+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Jeff Bevans

Oct 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
A few people on a forum I am in - with files in Mexico - are having their interviews WAIVED and they are going straight on to pre-arrival. Has that happened to anyone here? I can say it hasn't happened to us - but I hope it does!
We received our Pre-Arrival Services letter on April 11th. I don't know if our interview was waived or if we were not schedule for an interview. We have not heard anything after that. With the embassy essentially shutdown except for emergency services I am not expecting that we will hear anything until that changes.

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
We got out pre arrival letter today. Anyone know the timeline after receiving this? Applied in 2017 denied June 2018 we won our appeal May 2019 and now just waiting on the process we passed medicals and cic website today changed to background check in progress. Praying this nightmare will soon be over. You are all right this system is so broken

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
We received our Pre-Arrival Services letter on April 11th. I don't know if our interview was waived or if we were not schedule for an interview. We have not heard anything after that. With the embassy essentially shutdown except for emergency services I am not expecting that we will hear anything until that changes.
Congratulations! When did your file move to Mexico?

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Congratulations! When did your file move to Mexico?
File went back to Mexico in October we did the medicals for my husband and children. And heard in November they passed medicals and then got nothing until today. Praying this is coming to an end

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
File went back to Mexico in October we did the medicals for my husband and children. And heard in November they passed medicals and then got nothing until today. Praying this is coming to an end
Thanks for the prompt response. Best wishes my friend :)

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Which is basically means they really have NO intention to change any inches in the way it's done.

We'll be at 15 months too on 19th of May and still not seeing the end of this... we'll be married for 2 complete years in September..and started as it we'll still be there at those 2 years!

Fairly ??!? hahahaha yeah right *play violin*
And we've been married for 6 years on July 31st so I don't understand why our application is being held up if they want a two year marriage relationship. It's 16 months for our application and medical expired April 8th, haven't heard anything about an extension. So we wait ... and wait ... and, etc.

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Response from Quebec...

Monsieur XXX,

Nous donnons suite à votre courriel du 5 mai 2020. L’équipe de gestion des plaintes a le mandat de traiter les plaintes et les commentaires concernant les services offerts par le ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration à sa clientèle.

Nous tenons à vous informer et à vous assurer que le traitement de votre demande d’engagement suit son cours normal compte tenu de la situation actuelle. En effet, comme indiqué sur le site internet du Ministère, ce dernier n’est pas en mesure de respecter le délai de 25 jours, dû à un grand volume de demandes reçues. De plus, bien que le Ministère continue à traiter les demandes de sélection permanente, le gouvernement ainsi que tous les ministères sont actuellement mobilisés pour freiner la propagation du virus et pour limiter les impacts de la crise sans précédent que nous traversons. Les mesures gouvernementales prises dans les dernières semaines pour répondre à la situation actuelle pourront avoir une incidence sur les délais de traitement des demandes. C’est pourquoi nous ne sommes pas en mesure de préciser la date à laquelle le traitement de votre dossier sera finalisé.

Nous devons également souligner que le traitement des demandes de résidence permanente des personnes parrainées (auprès d’IRCC) et celui de l’engagement (auprès du MIFI) visant des ressortissants étrangers qui résident à l’extérieur du Canada ne peuvent pas être privilégiés durant cette période parce que ces personnes ne peuvent pas recevoir leur visa. En effet, la majorité de ces services ne sont pas assurés en cette période de pandémie.

Compte tenu des explications fournies, l’équipe de la gestion des plaintes ne peut que vous inviter à patienter. Nous comprenons votre déception, mais soyez assuré que notre équipe suit cette situation de près.

Recevez nos cordiales salutations.

I'm done trying ... i'm just giving up on this, it's too exhausting.
Useless don’t waste your energy anymore we did same and same response lol, my husband called to ask CSQ Monday the girl on the phone was extremely rude and said to wait only since they can’t do anything, that we should understand they working from home and they can’t go out due to covid19 LOL my husband asked to talk to a supervisor, since she needs to be at least polite and not rude.

We received an email today just saying to wait lol system is so broken I’m done with it.

Wisdom333

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello, I logged in ecas, yesterday, without any expectation and the status has been changed to decision made. I wanted to share the good news with you. We are from July 2018. Last thing my husband did was to renew his medical exam on February 7. CléGC has been updated. It said that he passed his interview and that his medical exam is ok on May 5.

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hello, I logged in ecas, yesterday, without any expectation and the status has been changed to decision made. I wanted to share the good news with you. We are from July 2018. Last thing my husband did was to renew his medical exam on February 7. CléGC has been updated. It said that he passed his interview and that his medical exam is ok on May 5.
Congratulations! :)

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Did they send you an email informing that decision was made.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Im very happy for you, God only knows what we are going through 2018 applicants, praying that they will see my app soon.