Mexico

DorisK

Mar 23, 2019
Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Mr Trudeau needs to fix the immigration system people are suffering from depression
You are right, but I don't think they care about that, I was reading and just people that got approved before March 18th are exempt to travel, so even if we get the visa they are not going to let us enter.

Last edited:

Jan 21, 2020
In the last years I have seen how people fight for human rights, everything is about human rights, but i

You are right, but I don't think they care about that, I was reading and just people that got approved before March 18th are exempt to travel, so even if we get the visa they are not going to let us enter.
I understand with the travelling restrictions but atleast we want to know when our love ones will get their visa.

Reactions: DorisK

Jan 21, 2020
Reactions: Therockies123

Therockies123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
I am even trying to reach out to

Does he respond back
He does, I've written 3 times and gotten back responses. It is within a few days you get a response back. However the response I got was that my matter will be sent to the Minister of Immigration. It is a way of letting the immigration minister know that we are going above your head to rectify this situation. Trudeau's advisors will let him know that there is an influx of complaints regarding the MVO so we need to grab his attention.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

Jan 21, 2020
He does, I've written 3 times and gotten back responses. It is within a few days you get a response back. However the response I got was that my matter will be sent to the Minister of Immigration. It is a way of letting the immigration minister know that we are going above your head to rectify this situation. Trudeau's advisors will let him know that there is an influx of complaints regarding the MVO so we need to grab his attention.
Thank you so much very much appreciate it.

EliseM55

Jul 2, 2020
Hi everyone!

I am sponsoring my spouse who is Venezuelan but was living in the Dominican Republic when we met and when we filed the application. As a result our Visa Office is Mexico.
I see a lot of people speaking of interviews, is this an obligatory process when going through the Mexico Office? I am getting super worried about this considering it will probably mean months more of delays...
I am sponsoring him to come to Quebec and have just sent my husband's CSQ today (July 7th) and got a response from the VO saying they have received it and added it to my file...
I was getting excited about getting one step closer to a final decision but now I am wondering if that was just wishful thinking...