File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
IRCC wedsite show that a lot of VAC’s around the world are beginning to re open. Since yesterday it was updated.
They still have not given a time line for Mexico to open. I got this yesterday from Mexico :

The documents you have submitted have been added to the file, and the file is in queue for the assessing officer to review again to determine if the interview is necessary. However, conditions in Mexico have not improved, and we are still unable to return to the office to assess paper applications, including Permanent Resident applications. Once we are able to return to the office, the assessing officer will review your file again. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Exactly. Rest assured they will review and prep very carefully for your interview and they will know your story as well or better than the PA, so the more they have the better to understand your story. Interview is regarding genuineness so you’ll want to bring ample documentation to the interview too. If you need any further constructive help or advice, I am pleased to offer it.
We are hoping there will be no interview. Our MP has stepped in as our representative and is talking to the immigration minister to waive our interview completely.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you!
Ohhh
Our stuff are in Trinidad not Mexico , we’ve passed that stage, interview completed already got pre arrival just awaiting ppr now.
But yes Im praying for everywhere to go back to normal so we can all get some positive news!
Was your application in Mexico before moving to Trinidad.

Reactions: MrIncredible

MrIncredible

Jan 28, 2019
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad VO
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
Doc's Request.
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
Was your application in Mexico before moving to Trinidad.
It was for 5 whole months when they transfer our stuff to Trinidad it was lost in transit to the states instead of going to Trinidad in august 2019.
We then had to re submit back majority of our stuff back to Mexico to go trinidad again!!
So when y’all see Mexico quiet, u guys bettter send tons of email an wake them up for a reply.
Don’t trust Mexico at all.
They then found bk our stuff in March 2020 after completing my interview. Smh because we were scared of identity theft. So they had to make sure they found it

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Does anybody know if mexico 100% is open ?? I’ve been hearing so many things .
Don’t think so, sadly pandemic is hitting them very hard they have 50% positive cases every single day :(

karmendosa

May 17, 2019
Venezuela
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2019
Med's Request
15-07-2019
Med's Done....
17-07-2019
Hi, everyone!
I emailed my CSQ to Mexico VO and I have received this response:

Good day,

Mexico has officially declared the coronavirus pandemic a national public health emergency; suspending all but essential activities in the private and public sectors and asking the population to stay home. Accordingly, the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City is currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process paper-based applications such as permanent residence applications. The resumption of in-office services is subject to authorization from the local government.

Thank you for sending us a copy of your CSQ; this information has now been added to your file. We can confirm that our office is still processing your file, but due to the reasons stated above, delays should be expected. Your file is currently in queue for an eligibility decision. We do not require any further documents/information from you at the current time, but will reach out should we require anything.

Sincerely,

I don't know what exactly this means: Your file is currently in queue for an eligibility decision
Are they started the eligibility process?
Or, Aren't they?
Is this response a good sign?

If anyone has any clue...

Thank you in advance

Tzingca

Nov 28, 2019
Hi, everyone!

Good day,

Mexico has officially declared the coronavirus pandemic a national public health emergency; suspending all but essential activities in the private and public sectors and asking the population to stay home. Accordingly, the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City is currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process paper-based applications such as permanent residence applications. The resumption of in-office services is subject to authorization from the local government.

Thank you for sending us a copy of your CSQ; this information has now been added to your file. We can confirm that our office is still processing your file, but due to the reasons stated above, delays should be expected. Your file is currently in queue for an eligibility decision. We do not require any further documents/information from you at the current time, but will reach out should we require anything.

Sincerely,

I don't know what exactly this means: Your file is currently in queue for an eligibility decision
Or, Aren't they?

Thank you in advance
I think it means that the next thing they will be working on is the eligibility decision. It doesn't means that they are ACTUALLY working on it at this time, just that your file is in queue for that.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
we'll be a BUNCH to wait a final review.... can't believe ... is gonna be crazy in the next months hope canada has planned some extra staff

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hi, everyone!

Good day,

Sincerely,

Or, Aren't they?

Thank you in advance

Means you are on Wait to be reviewed now that they have the CSQ agreement..... could be months by now

• Sad
Reactions: karmendosa

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Means you are on Wait to be reviewed now that they have the CSQ agreement..... could be months by now
exactly @patvicto and I email ours weeks ago, and nothing since then sadly mexico is close and pandemic is hitting hard so yep we will be like this waiting for more time

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
exactly @patvicto and I email ours weeks ago, and nothing since then sadly mexico is close and pandemic is hitting hard so yep we will be like this waiting for more time
they could start transferring our case idk.. Missisauga.. something if it's just a eligibility issue to review.

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
they could start transferring our case idk.. Missisauga.. something if it's just a eligibility issue to review.
I agree with you, the worst is not only they handle way to many countries pandemic is hitting Mexico to hard right now, I’m sick of this process pandemic just give them other excuse not to work like everyone is working from home I am, so how come they don’t give them a computer to do the damn job and virtual interviews for the ones here waiting one.