October 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 8 2011
LANDED..........
March 13 2011
GT25 said:
Hello! Can somebody tell me how to get the Mexican police clearance the federal one??? Would be better if I go there and get it or let the Embassy do it? I am currently in Canada but I heard that the Embassy could spent months to get the certificate, Anyone knows about it? Thanks a lot!
GT25 I suggest going to Mexico city it may be a lot faster but you need ot wait for he embassy to send you letter requesting the federal certificate that is what we are waiting for. My husband went to get it a while back and he could not because he did not have that letter requesting the federal certificate. We also heard that it takes 10 days to get it in Mexico city, hopefully they will just forward it to the correct place after that. We dont really have the time to wait around for 10 days ya know?
Hope that helps

GT25

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
GT25 I suggest going to Mexico city it may be a lot faster but you need ot wait for he embassy to send you letter requesting the federal certificate that is what we are waiting for. My husband went to get it a while back and he could not because he did not have that letter requesting the federal certificate. We also heard that it takes 10 days to get it in Mexico city, hopefully they will just forward it to the correct place after that. We dont really have the time to wait around for 10 days ya know?Hope that help

Thanks canda for you reply! I'm going to wait until they request it and maybe give them a call to make sure I can go and get it my self because I read in the website and they are supposed to be 2 different one for people living in Mexico and the other for people living outside of Mexico! Any idea? I'm living in Canada so I want to know if I can go and get it myself! Let me know if you know anything thank you very much!

canda

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21 2010
Doc's Request.
Requested constancia Feb 16th 2011
AOR Received.
February 2 2011
File Transfer...
November 19 2010
Med's Request
they have our meds
Med's Done....
October 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 8 2011
LANDED..........
March 13 2011
GT25 said:
GT25 I suggest going to Mexico city it may be a lot faster but you need ot wait for he embassy to send you letter requesting the federal certificate that is what we are waiting for. My husband went to get it a while back and he could not because he did not have that letter requesting the federal certificate. We also heard that it takes 10 days to get it in Mexico city, hopefully they will just forward it to the correct place after that. We dont really have the time to wait around for 10 days ya know?Hope that help

Thanks canda for you reply! I'm going to wait until they request it and maybe give them a call to make sure I can go and get it my self because I read in the website and they are supposed to be 2 different one for people living in Mexico and the other for people living outside of Mexico! Any idea? I'm living in Canada so I want to know if I can go and get it myself! Let me know if you know anything thank you very much!
i have not heard about 2 different ones, my husband lives in Mexico so when he went to go get all of his state police clearances he ried to get the federal and they said he had to wait for a letter from the embassy. We applied October 20th 2010 i received a letter of approval to sponsor him outland/ husband. Since then they said they were sending it to Mexico city and have not heard anything further. What has your process been? Where are you at? HAve you done your medicals already?

MexiCana

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
17-05-2010
Med's Done....
17-02-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2011
LANDED..........
22-02-2011
Yes, there are two different ones. We are being processed by Buffalo and submitted the one for people living inside Mexico (constancia) and they rejected it and requested that we get the one for people living outside Mexico (informe).

Now we need to wait however long it will take them to get it. It's been 2 months already.

canda

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2 2011
File Transfer...
November 19 2010
Med's Request
they have our meds
Med's Done....
October 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 8 2011
LANDED..........
March 13 2011
MexiCana said:
Yes, there are two different ones. We are being processed by Buffalo and submitted the one for people living inside Mexico (constancia) and they rejected it and requested that we get the one for people living outside Mexico (informe).

Now we need to wait however long it will take them to get it. It's been 2 months already.
[/quote
oh o.k sorry dont know much about that part, good luck though.

GT25

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Thanks you for your replies now I know that I have to wait until they request the clearance letter.

Canda my file is already in Mexico city they have confirmed that they have it since Oct 6 2010 so I'm just waiting right now! Good luck!

canda

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2 2011
File Transfer...
November 19 2010
Med's Request
they have our meds
Med's Done....
October 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 8 2011
LANDED..........
March 13 2011
GT25 said:
Thanks you for your replies now I know that I have to wait until they request the clearance letter.

Canda my file is already in Mexico city they have confirmed that they have it since Oct 6 2010 so I'm just waiting right now! Good luck!
GT25 did you receive a letter of confirmation or an email? thats what we are waiting for.
Keep positive i think it's going well

M

mrandmrsromero

canda said:
GT25 did you receive a letter of confirmation or an email? thats what we are waiting for.
Keep positive i think it's going well
I am interested in this as well - my husband is living in Mexico and applying outland from there. We received a letter dated November 2 from Mississauga CPC stating sponsorshp approved and file transferred to Mexico City. Have not heard anything since. Does the Mexico City office acknowledge receipt or is the first contact from them usually to request more documents? Do they correspond by regular mail or email? I guess we are all in "hurry up and wait" mode. Even more so now with the onset of the holidays ....

canda

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2 2011
File Transfer...
November 19 2010
Med's Request
they have our meds
Med's Done....
October 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 8 2011
LANDED..........
March 13 2011
mrandmrsromero said:
I am interested in this as well - my husband is living in Mexico and applying outland from there. We received a letter dated November 2 from Mississauga CPC stating sponsorshp approved and file transferred to Mexico City. Have not heard anything since. Does the Mexico City office acknowledge receipt or is the first contact from them usually to request more documents? Do they correspond by regular mail or email? I guess we are all in "hurry up and wait" mode. Even more so now with the onset of the holidays ....
Exactly what i would like to know ;D

GT25

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
I received a letter from Mississagua on October and then I did not heard anything from Mexico city so I email them last week and they answered me after 2 working days they sent me an email confirmation of my file in Mexico city and also they mail me the same letter I have not gotten it yet but it should be here soon! Let me know if you need more info!

canda

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2 2011
File Transfer...
November 19 2010
Med's Request
they have our meds
Med's Done....
October 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 8 2011
LANDED..........
March 13 2011
GT25 said:
I received a letter from Mississagua on October and then I did not heard anything from Mexico city so I email them last week and they answered me after 2 working days they sent me an email confirmation of my file in Mexico city and also they mail me the same letter I have not gotten it yet but it should be here soon! Let me know if you need more info!
Thanks so much GT25 could i have the email address you sent that too? I think i emaile dthem last week as well but have not heard anything back so i would like ot make sure its the right email. thank youuuuuuu

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
canda said:
Thanks so much GT25 could i have the email address you sent that too? I think i emaile dthem last week as well but have not heard anything back so i would like ot make sure its the right email. thank youuuuuuu
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/mexico.asp

Scroll down to Case Specifc Enquiry..

There you go :)

canda

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2 2011
File Transfer...
November 19 2010
Med's Request
they have our meds
Med's Done....
October 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 8 2011
LANDED..........
March 13 2011
bonbon9 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/mexico.asp

Scroll down to Case Specifc Enquiry..

There you go :)
Thanks so much you have been a great help. ;D

IdleRumour

Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/05/2010
AOR Received.
03/08/2010
Med's Done....
30/04/2010
Hey all, sorry I've been away working and computerless temporarily (my new one wasn't delivered in time for my trip to work South) Congrats GalMx thrilled to hear you are in Canada now forevah!!

Ok here's my concern, my husband Miguel as I've mentioned before is currently working his application with Mexico City, he received his letter for the federal clearance today (it arrived yesterday, took over a month) and it also included a request for his Military service documents) now because for the majority of his adult life Miguel did not live in mexico, he does not have a record of military service. Has anyone else experienced this situation? Is it a big problem, is CIC-Mexico going to give him some serious problems because of this????

He's upset, I emailed the office requesting instructions what to do about this...I'm sure Miguel isn't the first applicant who didn't have Military service and I would sincerely hope that's not a valid reason to refuse someone...

Good luck everyone, and Merry Christmas

canda

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2 2011
File Transfer...
November 19 2010
Med's Request
they have our meds
Med's Done....
October 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 8 2011
LANDED..........
March 13 2011
Idlerumor,

My husband is actually waiting to get his federal clearance, he tried to get it while he was in Mexico city but they said he needed to wait for a letter from the government did you have to wait for it as well?. My husband as well did not serve in the military but he did have to go and speak to them and get some papers from the military and pay a fee. It took about 10 days to get the papers and his mom picked i up for us. Just tell them your situation and hopefully they will help you. Good luck