Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
It's designed precisely to collect money and discourage people from coming. Look at all the requirements. The longer it takes, the more people are discouraged and more likely to give up, or break up, in the process.
Say that to others when we see those that enters in 3 months as PPR super fast....

And after that they will say it's a transparent system super fair...

Reactions: Jan27

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
That's all that bothers me about the money that's spent and they just don't care, all the effort we make to meet the requirements and they just let it go expire and have to do it again.
I also think that after this process I will need to see a therapist or psychiatrist, this has made me mentally tired and I don't want to imagine how you and all those who have children are doing as you explain to a child who doesn't know when he will go to live with his father, this process is so cruel.
I agree too!! And my baby is stress too and she doesn't understand laws or procedures and is very heart breaking to make them wait and wait

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Immigration is a business.... you pay for everything...if you think they care about us..lol... they don't they do this program for the "image it gives of it"
I didnt know that until I hot involved in this process..we had and idea but we didn't think it was going to be so hard..the thing is that anyone can lose hope if sees that other before are still waiting without answers

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I didnt know that until I hot involved in this process..we had and idea but we didn't think it was going to be so hard..the thing is that anyone can lose hope if sees that other before are still waiting without answers
It's pre-arranged... sorry to tell but is....it's like when you are told that a system is a random but .. it's random with a pre-selection of some nations is NOT what i call a random at the end.

We aren't having the same chances and def not the same importance , is clear to me.

Only the strongers will survive that... gonna second the person saying they want to test the couples to the limits of time.

i've heard someone here saying , they were doing on purpose for cases that are just married and apply .... and then they release them when they have around the 2 yrs of marriage.

The time to prepare papers.. months... and months sending... process a year.... minimum... when you get PR , you are married to this person since 2 years.. why you think they ask to checkmark this in the checklist form?

So to me... is probably not that far from reality.

Nor would i'd be surprised of this..

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
It's designed precisely to collect money and discourage people from coming. Look at all the requirements. The longer it takes, the more people are discouraged and more likely to give up, or break up, in the process.
For us Cuban started to be harder because we do not have an embassy who deals anymore with this process..it use to be faster and better and cheaper..right now it demands more money..more paperwork..more stress

Reactions: bevv.bab

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
It's pre-arranged... sorry to tell but is....it's like when you are told that a system is a random but .. it's random with a pre-selection of some nations is NOT what i call a random at the end.
We aren't having the same chances and def not the same importance , is clear to me.
Is so so heartbreaking..and I am very thankful to have joined to this forum because sometimes is hard to not show stressed to my baby or husband ...so I come here I read I write and I try to keep my mind as clear as possible..thanks for the nice words even when they show me a hard reality

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Just got an agent to call me back from IRCC.. after 23 minutes

They don't help at all when your case is sent to exterior VO.... not having any info.

what kind of organisation is that !!

She explained me that ALL they do in Canada (Inland sydney) is the SPONSOR PART is all !

So the time you are sent.... you are at the unknown only way is to reach by email or webform... which takes days and days..

Last edited:

princess7880

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
This VO is a joke and a mockery for us, Im already tired sincerely im in shock so many taxes are paid and fees for nothing... To have families waiting without giving them some kind of answer.
Maybe we should try sending our complaints and concerns to IRCC , MP or PM office and see if that will help. Calling the agents are just useless because they themselves have no answer. I'm beginning to get nervous

Reactions: FVPupnorth

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Maybe we should try sending our complaints and concerns to IRCC , MP or PM office and see if that will help. Calling the agents are just useless because they themselves have no answer. I'm beginning to get nervous
the main issue is .... STAFF and lack of communication with VO's!

Got the confirm this morning ... in Canada they have no clue what's happening in Mexico (or any other VO.) ... nor they care is totally processed in submarine...

I guess that's their way to get rid of it, escape problems.. like.... we don't know and nor we have infos on what's happening and then they wash their hands.

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018

Only the strongers will survive that... gonna second the person saying they want to test the couples to the limits of time.

i've heard someone here saying , they were doing on purpose for cases that are just married and apply .... and then they release them when they have around the 2 yrs of marriage.

The time to prepare papers.. months... and months sending... process a year.... minimum... when you get PR , you are married to this person since 2 years.. why you think they ask to checkmark this in the checklist form?

So to me... is probably not that far from reality.

Nor would i'd be surprised of this..
If that is the case I hope so - we will be married 2 years on Feb 8th, and we are already more than 15 months waiting. Have been together over 6 years. You would think that would be enough...

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
I went to my MP. Because I was only two weeks over the year mark they were very reluctant to look into my application for me which made me angry. I had to tell her that it is over a year with no sign of being done soon and basically no communication since March 2019. They finally agreed to look into it only to tell me: there is a bring forward date of January 31, 2020. What the hell is this and why are they putting the application off until then. It just seems so stupid. They processed and passed the background check and then they put aside. No wonder it takes so long. They do one portion and then go to other applications. If they just finished one at a time instead of flipping all over the place out would probably be more steady. The MP told us that our application is taking longer because of the children and it is more complex. But it should not take longer when there are children involved. There is nothing complex about it. We submitted everything that was required and should be straightforward.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
If that is the case I hope so - we will be married 2 years on Feb 8th, and we are already more than 15 months waiting. Have been together over 6 years. You would think that would be enough...
i really heard that here and they ask this question on the checklist form... to me ... that's suspicious.

We've been married in Sept 2018 here... so yeah .. Sept 2020 gonna be our second year completed and we knew each other from like end of 2015...before getting married and all.

We are close to a 12 months waiting already... i feel you.

Estimated remaining processing time: 26 Day(s)

Application received
93% complete

Estimated completion date * February 19, 2019

Estimated completion date: February 19, 2020

Is a real joke...

Last edited:
Reactions: laleona

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I went to my MP. Because I was only two weeks over the year mark they were very reluctant to look into my application for me which made me angry. I had to tell her that it is over a year with no sign of being done soon and basically no communication since March 2019. They finally agreed to look into it only to tell me: there is a bring forward date of January 31, 2020. What the hell is this and why are they putting the application off until then. It just seems so stupid. They processed and passed the background check and then they put aside. No wonder it takes so long. They do one portion and then go to other applications. If they just finished one at a time instead of flipping all over the place out would probably be more steady. The MP told us that our application is taking longer because of the children and it is more complex. But it should not take longer when there are children involved. There is nothing complex about it. We submitted everything that was required and should be straightforward.
26 days.. and i don't have any input from Mexico (not even sure they started even if Ecas says sit's started processing November 19th) and we def are NOT a complex situation

- First marriage both
- Not big difference of ages
- Same religion
- Frequent visits from me in her family and all (mostly sharing all the events with them xmas , bday's and all)

so sorry but....We haven't been asked for any additionnal papers from start and we turn the year in
less than 4 weeks

If that's still not enough for them is totally none sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: bevv.bab and Jan27

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
26 days.. and i don't have any input from Mexico (not even sure they started even if Ecas says sit's started processing November 19th) and we def are NOT a complex situation

- First marriage both
- Not big difference of ages
- Same religion
- Frequent visits from me in her family and all (mostly sharing all the events with them xmas , bday's and all)

so sorry but....We haven't been asked for any additionnal papers from start and we turn the year in
less than 4 weeks

If that's still not enough for them is totally none sense.
I'm the exact same. As you have. First marriage and everything. It is not complex and I'm tired of them using that excuse. And what's worse...I ordered the notes. I waited a month and today they responded and said they can't provide me the notes without the consent form signed by the applicant. I submitted the consent form with the request for the notes. Because they did not see it...I now have to wait another month + for the notes. I'm so angry through this at how incompetent these people are.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I'm the exact same. As you have. First marriage and everything. It is not complex and I'm tired of them using that excuse. And what's worse...I ordered the notes. I waited a month and today they responded and said they can't provide me the notes without the consent form signed by the applicant. I submitted the consent form with the request for the notes. Because they did not see it...I now have to wait another month + for the notes. I'm so angry through this at how incompetent these people are.

What you have to have in mind is .. it's NEVER their fault.... the one penalized when there's, it's US... is how the system is built.. Thinking they care and that we are a priority is to be blind.. we aren't , def no.

Last edited: