Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
23-11-2012
Perfect, this is all making sense to me now. I will make sure that we get the two witnesses to sign the authorization. Thanks again Islenio!

islenio

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
9-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
18-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
4-Feb-2012
Any time, I am glad I was helpful

Fiona19

Jun 3, 2011
islenio said:
The other thing that you need to take in consideration is the process to request the Mexican Federal Police check. it is a little different inland/outland if you read some of my older posts you will see that we used the services of the Mexican Embassy to help us to request the "constancia"

The outland route is faster, it allows you to leave Canada without putting your application at risk (you may not be able to come back unless you have a mutiple entry visa) the down side is that they may call you for an interview (Mexico City) but if on the other hand if on the inland process they call you for an interview that may delay your process more than six months

My advice is to read as much as you can and ask questions

Before we sent our application I spend two months reading and asking questions that help me a lot

Good luck
Hello everyone,
I’ve reading all the forms for the outland application; seem we have all the information, but still have lot of questions about the process.
If you could help me, would be great :)

1. - About certify documents here in Canada, who can do that? Or should send them to Mexico and then do the translation?
I would have to translate my birth certificate, my state police certificate, my husband’s job contract for when he was working in Mexico, (if I missing something that I need to translate please let me know)

2. - The forms ask for the visa office that will process my file. If we are applying outland and I’m here in Vancouver as visitor since last year, what should be my office?

3. - For the medical test, once I choose the nearest doctor, I should just call and make an appointment? The form is only 1 page to be fill with my information, but they don’t ask for any specific test, I wonder if the already know what to do.

Thanks,

mc1234

Champion Member
Aug 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
Doc's Request.
20/08/2012 - PGR and SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa: 23/07/2012 Mexico City: 20/08/2012
File Transfer...
24/07/2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
23-11-2012
Fiona19 said:
Hello everyone,
I've reading all the forms for the outland application; seem we have all the information, but still have lot of questions about the process.
If you could help me, would be great :)

1. - About certify documents here in Canada, who can do that? Or should send them to Mexico and then do the translation?
I would have to translate my birth certificate, my state police certificate, my husband's job contract for when he was working in Mexico, (if I missing something that I need to translate please let me know)

2. - The forms ask for the visa office that will process my file. If we are applying outland and I'm here in Vancouver as visitor since last year, what should be my office?

3. - For the medical test, once I choose the nearest doctor, I should just call and make an appointment? The form is only 1 page to be fill with my information, but they don't ask for any specific test, I wonder if the already know what to do.

Thanks,

Fiona, here are the answer to your questions. Hopefully this helps.

1) You can get your documents translated here (in canada) by a certified translator, no need to send it to Mexico!

2) Since you are applying outland, your office is Mexico City

3) Yes call and make the appointment. You need to choose one of the listed doctors that are approved to give immigration medical exams. Here is the list of doctors you can choose from in British Columbia:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2042&ProvID=15210&ProvinceName=British%20Columbia&CountryName=Canada

Hope this helps!

sad143

Aug 7, 2011
I have a question guys, I have applied for my husband in october 2011, we already received the AOR and the interview date as well but on his ECAS it still says application received and when we click on that it shows me application received October, medical received , interview march 21 but I'm confused why its not showing application in process? Is it normal? And another question how long does it take to get the constancia in mail if the mailing address is from Canada? We received the email 27 January for the police report but until now did not receive anything by mail...

Bcmom72

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13, 2011
File Transfer...
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
June 2011
Interview........
March 2012
Passport Req..
October 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
October 31,2012
sad143 said:
I have a question guys, I have applied for my husband in october 2011, we already received the AOR and the interview date as well but on his ECAS it still says application received and when we click on that it shows me application received October, medical received , interview march 21 but I'm confused why its not showing application in process? Is it normal? And another question how long does it take to get the constancia in mail if the mailing address is from Canada? We received the email 27 January for the police report but until now did not receive anything by mail...
You should be getting the mail within the week I would think. Ours came to our lawyer the end of this past week, from mexico City to Vancouver, they rec'd the email around the same time you did.

islenio

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
9-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
18-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
4-Feb-2012
sad143 said:
Our e-cas was never up to date, a week after my wife became permanent resident the website was still showing application in progress. there are a lot of people in this forum that has similar experience so "don't worry be happy" ;D

Bcmom72

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13, 2011
File Transfer...
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
June 2011
Interview........
March 2012
Passport Req..
October 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
October 31,2012
Can someone please give me some clear direction on the police/criminal record check forms to be submitted. We received the letter from the Embassy to submit it. It says to take in this form when we go in, but what else is needed? This is for the federal...for state, where do we find direction, or do we just go into the station to ask? I have seen mention about only in Mexico City, I am just confused with all the lingo used on here!!!! Please forward any info!!!!

islenio

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
9-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
18-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
4-Feb-2012
Here is the link for the PGR (spanish)

http://www.pgr.gob.mx/TransFoc/antecedentes%20registrales.asp

REQUIREMENTS

Three sets of fingerprints in original. (For persons residing abroad). For people residing in Mexico, they indicate the procedure for taking fingerprints at the time they submit the documentation described.

Letter issued by the Embassy, ​​Consulate or Unit of Government, addressed to Mr. Hugo Leonardo Vera Reyes, Director General of Federal Criminal Process Control, requesting the issuance of the Certificate of registration data.

Official identification, voter registration card or passport. (In case of foreigners present valid official passport).

Recent proof of address on behalf of the applicant, or a close relative (parents, brothers, uncles, etc..). "Maximum of two months" (light, water, telephone, bank, property taxes). If proof of residence is in the name of spouse, a marriage certificate is needed. If the proof is in the name of the lessor, the lease is needed. If the proof is in another language, must be submitted translated into Spanish by a certified expert on the subject.

National Military Service card can be released or not. (Only for Mexican men).

Immigration Form FM-2 or FM-3. (Only for foreigners).

Birth Certificate (issued in the current year) in the case of naturalized foreigners, certificate of naturalization. If the birth certificate is in another language, you must present the translation into Spanish by a sworn expert on the subject.

Unique Key Population Registration (CURP). (Only for Mexicans).

2 unretouched color photographs, size, "filiacion", 1 front and 1 in right profile (no makeup, no earrings, no glasses, no beard, no mustache, no sideburns, no hair on his face, that is, with open face .) For persons residing abroad can submit passport photos (as close to the face).

Proof of payment to "Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público"
the payment of fees for the amount of $ 130.00 pesos (one hundred thirty pesos 00/100 MN), before any bank in this country by way of taxation form SAT-5, with the following information:
name of the applicant, description of the concept, concept "por expedición de constancia de Datos regístrales", acronym PGR; name: Attorney General's Office, code: 400115.

APPOINTMENTS

By calling 53 46 00 00, ext 8428, 8430 and 8427. (Mexico City)

aregistrales@pgr.gob.mx email

IMPORTANT

The applicant must be of legal age.

The time for issuance of the certificate is 10 days.

The proof is valid for 15 calendar days from the date of issue.

Under no circumstances will we issue certificates urgent, or in less time than stipulated.

In the case of persons residing outside of Mexico, the procedure must be made through a trusted proxy using a "carta poder", addressed to the head of the Directorate General of Federal Criminal Process Control, signed by the grantor, acceptor and two witnesses, attaching to it copies of the current official identification of each.

If someone else comes to collect the Certificate , bring a "carta poder" as described in the previous section.

To collect the Certificate you should provide the receipt provided.

mc1234

Champion Member
Aug 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
Doc's Request.
20/08/2012 - PGR and SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa: 23/07/2012 Mexico City: 20/08/2012
File Transfer...
24/07/2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
23-11-2012
islenio said:
Here is the link for the PGR (spanish)

http://www.pgr.gob.mx/TransFoc/antecedentes%20registrales.asp

REQUIREMENTS

Three sets of fingerprints in original. (For persons residing abroad). For people residing in Mexico, they indicate the procedure for taking fingerprints at the time they submit the documentation described.

Letter issued by the Embassy, ​​Consulate or Unit of Government, addressed to Mr. Hugo Leonardo Vera Reyes, Director General of Federal Criminal Process Control, requesting the issuance of the Certificate of registration data.

Official identification, voter registration card or passport. (In case of foreigners present valid official passport).

Recent proof of address on behalf of the applicant, or a close relative (parents, brothers, uncles, etc..). "Maximum of two months" (light, water, telephone, bank, property taxes). If proof of residence is in the name of spouse, a marriage certificate is needed. If the proof is in the name of the lessor, the lease is needed. If the proof is in another language, must be submitted translated into Spanish by a certified expert on the subject.

National Military Service card can be released or not. (Only for Mexican men).

Immigration Form FM-2 or FM-3. (Only for foreigners).

Birth Certificate (issued in the current year) in the case of naturalized foreigners, certificate of naturalization. If the birth certificate is in another language, you must present the translation into Spanish by a sworn expert on the subject.

Unique Key Population Registration (CURP). (Only for Mexicans).

2 unretouched color photographs, size, "filiacion", 1 front and 1 in right profile (no makeup, no earrings, no glasses, no beard, no mustache, no sideburns, no hair on his face, that is, with open face .) For persons residing abroad can submit passport photos (as close to the face).

Proof of payment to "Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público"
the payment of fees for the amount of $ 130.00 pesos (one hundred thirty pesos 00/100 MN), before any bank in this country by way of taxation form SAT-5, with the following information:
name of the applicant, description of the concept, concept "por expedición de constancia de Datos regístrales", acronym PGR; name: Attorney General's Office, code: 400115.

APPOINTMENTS

By calling 53 46 00 00, ext 8428, 8430 and 8427. (Mexico City)

aregistrales @ pgr.gob.mx email

IMPORTANT

The applicant must be of legal age.

The time for issuance of the certificate is 10 days.

The proof is valid for 15 calendar days from the date of issue.

Under no circumstances will we issue certificates urgent, or in less time than stipulated.

In the case of persons residing outside of Mexico, the procedure must be made through a trusted proxy using a "carta poder", addressed to the head of the Directorate General of Federal Criminal Process Control, signed by the grantor, acceptor and two witnesses, attaching to it copies of the current official identification of each.

If someone else comes to collect the Certificate , bring a "carta poder" as described in the previous section.

To collect the Certificate you should provide the receipt provided.
Excellent. It is always easier to read things in your native language, and this really helps those who do not read spanish - Thanks Islenio.

Fiona19

Jun 3, 2011
Hi Islenio...

Just one question about the police certificate, that if you live outside Mexico in order to get the Informe de Datos Registrales you need to follow this process, as was mentioned before here . Am I correct or I should follow the process that you mentioned with the PGR

Federal Police Certificates – If you live outside Mexico

If you live outside Mexico, the federal police certificate you will need is called the Informe de datos registrales.

To obtain this form, you must send:

1) Two sets of original fingerprints that meet these standards:
•rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
•full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
•the name and address of the police agency
•the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints

To have your fingerprints taken
If you are in:
•Canada: Please contact a fingerprinting agency, or go to the closest local police station.
•All other countries: Please go to the closest local police station. (In some countries the Mexican Embassy or Consulate will be able to assist you)

2) Three photographs of the front, and three of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns—no exceptions)

3) One legible copy of your passport’s bio-page (the page where your picture and full name appear).

4) Quote your file number, your name, date of birth, and the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where your file is.

Do not send any other documents or provide any payments.

Send the above to:

Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193
Col. Granada
11520 Mexico, D.F

Note: These instructions are only for people who are not in Mexico. If you are in Mexico you must advise the visa office so that different instructions are provided to you.

islenio

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
9-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
18-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
4-Feb-2012
Based on what I have seen here only the people that apply inland need the "informe", the people that apply outland get the request for the "constancia"

In our case my wife was here as a visitor and we got the request for the "constancia"

R

robrod

Y que se habra hecho con Fernandita???... Ya aterrizo???...
Saludos y mucha suerte, Mrs. Romero.