29-04-11
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-05-11
Passport Req..
09-09-11
Somebody has any updates??

@Huron have you hear something new?? Im just thinking now its been a long time waiting for the AOR what you think? I´m actually thinking in the posibilty they eliminate AOR letters and they are doing it like BUffalo office, just updating ECAS saying they receive the application, I want to be optimist but this waiting its killing me and my husband =(

Huron

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not have any updates :(

@wooera did you receive a response to the email that you sent to embassy about when you will receive the AOR ?

Waiting is very hard. Maybe we will not receive AOR for a while. I think there are some people who have a file transfer before us and that still have no AOR :(

M

mrandmrsromero

I had emailed the embassy to request an update on the file over a week or so ago. We never actually received a response to that message; next contact was the "tattoo photo" request! Hope you guys hear something soon. Seems slower than ever now!

dattad

Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ wooera and huron

I myself have not heard anything yet either, it has been almost more than 2.5 months already, and counting. eCAS says my wife's app was received on March 29. I emailed them through the case inquiry, not the general one, and still no answer yet.

@ mrandmrsromero

What about the tattoo request ? Any specific size of meaurements ? Was that to be taken professionally or a digital pic would suffice?

Well guys, we still need to hand in here for a while it seems.

At least La_Ardilla is in a much better shape now, good for her.

Well, hope you all have a great weekend.
All the best, good luck.
D.

M

mrandmrsromero

dattad said:
What about the tattoo request ? Any specific size of meaurements ? Was that to be taken professionally or a digital pic would suffice?
When my husband had his medicals done in Mexico City, the doc did measurements and a written description of the design. The embassy did not specify exactly what they wanted in the email requesting tattoo photos. So to avoid wasting more time my husband emailed digital pics and then dropped off the prints the following morning. There was no response to the email attaching the photos - not even the usual automated response saying email received - so really not sure what's up with that.

Here's hoping we all have good news updates soon! Have a good weekend.

dattad

Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrandmrsromero said:
When my husband had his medicals done in Mexico City, the doc did measurements and a written description of the design. The embassy did not specify exactly what they wanted, so to avoid wasting more time my husband emailed digital pics and then dropped off the prints the following morning. There was no response to the email attaching the photos - not even the usual automated response saying email received - so really not sure what's up with that.

Here's hoping we all have good news updates soon! Have a good weekend.
Thanks for your reply on the tattoo mrandmrsromero. Did your husband use the case inquiry or the general inquiry email address of the embassy? If it was the case inquiry then yes, no acknowledgement message whatsoever.
Well, at leasy it was not "complicated" to suffice their request.

As Huron said to you earlier, I know you and your husband will soon hear the big good news.
You all take care.
D.

wooera

Star Member
Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-11
Nomination.....
29-04-11
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-05-11
Passport Req..
09-09-11
Hi all
@Huron, not i didnt get any answers to the email, I send it through the case inquiry as well and i didnt get the usual automated response saying email received , I think its been to long now they should told us something. In their website says 45 days for a response and noting happend, My husband its going to send a email through general inquiry on monday next week cause it will be 46 days by monday. We want to plan to do something to see each other but we are just waiting and waiting cause we think what about if we get the letter for the police records while we are on vacation , or life is in their hands, i feel desperate, sad I miss my husband soo muchhhhhhhh :-[

dattad

Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wooera said:
Hi all
@ Huron, not i didnt get any answers to the email, I send it through the case inquiry as well and i didnt get the usual automated response saying email received , I think its been to long now they should told us something. In their website says 45 days for a response and noting happend, My husband its going to send a email through general inquiry on monday next week cause it will be 46 days by monday. We want to plan to do something to see each other but we are just waiting and waiting cause we think what about if we get the letter for the police records while we are on vacation , or life is in their hands, i feel desperate, sad I miss my husband soo muchhhhhhhh :-[
Hi wooera, why do you guys not apply for a Temporary Resident Visa / Tourist Visa? My wife and I did and she got it last week. That should give you a break. besides the AOR will get first via email if you provided one of your PR Application; so you will be able to plan accordingly.

The process was easy, if you gusy want to go with the TRV, you need to pay attention to the following:
- Letter of Invitation must state clearly your intention to spend time together, perhaps buy stuff, look for a home, etc etc. It doe snot matter if the sponsored spouse does not work, mine does not. In this letter, the sponsor will need to state that he/she will be covering all expenses.
- Provide a letter giving all yoru details of the sponsorship and attach a copy of the Sponsorship Approval Letter from CPC-M. In the letter we actually inform the VO that we did not have a file number yet, but that the Sponsor's Client Number was being provided.
- Make sure you explicitly tell the VO that you and your sponsor understand the process that you do not not intend to overstay. besides make clear that you will have to leave Canada anyhow, because you would need to provide the Police Certificates from Mexico.

Hope thsi helps.
D.

wooera

Star Member
Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-11
Nomination.....
29-04-11
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-05-11
Passport Req..
09-09-11
Thanks so much Dattad I will do that !! Actually i benn working for 1 year for HP (hewlett packard) and because i have the oportunity to work from home , I will talk to my supervisor to see if I can work form ther good Idea !! thanks so much I will talk to my husband to do that right away !!
thanks

dattad

Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wooera said:
Thanks so much Dattad I will do that !! Actually i benn working for 1 year for HP (hewlett packard) and because i have the oportunity to work from home , I will talk to my supervisor to see if I can work form ther good Idea !! thanks so much I will talk to my husband to do that right away !!
thanks
Actually, it should be way much easier for you to go and visit your husband having employment with HP. Along with all the letter I suggested, ask you HR to give you an Employment Verification Letter that includes your position, role, yearly salary and working hours. The letter must be in letterhead and ink signed.
On the Invitation Letter, your husband must also explicitly state you gusy will be cohabitating together at his address in Canada. I, as sponsor, included also an Employment Verification Letter and Pay Slips as proof of income and employment. Your husband should do the same.

Filling up the TRV App is very easy, I did that in one hour. Preparing the letters should be done by nexy Friday if not earlier. If you apply through the VAC Centre in Mexico City, you would be getting your TRV in less than 10 days. Ours took 9 to process and be received.

If you need any further help, do not hesitate to ask. If you want I could send you the templates of the letter I used for the TRV. I would be more than glad to help you and your husband see each other soon.

All the best.

M

mrandmrsromero

dattad said:
If you apply through the VAC Centre in Mexico City, you would be getting your TRV in less than 10 days. Ours took 9 to process and be received.
Congrats on getting the TRV. It will be nice for you to be able to visit and take some of the edge of all this waiting.

My husband and I have been discussing the TRV option all week. But realistically, given our track record during this process, the day we submitted the TRV app would likely be the day the PPR shows up. We had really hoped to have him landed in time for his birthday in July but now we're not feeling quite so optimistic about that happening. The end is so close - and yet so far >: Oh well, we'll get there.

M

mrandmrsromero

dattad said:
Did your husband use the case inquiry or the general inquiry email address of the embassy?
general inquiry - he responded to the email received from them so it went to the general address.

dattad

Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrandmrsromero said:
general inquiry - he responded to the email received from them so it went to the general address.
Hmmm, general inquiry and not even the automated response? That is truly odd.
And you are right, TRV most likely would get by the time you gusy are granted the PR.

Us at the time we were approved on step1, we decided to wait, why? We said only 15 working days as per the Embassy's Processing Times should not be that bad waiting. Almost 3 months since and we are not even there. So we decided to go for the TRV.

Still, I expect to hear something soon, it has been a lot of time for all of us here and our spouses and families, so hard. How do they think we can manage peace and wellness through unconsiderable separation?

All the best you guys ...

M

mrandmrsromero

Very helpful posts in the December 2010 thread (see avon Reply 1525 & 1526)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-december-2010-applicants-t58916.1515.html

wooera

Star Member
Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-11
Nomination.....
29-04-11
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-05-11
Passport Req..
09-09-11
Another week to start hope sobebody can have good news in this one !! good luck all :)