Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I agree with you, the worst is not only they handle way to many countries pandemic is hitting Mexico to hard right now, I’m sick of this process pandemic just give them other excuse not to work like everyone is working from home I am, so how come they don’t give them a computer to do the damn job and virtual interviews for the ones here waiting one.

Government thing.... until they are tell off in the medias.... they will go at that pace or... magically the crisis gonna be ended...

MrIncredible

Jan 28, 2019
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad VO
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
Doc's Request.
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
“Nadine Girault appointed Quebec’s new immigration minister.”
Just saw that update on immigration website.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
“Nadine Girault appointed Quebec’s new immigration minister.”
Just saw that update on immigration website.
so Jolin Barrette is out ? the problem at that point is not Quebec yesss they've been slow and late... but they delivered something IRCC on their side... doesn't do a f*** thing to give us compensation... is what is frustrating. I didn't see ANY moves from them since the closing

Entering month 17th ....

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
I agree with you, the worst is not only they handle way to many countries pandemic is hitting Mexico to hard right now, I’m sick of this process pandemic just give them other excuse not to work like everyone is working from home I am, so how come they don’t give them a computer to do the damn job and virtual interviews for the ones here waiting one.
The email I got said they ARE working from home but our applications are on paper and they can't take confidential paper applications home to work on them. They can only work online from home on things that are in their system.

Altho our applications are "in their system" as far as being tracked, the whole app isn't so they don't have access to the information and can't work on them.

Same, there is nothing we can do but continue waiting... And hoping... 18 months next week!

• Sad
Reactions: MrIncredible

MrIncredible

Jan 28, 2019
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad VO
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
Doc's Request.
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
I’m so sad, next month will be 2 Years for our application. Smh
I honestly don’t know what more immigration wants with our lives. My God.
this is hard.

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
so Jolin Barrette is out ? the problem at that point is not Quebec yesss they've been slow and late... but they delivered something IRCC on their side... doesn't do a f*** thing to give us compensation... is what is frustrating. I didn't see ANY moves from them since the closing

Entering month 17th ....
Month 20 for my wife and son

MrIncredible

Jan 28, 2019
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad VO
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
Doc's Request.
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
It’s so long for us all and I feel your pain . Good vibes coming your way friend .
I pray the same for u and everyone in here hurting too.
we spoke with our mp today they said they’re awaiting a respond back from IRCC an that we should be able to hear from them this week. So praying this ends soon for all of u

Reactions: BOSOXNATION

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
I pray the same for u and everyone in here hurting too.
we spoke with our mp today they said they’re awaiting a respond back from IRCC an that we should be able to hear from them this week. So praying this ends soon for all of u
It will keep your head up things will come forward and we will be with our families .

• Love

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hi, everyone!
I emailed my CSQ to Mexico VO and I have received this response:

Good day,

Mexico has officially declared the coronavirus pandemic a national public health emergency; suspending all but essential activities in the private and public sectors and asking the population to stay home. Accordingly, the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City is currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process paper-based applications such as permanent residence applications. The resumption of in-office services is subject to authorization from the local government.

Thank you for sending us a copy of your CSQ; this information has now been added to your file. We can confirm that our office is still processing your file, but due to the reasons stated above, delays should be expected. Your file is currently in queue for an eligibility decision. We do not require any further documents/information from you at the current time, but will reach out should we require anything.

Sincerely,

I don't know what exactly this means: Your file is currently in queue for an eligibility decision
Are they started the eligibility process?
Or, Aren't they?
Is this response a good sign?

If anyone has any clue...

Thank you in advance
It's a standard answer, they copy and paste because I got the exact same first 2 paragraphs word by word. The only difference is that they told me that since they don't have access to paper applications while working from home, I should send the CSQ (which I had already done in November), so they could attach it to the electronic file, but well, I sent it again
My application is not to sponsor a wife, but my mother and it has been in Mexico since August 2019, given the pandemic, I think it will reach the year with no news, and basically, they were VEEEERY slow before, can you even imagine how they will be after the pandemic ?

Reactions: karmendosa

Therockies123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
This is utter madness!!!! Here the Immigration minister is inviting so many applicants to apply and proudly telling the immigrants who are being refused in the US to come to Canada and we are waiting here like donkeys for our spouse. I find this system biased and frustrating to say the least. I have written 3 letters to the Minister of Immigration and 2 emails to Prime Minister Trudeau on this poor process. We all need to do something about this as well. Please write to the PM https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact

hilkat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
This is utter madness!!!! Here the Immigration minister is inviting so many applicants to apply and proudly telling the immigrants who are being refused in the US to come to Canada and we are waiting here like donkeys for our spouse. I find this system biased and frustrating to say the least. I have written 3 letters to the Minister of Immigration and 2 emails to Prime Minister Trudeau on this poor process. We all need to do something about this as well. Please write to the PM https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
I wrote to the PM, Minister of Immigration, Deputy Prime Minister and my MP today. There is also the #familysponshipmatters hashtag that is being used on twitter, please add your voices!

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
I wrote to the PM, Minister of Immigration, Deputy Prime Minister and my MP today. There is also the #familysponshipmatters hashtag that is being used on twitter, please add your voices!
That’s right please join with hashtag enough we pay so much money, there’s technology and there’s so many here waiting interview so how come no virtual interview, all system is broken

Last edited:
Reactions: DorisK

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
That’s right please join with hashtag enough we pay so much money, there’s technology and there’s so many here waiting interview so how come no virtual interview, all system is broken
it's not really what i called a system is a whatever in a building. No one really look after them. Canada is modern on some services but with immigration is the old british way that takes forever and even more in a pandemic....