired on May 29, mexico reply they extended my medicals until November 30,2020 and that I am I’m in queue

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
When did you start the process ?
I am March 2019 applicant, I am Quebec applicant too I just got my csq and we email it to México in May, but they reply they don’t need anything else from me and medicals extended

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
I am March 2019 applicant, I am Quebec applicant too I just got my csq and we email it to México in May, but they reply they don’t need anything else from me and medicals extended
My wife and son nov 2018 and hoping this ends soon . There medicals expire in August .

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
You should email mexico my husband email them, mine expired on May 29, mexico reply they extended my medicals until November 30,2020 and that I am I’m in queue
Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t
  • process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing some applications, including
  • Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
If you are missing documents due to COVID-19 (such as police certificates, biometrics, passports and medical exams)
  • we won’t close or refuse any applications in progress
  • we’ll automatically give you an extra 90 daysto send us the documents from the deadline in the request letter
    • this applies even if the letter says you only have 30 or 90 days
  • we’ll keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents
  • you don’t have to contact us to get this extension
  • once you’re able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include
  • submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
If you get your language test results or educational credential assessment report by email or electronically, we’ll accept them as part of your application.
COVID-19: Biometrics deadline
Some biometrics collection sites are closed. If the site closest to you is closed, we’ll extend your deadline to give your biometrics. Find out how COVID-19 is affecting biometrics.

Source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#processing

Last edited:

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
It's a standard answer, they copy and paste because I got the exact same first 2 paragraphs word by word. The only difference is that they told me that since they don't have access to paper applications while working from home, I should send the CSQ (which I had already done in November), so they could attach it to the electronic file, but well, I sent it again
My application is not to sponsor a wife, but my mother and it has been in Mexico since August 2019, given the pandemic, I think it will reach the year with no news, and basically, they were VEEEERY slow before, can you even imagine how they will be after the pandemic ?
I got this last time:
the file is in queue for the assessing officer to review again to determine if the interview is necessary. However, conditions in Mexico have not improved, and we are still unable to return to the office to assess paper applications, including Permanent Resident applications. Once we are able to return to the office, the assessing officer will review your file again. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

ZOOZ

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Category........
Other
I noticed our GCKey recently went back to “processing”instead of “unavailable “
Like how it has been the past few weeks.
I hope they’re working on it
23Months and counting.
Ours too and we had an update that our BG check started. Someone else got a medical request from Mexico. It seems they are working but at much slower pace in whatever they can remotely.

Reactions: MrIncredible

joaosax

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys,
Im a 2018 pgp applicant, still in the 'process under review' status, no medical exam required yet.. its been 2 years that ive been patiently waiting, but i am starting to get worried since applicants with other visa offices from 2019 are finishing their process... whats up with mexico? ive sent them an web form message today, should i expect a reply? I am done waiting, I am going to start reaching out as I feel my process is just lost in a pile somewhere..

Reactions: MrIncredible

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
Hi guys,
Im a 2018 pgp applicant, still in the 'process under review' status, no medical exam required yet.. its been 2 years that ive been patiently waiting, but i am starting to get worried since applicants with other visa offices from 2019 are finishing their process... whats up with mexico? ive sent them an web form message today, should i expect a reply? I am done waiting, I am going to start reaching out as I feel my process is just lost in a pile somewhere..
Wow. That is a long time to wait. I am so sorry to hear that. We have been waiting too - since Oct 2018. I know someone else that has been waiting since July 2018 as well. You definitely deserve some answers to understand where everything is at in the process.
Where are you from? What does "pgp" mean? This forum is for spousal sponsorship. Is that what you meant? Good luck!

joaosax

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the reply, so PGP for parent-grand parent sponsorship (sorry if im in the wrong thread).
I am in Montreal, so my process has the added Quebec part to make things longer..
I tried calling IRCC but they said my process in in the Mexican consulate, theres nothing they can do. I sent emails to the consulate but no replies..
The date on the IRCC website is
Date Received: September 20, 2018
We are in the Permanent Residency step of the process.

MrIncredible

Jan 28, 2019
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad VO
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
Doc's Request.
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
Hi guys,
Oh wow you’re the same with us
July 2018 applicant also.
But we’re just waiting for the final step which is PPR from Trinidad.
interview completed in march and got pre arrival already.
I hope We all hear something soon!